Is invest box profitable? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

I have used it. Infact, I do on a daily basis. It's not much but it's better than waiting for my token to be tangible enough for trading. So what I do is I put in every token I accumulate for a day for investment. It's 1% per day. After I accumulate for the next day, I wait till the previous investment has reached 24hrs, I then withdraw it and add the tokens I earned for that day again. That's how I do it every day. If you invest a 1000tokens at 1%, you get 10token as return for that day. It's better than not earning anything at all.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friend, I would like to tell you that Investbox is the one of the great features of YoBit site. It works as savings account in your ocal bank. It has different plans for different coins with minimum/maximum amount, and different interest rates. I also have been using it since I have got into my knowledge about it. I have been investing my talktokens since the price of talktokens low.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Invest box is profitable because I have tried to invest 100 talk within 24 hours I gained 101talk in which I appreciate the admins and moderators of the platform. 

Yes, the investment fund in the platform is profitable, and you can achieve good profits by investing in it, and the greater the amount you put in the investment, the more your profits will be. You should also know that investing some currencies needs to do some tasks in order to obtain profits

Actually, I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard from my friends that it's profitable if I do it well, and good luck.

Of course, I worked a lot on the wonderful platform and benefited from it very much, as I made many investment operations and sold currencies and bought currencies, where I won a lot and worked through dealing with that platform and the platform is the best platforms which contain things through which you achieve your goals

I still don't use the investment box, I've been told that it leaves a good return, its earnings vary depending on the currency you invest 

• +1 1

It's protected because the daily advantage is not so big and not unreasonable. Consequently, you need consequential capital for an investment box to get a common profit. An investment box remains one good opportunity.  But at smallest you are earning while learning.

• +1 1

Of course, yobit's investment box is very profitable.  Because I invest a lot of time here and make a good amount of money from here.For example, if we invest the token we get in return for working from this forum directly in the inbox, then we will get 1% percent dividend daily.That’s why I think it’s definitely a profitable one.

Yes I think it's best to invest in yobit investbox after investing, you get profit so that it will be more profitable for you. You can invest more or less amount. More you fixed more you get profit. It's really an achievement when you get your profits 

Hi dear @Jone20, I might want to disclose to you that Investbox is the one of the incredible highlights of YoBit site. It fills in as investment account in your ocal bank. It has various designs for various coins with least/most extreme sum, and diverse financing costs. I additionally have been utilizing it since I have into my insight about it. I have been contributing my talktokens since the cost of talktokens low.

Edited by DEREKHALE
Missing in sentence

I think it is profitable to invest in InvestBox only poplar coins, for example, bitcoin, because it definitely does not lose much in price during the time of the deposit. But small tokens, the percentage under the investment of which is 40 percent, 100% will drop in price and you will lose your money.

• +5 1

We're paid daily when we invest on the yobit invest box but that depends on the total sum invested. However, I believe it's design to encourage us to save rather than spend all we've collected.

On 11/12/2020 at 6:33 PM, velasco19 said:

It seems to me that the InvestBox option offered by Yobit is a good option, but you have to take into account the right time to invest and what type of currency you are going to buy or you can invest in bitcoin, but you must comply with the rules that the InvestBox has to generate profit.

You are right, yobit investbox is good profitable and safe investing place for every member, but like you said we have to choose on which coin are we going to invest, because there are some coins that need daily actions for receiving interests, thus coins should be studied and do some calculations before investing on them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

If you have a significant amount of various cryptocurrencies, it is a good idea to try investing in Yobit's Investbox and determine the daily, weekly or monthly profit you want.

Good luck for you.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:59 AM, Jone20 said:

Did any of you use the invest box  in Yobit and can you tell me about your experiences in this?
How much should the investment amount in the Yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?
I want to invest and increase my bitcoin, but I am afraid of losing it.

For me, no, I did not experiment with investing because I find it not very good profit because trading and trading work provides greater profits than investment and is also safer.

yobit is good place to invest .so when you want to invest : first you should study the market very well. then invest with amount of money no effect on you if you lose it .

• +1 2

Yes, my friend, the investment fund is profitable and some are afraid to invest. You have to invest to see the result, but don't do it if you don't know how to invest in order to avoid mistakes

Preserving the maximum critical present digital currencies which are measured through market capitalization for example might offer you with a well-varied portfolio that is set to growth price as the market continues to develop.

• +4 1

I think it is profitable to invest in investbox in yobit. But first of all we have to research about the coins which are stable and dead ones. Be patient and find out the best option for investment in it.

Am new here and i do see the inbox in yo bit but i dont know the use i believed am in the right place so that that will learn more about it from my senior members

Members are saying that investbox is good and profitable. But I have not tried yet. I am thinking to invest in it. But I am worried about in which coin I have to invest.

Yes there is invest box in the yobit I think it is th best for the every aspect. Because it givr us money. Money a lot of money from cryptotalk forum and even you invest in investbox and earn profit.

Of course the investment is profitable but it should be properly reviewed and invested there knowingly. If you invest a little more carefully and with a better understanding, your chances of losing will be greatly reduced. We should always be fully aware of where we are going to invest. In that case, it is possible to make a profit very easily if you are a little careful in investing.

In fact, the yobit platform has many wonderful features, the most prominent of which is the invest Box .. In fact, I did not try it, but I heard from expert members here that it gives you daily profits that are not in the large amount, but it is better than freezing money without increasing and no one mentioned anything about the amount of money That you should put it in