How much will the BTC exchange rate be in February? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
misike95

How much will the BTC exchange rate be in February?

Heard from alot of people's that Bitcoin price will be rise in February 2020 and it is possible to back down on the last days of February 2020.

Well there seems to be that bitcoin will go up nearly to around 615k to 916k currently trading ,in feb it would go up to 699k ,well there is no guarantee about this that the  price will rise to 699k .

At the end of the february of 2020 bitcoin will cross 11000$ or more. Because now in the last couple of days of january bitcoin price is almost 9000$ if it cross then bitcoin can cross 11000$ or more in february. 

January 2020 was a flourishing and a new start for bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is gradually increasing. and I think this February the price of bitcoin will be about $ 9,500

I think the price of bitcoin will keep increasing, now he is in 8600 dollars, in the next month I can say that he will reach maybe 9k or 9200 dollars, but after the first half of the year, the price may be will be more than 10k dollars 

Well, it's hard to predict the price of bitcoin but as we say it keeps increasing as my opinion I think in February it will cross 9k$. Let's see what will happen.

I think that before halving, bitcoin will still grow. The approximate price will be in the region of 13000-16000 $. Bitcoin will surpass the peak of 2019, but will not go above the historical peak.

As soon as February, I think that in February bitcoin will be $ 9500, or $ 10,000, the better. Now it's increasing, I'm glad of this. Believe in bitcoin

As currently we are going in market look like we will able to touch 10000$ in February because now sentiments going good for bitcoin investors taking positions and demand and supply narrowing gape which are good signals for rise so its surely the case if all will be good and we have no any big issue or problem in next few days then we will watch our this milestone.

At least we have seen the price of bitcoin has now reached $9,000 more. And it is still in January, and tomorrow it will be in February. So we can see February prices that are likely to increase.

On 1/21/2020 at 1:41 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Analysts say BTC is unlikely to rise too much in February, but the price of bitcoin may change by the end of February, with speculation that bitcoin will drop by $ 10,000 by the end of February, and there is a chance of double bitcoin in May.

Yes I think so too BTC can rise more by February  but we can't say for sure because BTC is not a stable coin it can fall anytime but I hope it doesn't get to that

On 1/21/2020 at 8:18 PM, misike95 said:

I think it will reach $10000 before february ends. Its because as of now, it already pass $9000 mark, even we are just beginning the month of february. And we will be luckg, we can also see that btc exchange rate will increase so high.

The price is currently sitting on 9445 after the slight dump which was a few days ago that made the price went below 9200. I think in this month the price will be a bit stable on the make of 9200-9400, unless they can break another resistance.

On 1/21/2020 at 7:18 PM, misike95 said:

Based on technical analysis, perhaps the highest value of bitcoin that is likely to be achieved this month is between 13k to 16k. this is just my analysis using MACD and based on the resistance and attract elliot wave. the safe number of bitcoin values might be at 9.8k if the target can be reached then it is very likely that we will enter the ascending phase due to the halving event.

Now we are in February of 2020 and currently bitcoin is in 9740$ and till the end of this month bitcoin performance is very important if bitcoin crossed the 10000$ and then bearish then fine for market. 

In February, I expect bitcoin will be in the range of $ 9000 to $ 12000. But it can probably reach $ 13,000 to $ 14,000. Hopefully, my guesses are correct. 🤣

here is my prediction, and my advice it will exactly the opposite of what i say. Bitcoin will surge ahead, giving the false pretence of a bull run, and will reach near 12k to 15k, and as many people start investing, it will dump to 8k to 6k and then pick up again in April or so

In this hypothetical world, you cannot predict this. Maybe the currency is going up. Maybe you are going up. There are interested people who can read the currency in all respects. As for ordinary people, they cannot.

The highest resistance level for February is $ 10300 and the lowest support level for this month is $ 9600 meaning that bitcoin is still playing at resistance and support levels. According to my analysis when demand rises prices will rise and when supply rises prices will fall and high volatility will affect the bitcoin chart to enter the bullish market or vice versa.

18 hours ago, kusizias said:

I really think in February we'll see another good price, such as $ 12,000. It has been easy and fast to recover its price since it fell last year. Bitcoin's price is rising. Therefore, the exchange rate will increase. 

Now bitcoin price again discreasing I think bitcoin not cross 12000$ in this month I think bitcoin touch 11k$ in February 2020 lest see.

We are fluctuating bellow 10k now and it looks like we've found resistance. Anything can change at any time though as we've seen a large move happening in a few seconds time and creating new bull case. It is somehow impossible to say that we are going up or down at this point.

Examiners state BTC is probably not going to rise a lot in February, yet the cost of bitcoin may change before the finish of February, with hypothesis that bitcoin will not drop by $ 10,000

On 1/21/2020 at 5:18 PM, misike95 said:

The February 2020 is start and the BTC is still not going to high because the BTC still is not at the top and i hope that the market is going to be high and some days are left to finished this month so it would be touch soon 12,000$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Without speculation, I can now look at the exchange markets and tell you that the price of bitcoin is almost $ 9,000, my friend do not wait for the rise or fall of bitcoin or guess its price after several months and deals with the current situation.