Needed content writers for forum For Growth - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Needed content writers for forum For Growth

It's not a bad topic neither off-topic, it is good for the beginner section to learn some things. I agree that there is need for better content, not more. But I had posts deleted that I found no reason, they were helping, had good english, had good information and still deleted. Can't say a lot about that, it was just bothering as I was trying to give help, then it is possible that some are just deleted randomly. But what you said is true, there are many spammers and they shouldn't only have their posts deleted but also receive warnings .

I totally agree with you mate because I have been lots of off topic posts in the wrong section and this is really disappointing to see too. So i think content writers or dedicated topic creators must be assigned in order to get good contents. There should be an interview or anything of that sort to select the members.

I was advising the newbies before ,but when i saw the off,- topics became to much .we give the chance to do the work and pay extra they solved the spammers problem its my opinion .like it is been discussed in of the topics here .

I saw the topics become too much here i started reporting them in the section ,you never know what a beginner can say that will help thats why the firum is open for everyone to make posts .but do nit know that they are not qualified for success in the future .

there post can only create exact knowledge which can be really helpful for everybody. This will reduce the rate at which posts are deleted daily. Some people just post unnecessary stuffs just to make 30 comments and get paid for the day.

• +2 1

Yeah I also think that we need content writer for the growth of this forum because if this forum has good writers, this forum will have more useful and meaningful posts. If this forum has more writers, the beginners will gain much knowledge and experience from more posts and comments of this forum. We all should try to write useful posts in this forum. 

I agreed as I noticed that the point was unadulterated.  They should similarly add a section to report spamming / off-subject answers.  You can reap many benefits in a short period of time if you work here with your mind.

Yes the truth is some members create topics that are not useful or meaningful to the forum in this case need the assistant of writers of this nature to help them build correct words so that there topics will not be deleted, thanks.

You have a point there. I believe it's better on the off chance that they get assistes particularly the beginners who were continually posting so they can likewise be more familiar and more straightforward to what certain theme they need to make .

I don't know why you are asking for the content writers because the farum has hired us in order to make content at the forum because they are paying us

I totally agree with you that a good content writer who can create topics with useful content will help forum development because random topics cannot increase knowledge.

Yes, it is necessary and very useful that we reduce as much as possible of the topics and comments that are not useful. Here our role is to try to spread valuable information about digital currencies, and try to reduce false information and correct it for the rest of the new members.

@Syedbesharat @Tramp @kikifam @Ola22 @ltaa02

I think most people want to contribute but sometimes we do get tired writing, for there are so many forum threads I have started but in the end they get deleted, and this is and has nothing to do with what we are seeing here there are so many people that are getting their content published, I have personaly tried to make sure that I do a research on a topic before I publish it and it has been something great for me, but in the end they get deleted and this has been very painful to me

For anyone wondering about posting and why often our posts get deleted, this is because of the forum rules. I am sure that like in my case, most members didn't understand the importance of writing unique content. This means if there is another post that is already open for discussion about the same topic, we should not write a new post, but supplement the existing one.

This is how the forum is run, and I agree with it, this way duplicates are avoided and quality of existing posts is increased.

I am not a full member, but I consider that giving more work to the moderators is unnecessary, lately they do days of blocking and expulsions to eliminate those users who break the rules and plan to take advantage of the payment platform that yobit offers through campaigns .

5 hours ago, Kanji said:

@Syedbesharat @Tramp @kikifam @Ola22 @ltaa02

I think most people want to contribute but sometimes we do get tired writing, for there are so many forum threads I have started but in the end they get deleted, and this is and has nothing to do with what we are seeing here there are so many people that are getting their content published, I have personaly tried to make sure that I do a research on a topic before I publish it and it has been something great for me, but in the end they get deleted and this has been very painful to me

Well, I also have dame experience but this is the forum policy to place best of the best content for members. Their for keep in record your own topic content. Also this is way to improve your self because as the competition grew of content at forum many members content will be removed. Make quality and unique content so it would live long at forum. The forum is growing and developing ,the future of this forum is bright. So work hard and don't lose hope. Your efforts will be rewarded here. 

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. I am not a full member but l know about this platform. Probably content writing is good experience to earn money.

The moderators work very hard so that they can end the spam and one of the steps they have taken is to ban some countries whose members do these annoying posts and I think the moderators will stay like this until the forum maintains its level in the world of the Internet.

On 1/20/2020 at 10:37 PM, Adiegumabao said:

This is a good idea. My opinion is that they hire more moderators and admins so that there would be lesser spammers on this forum.

Or they can directly chose from the members whom they can pay some good amount in order to act as the moderators that will be good option for them and it will reduce their work as well.

Yes, I agree with your suggestion. In my opinion this is really good for the site and spammers are also quickly removed why do we need a good content author outside on our site so many VIP members and experienced members are available so we give the opportunity to do the work and pay extra money they solved the problem of spammers.

Thats a good idea I am agree with you that we should make the useful, informative and quality posts for the growth of the forum because now a lot of new members are making the useless and meaningless posts therefore we should use the informative content in our posts to increase the reputation of the forum.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:02 PM, Alejandro01x said:

I am not a full member, but I agree with your opinion, some not to say that many, just create themes or post without any sense, in addition some users are giving each other reputation points with previous agreements through private messages, I am new but I respect the forum. 🤔

What you said is just the fact, even as a newbie, when things are not going normal, you can know it, sometimes you open a topic and find it talking about a different issue that is not even related to the topic. 

I agree with your statement dear mate . this is compulsary to put a strong and powerful content with post this will make you a reputative person on this forum.

It is a good idea, I hope to implement it, we are really facing difficulty because of the spammers and any method that helps to stop them I support it, I report and give bad reputation points to every person who sends spam but I do not see a result from that

• +2 1

Dear you can increase the typing speed of the typing working. Then yiu become  a good and work like hourse for the typing. They work on the own mind they earn more than talking.

• +5 1