Breaking the Barrier BTC and the future - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Breaking the Barrier BTC and the future

On 8/25/2020 at 8:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

I don't the doubt the future of BTC and the entire Crypto world, in nearest future Crypto currencies system would dominate the fiat currencies, serving as the best and smart means of making global transactions, and a profitable means of earning money passively.

I think the more people educate themselves about the dollar and the financial system the more they will realise that crypto is the solution to this ongoing problem. the dollar constantly losing its buying power.

Very difficult to predict because of the differences between economies and governments. In the future perhaps the europe with the us can reach an agreement and regulate cryptocurrencies but whatever happens even if they don't allow them they will still have a use and people will buy them and trade with them.

The conflict between governments and digital currencies will not continue in the future, and governments will gradually begin to accept digital currencies, and their use by people will increase.

Hopefully, Bitcoin will be the future money. As for now, many adoptions are being done for bitcoin and that' good!

There can be many uses for bitcoin like the government can bring discounts on purchases made using bitcoin.

I kind of disagree with you a little bit, because when you look around there is a change that people can be tricking you to the same issue of those who come first,.again a case of two banks in my country , equity bank and Barclays bank, Barclays bank came to kenya , almost 60 years ago, while equity is only 25 years ago, but because of how affordable equity services are, it forced Barclays to leave the country before things became worse.

I think it does not matter who came first but who is connecting with the people well.

• +2 1

Although the future looks good for the BTC and other Crypto assets. The question is with the chaotic economic disagreements.calculating how many bitcoins is worth an hour's job. This would increase circulation.

There are strategies for selection by the administration, however, the legislature would not like to do this, there is essentially nobody to do since the layers of cryptography go down to mysterious exchanges.

At first I think government must understand that crypto is decentralized but its benefits are more. A good government will definitely take steps forward to implement crypto in theirs country. I think schools can teach crypto. Government can strengthen their cyber security in order to prevent their people from online fraud. 

The key I think is the last word you used personal, as it is not believed that cryptocurrencies can succeed to reduce inequalities between poor and rich countries. Also there is another fact that the inequalities exist inside each country too. This can be solved either but you may be able to make something from it.

Bitcoin at the moment looks to be having some the attention of many people around the world but due to the problem government is having with bitcoin concept i think some instructions and infrastructures need to be provided in order to for bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies to be adopted because Cryptocurrency is not what we can see nor touch so if adopted now there will be a lot problem especially in the developing countries.

• +2 2

On 1/20/2020 at 10:29 AM, Oluwaseun said:

In the nearest future almost all people will need the BTC for transactions and payment as well. Although the future looks good for the BTC and other Crypto assets. The question is with the chaotic economic disagreements, what adoption methods do you think world governments can take and can they develop personal assets?

Future of the BTC is very good and bright and i hope that BTC soon going to be legal and i agree with you becasue when the BTC is legal in all over the world peoples will invest in the BTC and also in other coins and that time in all over the world the transaction is start and everyone need the BTC at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Governments can develop personal assets? I don't understand this but if you ask about Bitcoin it can help a government bypass sanctions and trade without watching their assets freeze in foreign banks, as this has happened with many public assets that were stored in other countries and they were frozen and confiscated.

On 6/5/2020 at 7:19 PM, Zalaks007 said:

Yes I totally agree with you. I think the world will soon or maybe in the nearest future the world will adopt the use of cryptocurrency and legalise it all over I believe in cryptocurrency for the future. 

I actually thought that during this covid 19 pandemic the whole world will start using crypto as its a cashless system, but sadly we went by without any real adoption to crypto.

• +1 2

Covid 19 has resulted in a cryptocurrency system without the use of cash. That was originally thought, but all this in order that there is no obstruction for bitcoin

I think it will go beyond breaking the barriers since bitcoin is a very strong and stable currency, in the future I know that 1 btc will be equal to about $ 500,000, it is the future.

On 9/17/2020 at 5:15 PM, P A Ashif said:

At first I think government must understand that crypto is decentralized but its benefits are more. A good government will definitely take steps forward to implement crypto in theirs country. I think schools can teach crypto. Government can strengthen their cyber security in order to prevent their people from online fraud. 

the adoption of crypto will not start by governments but rather by institutions, and those institutions will bend the government to their will as they are the ones making money for the government.

• +1 1

On 10/10/2020 at 7:22 AM, duncun007 said:

the adoption of crypto will not start by governments but rather by institutions, and those institutions will bend the government to their will as they are the ones making money for the government.

actually banks will be reluctant to get into crypto because of its high volatility, even tho volatility is good for us as traders but banks dont risk it like we do, they want a safe investment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/20/2020 at 7:29 AM, Oluwaseun said:

what adoption methods do you think world governments can take and can they develop personal assets?

Personal assets? I can tell you that they are creating digital fiat currencies but I don't know what you mean by personal assets. A house is a personal asset. No mater this, they create digital currencies because they know that this will be used in the future and they want to bridge the gap with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

The world governments are only looking and maybe china is creating something that can compete to bitcoin but it will be centered and under government control. Bitcoin is different and it has no government to control it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

banks and international companies that have become dependent on the technology of Batching, in order to impose taxes on users of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

I think Bitcoin will be the most important investment tool of the future. It will be an alternative like gold. The fact that it will be used as a payment method will also make Bitcoin more functional. I believe states will also show enough importance to Bitcoin.

• +1 1

The major investors I see today are interested in blockchain technology and they no longer have an idea that Bitcoin will vanish and that it is just a bubble and the reason for their interest is that they have found profits in this market and are convinced that Bitcoin does not inflate, as the total number is fixed and does not exceed 21 million pieces, and this is unlike the fiat currencies that lose their value over time.

If bitcoin will have more fame in the future since right now it is very popular and those who use cryptocurrencies want to have bitcoin, imagine when everyone uses cryptocurrencies everyone will want bitcoin and bitcoin will be very popular and its price will explode now  that everyone wanted to buy bitcoin.

• +1 2