Don't Forget your Topics - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Don't Forget your Topics

17 hours ago, vivoy90 said:

Yes here we are sharing knowledge of crypto market and can help to each other for solving problems of others or gave some good information for new investors of the market. 

Your answers is not bad but it does not contribute to the post, you can improve it and help, thanks.

12 hours ago, Riad Ahmed said:

Yes dont forget the topic when you post..because if you post that is not related with  topic then there has a chance to get banned bro

I think you try to say something like, that the topic and then OP must be consistent, because otherwise they can be considered as Spam!

This is true and happens a lot. titles that are not related to their OP.

______

Please, not repetitive answer, ty.

Edited by alexisfuentes
quotes

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thank you for this topic yes we need to check our topic before to post it and is good to update it if the content needs to be updates or if no you need to close it, I think we need to help this good forum.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I would give reactions or reputation to comments who i feel were really helpful for me or that answers the question thoroughly

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Really its an useful tips for every writer who posts regularly that you should thank and congratulate users those who comment in your post and give their valuable replies and ideas so that they could feel that they have been noticed by you.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:50 PM, alexisfuentes said:

It is not a mandatory Forum rule, but we must be self-critical and moderate our created Topic, we may participate helping more in other posts than in our own Topic.

Considertions or tips:

• Remember that you close a Topic if you think your idea, concern, question, does not need to continue receiving comments.
  • Some Topic in their OPs must have updates with new information.
  • Congratulate those who participate in your Topic and thanks the users who answer your questions.
  • For users who stand out in your Topic with excellente answers use the button pp.jpg.4d3d2fb21af46ed4059c724bddef610e.jpg
  • Make spam reports on your Topic.

What other advice can you give me?

_____

Please remember not to be repetitive post, ty.

The first tips for the forum is the best idea one could start doing it.  By closing thier topic after he finds the answer through the posts. And stop receiving comments I really like it. As more and more posts in this forums are more than 2-3 months old.  Some even exceeding 5-6months.. it is really hard to keep track of new topics. 

13 hours ago, Lux Demacia said:

Yes, because  it is the way  to clean immediately  this forum and to make this better.We help the moderators  t< indentify or to catch all the spammers here. 

Start with yout post , you're spamming and you're recommending no to spam.

Not contributing to a Topic with useful comments, it  is spam.

Notice this user, structured a question in less than 100 characters but intention is good and helps to develop the Topic.

12 hours ago, Md Yousub Ali said:

Thank you for this topic but what should happen if i forgot my topic? Is there any problem?

No Problem.

The point is that if you make a topic you should be attentive and follow some premises that I mentioned in the OP, do you to read the OP!

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

We must appreciate those members who are making topics that is really good, a very knowledgeable topic where a lot of members can also give a very knowledgeable opinions or contents.

Important information, thank you for it .. It is good to care about our publications and follow up on responses to them, as the discussion leads to benefit from everyone’s information.

You are right bro, the topics creator must be like moderator or admin of his/her topics they should report spam which will help moderator of the forum . And every should give positive reaction to their helper 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 3:06 PM, Janifa said:

This will be useful for the members here especially to those new comers in this forum because they will now understand how to create an appropriate topics here in this forum because some of members here are posting some threads that is useless. 

Right mainly there are many members who don't maintain the rules of this forum and some of them just want to get payment by doing useless post here.

On 1/20/2020 at 9:57 PM, germanking2 said:

You know the reason why a published article disappears or is deleted. I have written several but only one survives. How could I know the cause of the deletion of my publications?

Hey dear friends I agree to your post. Thi is a ve useful post specially beginner. Because they will not understand how will creat a topic. 

You make good points here  I think newbies can also use the like button if they found any useful common

8 hours ago, LouisHamm said:

I really want that all of the members in this forum to fight against spammers or low quality posters. Sometime a few users a giving a a good reaction for a post that's not even helpful at all. Which got me thinking, why would they do that? And I really think newcomers will try to use the 'SEARCH' features in this forum. It's better than to have to repeat the same things for a million of times over and over again.

It is good to know that you can get good comments and with different ideas, although it seems that it is no longer possible you can always think differently and constructively.

Your good attitude with your post is the idea of a community in the Forum. Spam, wrong attitude of some users, etc. your  comments are true. 

Do not forget that the answers should be oriented to the topic. Regards

Edited by alexisfuentes
mistake

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

what should be the post useful ?  i think all topics are not things that should be useful but things that can be disccussed, topics can be made for quoestions that are not know many things.

The point is we have to comment so that we will be given a fee from the results of the comment and topic we created.

Finally a was authorized to create a new topic and i received very good explanations about it and i saw in your post that i can close the Topic, could you tell me how to do it?

Hello there

Maybe my topic will stay in my profile, or not? Is there any problem if i forgot my topic? I am new so i need to clear this thing.

Thank you

10 hours ago, Migrmor said:

you will grasp the erudition lone if your topics were deleted, without presentation you the reasons, consequently be certainly that the admins will not inappropriate you, you necessity to show by hand additional and more, that's every one of

Please do not forget that your posts have to have some contribution to the subject, correct your idea because it could be considered Spam.

9 hours ago, Kareemramzy said:

Nice topic I relly  need to show how I can close my topic I find there is a lot of bad comments so I will close this topics because that is comments

3 hours ago, Bomb Abdulah said:

Close the topic especially if we get the anwer all we want to know.  So that spam will prevent.

2 hours ago, Zerocrisis said:

Finally a was authorized to create a new topic and i received very good explanations about it and i saw in your post that i can close the Topic, could you tell me how to do it?

Before, to close a post, a message was sent to the moderator. Now you just have to do it yourself, it is a new features that you can find in the OP and is added to the previous "deleted".

version....gif.61779a56c49af55ada93f87a1e3f3f3c.gif

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes ..once anybody create some topic he/she should actively keep their eyes on the replies which they get from the peoples.and always he/she should reply back in a very polite manner

Really, it's a very good point.The members of this site have provided many jobs for the rest.And everyone's benefited.

And everyone's benefited He was satisfied And support any attempt to increase the benefit And good luck to you and everyone

On 1/20/2020 at 9:05 PM, alexisfuentes said:

It is not a mandatory Forum rule, but we must be self-critical and moderate our created Topic, we may participate helping more in other posts than in our own Topic.

Considertions or tips:

• Remember that you close a Topic if you think your idea, concern, question, does not need to continue receiving comments.
  • Some Topic in their OPs must have updates with new information.
  • Congratulate those who participate in your Topic and thanks the users who answer your questions.
  • For users who stand out in your Topic with excellente answers use the button pp.jpg.4d3d2fb21af46ed4059c724bddef610e.jpg
  • Make spam reports on your Topic.

What other advice can you give me?

_____

Please remember not to be repetitive post, ty.

Yes if you find copy paste in your topic then report that user and help the moderators to clean up the spams. Also you should give good reaction to those who give you good knowledge and information. Overall don't forget your old topics.

We have a lot of topics in here that are full of replies that I think needs to be closed. Just my opinion though. But we have also a lot of similar topics in here, so please use the search feature first or look at the pages of topic, in case there's already a similar topics to prevent making a duplicate one.