Is invest box profitable? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

I think that if, in case of using InvestBox with a cryptocurrency that is stable, you ensure a profit, as the golegas say, you should study which currencies you are going to invest.

Investing is the process by which one can earn money easily.If you can imvest in the perfect place, you will earn more money in a small Period of time and without any effort

The main purpose of investbox is to invest in different crypto coins but yobit have given one prevailage that it increases the amount of coins you invested daily by a specific percentage

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I have already invested in investment funds and I have a good experience, you should invest in DOGE or BTC because they are more stable currencies, for sure you will increase your earnings by investing in them

My dear you are missing if you are not use the Investbox. I am too not known a lot about it works but now I am see the magic in this and it is been amazing for the little time I am use it to make a daily earn and will be use it on Yobit for too long. I am see the Investbox will make Yobit the top exchange.

• +1 1

It depends on the coin you have invested and the restriction on the coins because if there are certain requirements to fulfill then you can't be able to get the profit until that condition is met. 

• +1 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/21/2020 at 9:59 AM, Jone20 said:

Did any of you use the invest box  in Yobit and can you tell me about your experiences in this?
How much should the investment amount in the Yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?
I want to invest and increase my bitcoin, but I am afraid of losing it.

There are many coins in investbox and so that means there are lots of opportunities for you. However only a few of those investments would be profitable so you need to look at the coins in the list and go for the one you feel would give you better results.

Base on my experience, it is good to invest in the investbox, but you shouldn't invest all you got into it at once. Because it might fail but if you are the type that can take a lot of risk you can invest. I wish there is a stable coin investment on the investbox. The one there is not worth the waiting.

• +3 1

I use Investbox to increase my earnings with TALK it has a yield of 1% per day and so far has been paying normally. is a good investment option

Yes, its very profitable because we can get interest by puting our balances in investbox for even 1 day like complete 24hrs. You can easily earn through the investbox. If I earn talk then I would surely invest them in investbox.

• +1 2

Certainly a profitable matter, especially when you put a relatively large amount, since the decrease in the currency price, what is obtained from currencies compensates for the decrease in the outcome, that is, the number that is produced covers the loss from the decrease in the currency price if it occurs

• +1 2

Invest box is a very good feature of yobit platform. It's very much profitable if someone wants to hold their coins for a very long time but for short term holding it gives only 1% profit per day.

Did any invest box is the yobit box .for example the yobit is the individual earning plate form similar the invest box is the individual earning method to earn the more profit

If yobit is giving you some returns on your investments that means it is profitable for you that is why the offers are here for you, If you want to know that how much you can earn you can put some money in the box and try yourself.

I am new, by your post i know about investbox of yobit. After reading your post, i visit the investbox of yobit. I also read the comments of seniors who comment on your this topic which shows that investbox is profitable. I will try it.

Yes of course it is profitable!
The Yobit Investment Fund is a special thing that distinguishes Yobit from other platforms!
Through this fund you can collect daily, weekly or monthly interest without having to do anything! Just put it in this box!
For me, use the Talk Plan!
Which gives 1% interest every day!
With this I have a very good daily income

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah it is especially if you put the maximum amount needed because in that way you can get a huge profit compared when you only put less since the basis of your profit is the given interest usually 1%. I'm have invested my talk token but I only put small amount, just 1k so I only get less amount of talk, but it is okay for me as long as I get some interest.

It seems to me that the InvestBox option offered by Yobit is a good option, but you have to take into account the right time to invest and what type of currency you are going to buy or you can invest in bitcoin, but you must comply with the rules that the InvestBox has to generate profit.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Sure but in some conditions.. you should be aware and know enough about the currency which you want to invest in! there are many plans there and you should choose the best for you.. i advice you as a member of this forum to join talk token investing plan because it's really great especially if you believe in talk token project and its bright future!

Yes off course the invesbox is very profitable and secure related to the scamming. I have been using this feature and earning a good profit with the high level crypto currencies. I know this method very well. So try it once to get a huge profit. 

It is a way to grow your money passively there are sites that generate more performance but are not as safe as yobit's investbox 

Yes the investment box is certainly profitable.  If you invest your earned money in yobit then you can get 1% to 10% profit.  It is very easy to make a profit by investing.  If you have more money, leave it in the investment box and you will benefit...

Good morning my dear, investment is one of the most important businesses that brings you many gains, so I recommend youbit because it is the most trustworthy site and gives you facilities in working and trading. Thank you.

Yobit investbox is profitable, its a matter of how patience you are. Coins price are changing timely, so you shoild invest to.the coin that you think will make a great growth in the future. Everycoin you use on investbox are increasing daily based on the percentage so you don't need to worry if your coin will grow or not. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Its very very profitable because its really important to see some of this things in the right perspective so we need to follow a certain strategy that works perfectly for us, the most of the times the investments we put up are really painful because they are not as we would think because the work we do we are always beng paid of right , the investment box right now is working perfectly so try to be with it and be careful not lose yourself with it