Do you think Nakamoto had it all planned? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Do you think Nakamoto had it all planned?

9 hours ago, Georgem said:

It is lucky bitcoin is what it is today but Satoshi has it not planned about other currencies, but the rest currencies are introduced to run race with bitcoin

The other coins were not introduced to compete bitcoin but to bring more of what bitcoin could not offer, and they have tried, unless buy race you mean something else, i think you are wrong.

I feel like everything is planned this way. And he too disappeared, including his plans. This is because Satoshi really understands the world of economics and cryptography when viewed from the news.

Yes brother definately nakamoto had done with full planning. Without planning it was not possible to launch such concept and make it such popular. Even every project comes with planning. There is not any project that comes without any planning. Thank you.

Here are so many fake personalities are claiming they have invented BTC. I do not know what type of psychology is working for them but yeah they are doing so. I believe Satoshi Nakamoto invented this technology while solving the current problem at that time.

I think that Nakamoto knew from the very beginning what would happen with bitcoin and made it specifically so that people would stop using the banking system.

2 minutes ago, Emon44 said:

Yeah i think also. think that Santoshi nakamoto has some vision. becoming work in crypto currency. No more things are need

person he was now the whealthies people in this world

If so he would be the mastermind of the century. What is happening with crypto and blockchain right now can hardly be forecasted.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

5 hours ago, Mithun1 said:

I think that this is all planned here. And he disappeared in his plan . Because when it came to the information about Satoshi, he really understood the world of economics and cryptography. 

He has planned everything and this might be team work, they will just be monitoring the bitcoin without anyone noticing them

Yes he already decided how much bitcoin will be in the world and anything came after is from our work .

4 hours ago, Mohh_3333 said:

everything is unpredictable in this live market so I think satoshi nakamoto himself dont save any idea about the bitcoin market. 

Satoshi just created the system and the way Bitcoin works. In my opinion, to monopolize the market is also not because it depends on the volume of buying and selling bitcoin.

I think he just made everything and left this crypto currencies world to us and he knew that people will improve it because we love the competition so you see alot of projects nowadays and alot are trying to make it better. 

I believe he had but now he couldnt have predicted something like corona virus destroying the market and the world economy. Now we cant predict anything from it.

On 1/19/2020 at 1:40 PM, Amit01229 said:

Actually nakamota also got unexpected responds from Bitcoin and Crypto market and Crypto have all future technology payment service and i hope it will up more because market have lots of potential.

the middle code member he remained in touch with agreed to percentage statistics approximately the venture with them and sat went underground

2 hours ago, gkapoxm said:

I believe he had but now he couldnt have predicted something like corona virus destroying the market and the world economy. Now we cant predict anything from it.

He did not predict that, but surely he made calculated of possible obstacles, nothing is a straight forward success.

Actually before you can run an organisation you need to plan in his to run it and how it can be run by users and how long you want it be in existence 

5 hours ago, gkapoxm said:

It is also impossible for Satoshi Nakamoto to change the situation of the bitcoin market. he only works behind the scenes as the founder of bitcoin.

I don't this so. Satoshi nakamoto was only the founder of bitcoin and also give some description about block chain. It is very useful. But this cryptotalk is done by the administrator of yobit and cryptotalk. Thanking them also. They find a great way also.

I hope it will going to be vast soon.

Thanks ..

Certainly he was planning everything and he wanted to become a bitcoin currency globally traded and relied on by most countries in addition to reaching its price very very high

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/19/2020 at 3:19 PM, teminalibug said:

do you thin all these and many more was all master planned by Nakamoto or is it all just lucky that bitcoin is what it is today?

His main goal was to provide a platform where people could send funds anywhere, without any limitations and with relatively lower fees than what banks offer at that time. It was never meant to be an asset, never meant to be held like a luxury/asset. It was meant to be used, to send funds with, thus it is an alternative currency.

6 hours ago, PiroSense said:

His main goal was to provide a platform where people could send funds anywhere, without any limitations and with relatively lower fees than what banks offer at that time. It was never meant to be an asset, never meant to be held like a luxury/asset. It was meant to be used, to send funds with, thus it is an alternative currency.

Looks like it has become more of a trading assets than a coin to use in daily life, is that a failure, or there is still chance for change?

Satoshi Nakamoto made it easy for everyone and there is no need to redesign the concept of electronic money. The Corona virus can be spreaded with the cash but there is no chance to live on the surface of electronic money thanks to Nakamoto 

• +1 1

I do think that satoshi nakamoto had a very well planned future for bitcoin and he knew that this is going to happen. Because he knew the potential of bitcoin and what can be achieved 

19 minutes ago, Loyalroyal said:

I want everything has been planned like this. And he additionally disappeared, together with in his plans in addition. as a result of once viewed from the news concerning data concerning Satoshi he very understood the planet of political economy and cryptography.

In my opinion, Satoshi only created the system and existence of bitcoin. for developments in the market it has been left to the users as it increases and maintains profits on bitcoin.

I think that he planned everything because the Bitcoin coin was a successful currency, but from there are some things like the opinion and decision of governments about the currency or controlling the price of digital currencies.

16 hours ago, teminalibug said:

is that a failure, or there is still chance for change?

I don't think having it traded is a bad thing. We even have Forex that trades different currencies. What's wrong for me is that we tend to forget the real purpose of Bitcoin, which would only make it difficult for Bitcoin to survive with no real use.

Even it would be used as a currency to pay for services in real market settings (which is difficult, but attainable), then it would be much better.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, Strangernew1 said:

Hello there my dear friend. In my opinion i think it was all planned. Because bitcoin was a big project i think. Later he also introduced it on the paper. But who's know the reality? 

We can know or at least assume the reality b y looking at how great bitcoin is doing right now, if it is to good to have all been planned or not.