Can we see a compieter for the monster of crypto market "Bitcoin" - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

Can we see a compieter for the monster of crypto market "Bitcoin"

Technologies are developing every year. Nothing lasts forever and bitcoin is no exception. Therefore, with a 100% probability, someday there will be a better analogue of bitcoin, and despite all the community's love for this coin, bitcoin won't be top-1. Ps: it's just my opinion.

• +1 1

There is only one coin which can we compare with the bitcoin that is only Ethereum and it has ability to touch the moon otherwise nothing.

Maybe we don't know if this can happen, but if you look at Bitcoin and altcoins for many years now it is Bitcoin on top with huge difference from anything else. The dominance has dropped from previous years but rising again and close to 65 today maybe makes Bitcoin still having a lot to go and then start dropping again as altcoins will be pumped.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin existed in a time when there was no competition at all that's why it rose up to such a huge price but now under such competition it will be difficult for any other currency to reach this height.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 1/22/2020 at 3:29 AM, steve197 said:

more than 8000 cryptocurrencie  exist now in the market.

but no one of those currencies can competes with the monster of the currencies market

are we gonna see in the future an cryptocurrencie that is big or even bigger than bitcoin?

what do you think?

After BTC in line of throne are ETH, XRP, LTC, TRX, XMR and other top tier who are still struggling to enlarge their size but can't because of BTC huge adoption. They are the ones who would give tough time to BTC in coming year before that I can't find any coin who would win against King of market BTC. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I am have to correct you my dear because the competitor is the word and not the computer in you title. It is not seen today that Bitcoin has a competitor. Even Ethereum that it is think of be a good competition it is very behind in technology and they cut the ethereum 2 with make changes in development beacuse they are not able to make it with sharding.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 3:29 AM, steve197 said:

more than 8000 cryptocurrencie  exist now in the market.

but no one of those currencies can competes with the monster of the currencies market

are we gonna see in the future an cryptocurrencie that is big or even bigger than bitcoin?

what do you think?

Now in yobit exchange their is their own coin yo is on highest value about 2000$ but on cryptoworld bitcoin is king and always stay as it .

I think that from what cryptocurrencies we have right now there is nothing to compete with Bitcoin and anything else should be a lot better and have the backing of Bitcoin community too, or another community that have very skilled developers, cryptographers and businessmen together supporting it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There are many competitors and some tried to become the new Bitcoin having lies and propaganda about being the dominant chain. Roger Ver that was an early Bitcoin investor decided it was his thoughts about Bitcoin better than the rest and split with some miner support with Bitcoin Cash, waging a war against Bitcoin. He tried and did ok for some point spending his own money to clog the mempool and paid ridiculous amounts in fees but didn't make anything happen. Then XRP was saying the same and Ethereum. And they are all far bellow Bitcoin.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I do not expect this to happen at this time and it may happen when the last bitcoin unit is mined. But all the data prove that he is at the top and there is no better alternative to him, and the market value is the best proof.

This is definitely something that could happen. Although Bitcoin seems to be very strong at the moment. What I think that will be a very strong competitor is privacy coins. They get banned and this means they are used. And the reason to see Monero, Zcash and other privacy coins banned is not about the darknet. Governments just don't want people to have untraceable digital money.

• +1 1

There s one defi coin yearn finance which value is around $24000 in this time and it think it will be pricewise competitor of the bitcoin. As fundamental wise I can see the great future of Ethereum because it has many coins in their own blockchain like support system and they will also support Ethereum when needed. So, look the price of Ethereum 2.0.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

The bitcoins are always superior and also adds to the fact that it's always king of cryptocurrency. The price and value of Bitcoins are really convincing for the users. Thank you for this post my friend. It's really helpful.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Ethereum can be a competitor but it has some problems that didn't allow the community to support it so much as Bitcoin. It was only given a chance and it went very high for the utility it has. Smart contracts is not new idea but it was used best in Ethereum and Vitalik of course is a clever person to keep with his support Ethereum being high.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I do not think so, until Bitcoin competes, you need many things, the most important of which is gaining the confidence of people, persuading millions of people to move from Bitcoin to the new currency, and the other thing is to find a different system that cannot compete with Bitcoin in the system that was designed for it

• +1 3

I dont see any cryptocurrency which is close competitor of bitcoin.Bitcoin is most popular and valuable cryptocurrency.Bitcoin marketcap volume also very higher then other cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

I do not think that is possible in the short term, but if we want to talk about the long term, then I think that the closest competitor to Bitcoin is the Ethereum currency, which has a very good project! Especially since the news and developments take place within a few days, which leads to a significant improvement in its price! So for me I think in the long term Ethereum will be a better competitor!

I think there is no other coin that beat bitcoin.I think cryptocurrency is best for all coins. If the supply of bitcoin is no more then i think etherium will replace bitcoin. 

Why not. Bitcoin is great and it can be the best we have right now but anything can happen. It is not a monster as you describe it, the problem is that the rest altcoins are all not this good at their features to make them better from Bitcoin. We can see developments in coins like Ethereum or xrp that can bring them higher in market and possibly something new we weren't expecting.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't think there is any currency which can beat or compare the Bitcoin. The Bitcoin is the most crustable and favorable currency from all over the world. So I don't think in future about 10 years any currency can beat the Bitcoin. 

It will be very hard for something better to appear right now and become more used and have more appeal than Bitcoin. It could take another ten years for something to reach Bitcoin marketcap and become dominant inside the crypto world but we can't deny the fact that it can happen. It can be a matter of many years though because of the strength Bitcoin is shown so far.

• +3 1

In particular I think that it is a fact that will never happen, since Bitcoin is the most precious cryptocurrency, being classified as digital gold and even being compared to physical gold, we all want to obtain Bitcoin in one way or another Regardless of the amounts, we all want to see them present appearing in our wallets and this popularity is what will keep Bitcoin as the king of cryptocurrencies.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

If you ask Bitcoin maximalists they will say no way this can happen and they have a point with all the bad projects and clones of Bitcoin that flooded the market for so many years. It is Bitcoin above anything we have today, although one day something can happen and a big contester can appear.

• +3 1

While I am looking most in Bitcoin since I started with cryptocurrencies, I have to admit there are many gaps Bitcoin is leaving behind and something else will come to fill them. The long confirmation times and the high fees mean that Bitcoin can't be used for transactions of smaller size and the Visa system for example has scaled to achieve worldwide adoption. Bitcoin is far from that while some cryptocurrencies are bridging this gap and can be those that will take over from there.

• +2 1

There is not any competitor against the crypto market becasue this is the new and good market and after 50 to 80 years may be any competitor will appear but now this time crypto market is the best.

BetFury