Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ?

I'm a funny of challenges in that case I would challenge my self and my posts to have a good reputation and acquire a highest position in this forum.

No, i rather to make my post meaningful than to share knowledge without references. We need to make our post meaningful so that we could help the forum become wealthy, if we set our goal to reach the highest post, we could create some useless post and moderators will just deleting it so i suggest to all of you to create meaningful post and not be greedy to beat the highest posts.

No I don’t challenge for myself at present but I would unquestionably like to challenge for my part after little months for feat the record of each and every one in this forum. For this one boast to bring about extremely testing and be loyal to the forum and achieve the complete the equipment according to the rules.

It is possible to reach highest rank here in forum if we just be actively posting everyday continuiosly. But it is better that we have contributed good things here even our rank is only low.

10 hours ago, MISaqlain said:

Yes i am already challenge myself to be myself on highest level of this forum it is very difficult but not impossible.

You are only 100 post buy now, but wot much courage like than, i'm expecting great posts from you, that's how you challenge us the early comers.

On 1/18/2020 at 8:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the best and most popular registered users here on forum ? The best ones have made over 2500 posts !! It is quite difficult and you need to be very determined to challenge them. Well what do you think friends? 

yes i want to be a Sr member in the froum.because there are only some user available who are sr member so i want to be one of them.bo became senior member i have to make over 1000 post.

Getting to the top here is quite hard as things happened that affects you without your knowing it. If someone was banned from this forum, his posts will be deleted and it will affect your comments there. Right now, I'm enjoying myself in this forum, taking one step at a time

• +1 1

I can't challenge myself bt ya I will try my best to reach at it maximum because I am having fun in doing that so nd ya I getting benefit so ya I will be doing this to my maximum optimum

On 1/18/2020 at 9:37 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the best and most popular registered users here on forum ? The best ones have made over 2500 posts !! It is quite difficult and you need to be very determined to challenge them. Well what do you think friends? 

I'll do it ,God is great to help me to achieve my goals. Actually I am studying in University so for my financial I need to posting here so many comments.

Edited by abdul rind

Challenging yourself to see you reaches highest position in this platform is actually a great thing because you will attain great things here with it 

Yes i have a chanlage my self to take a good position on this fourm . Everyone want to earn more and more  . If am working hard then this to reached  me at any good position of this fourm 

Yes, I daily push myself for the betterment of this forum as well as me. I want to contribute my best to this forum. So that I set an unbreakable benchmark. 

On 1/18/2020 at 3:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I do feel like reaches the maximum of 2500 posts and above it really take a lot of hardwork and perseverance  it can take much time to get there but am willing to go that far as for me

If you are that risk taker personality then challenging yourself to get on the top is a good stuff, its like having a goal but also achieving something at the same time.

No! Because that is not my main goal for

joining this forum. I registered because I wanna learn and earn at the same time. Challenging myself into something I don’t need is useless. I am much more happy if someone will give me more ideas and suggestions rather than ranking.

• +1 1

On 1/18/2020 at 7:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Thats a really good question about our goals about in this forum. First i have to reach on full member rank then i decide my next goal and i hard work for that.

i believe i can challenge myself to that extent because i really need the extra allowance for my daily upkeep. so i will definitely be aiming that high.

Yes, I agree with your question. I want to challenge myself to reach the highest position in this forum. And what is not the answer. However, by answering me the correct question
Notification requested. Thanks.

On 1/18/2020 at 3:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Dear mate I don't see any rewards towards reaching the highest position or rank in this forum I think I will concentrate more on earning more income because I have lots of bills to pay

Yes and  today I start to work in this forum and I am sure very soon i will reach the highest position in this good forum.

I don't see myself in thr competition since we have our different job outside virtual world but then, if we will be trying our best we will got those post judlst I don't rush be at the flow. 

Yes, it has always been my goal to reach the highest position here on this forum. Its my every day challenge to my oneself. Keeps me going, and I can also work with full dedication.

On 2/17/2020 at 10:27 PM, Sharif000 said:

Yes, I agree with your question. I want to challenge myself to reach the highest position in this forum. And what is not the answer. However, by answering me the correct question
Notification requested. Thanks.

On 2/17/2020 at 10:49 PM, Naveed01 said:

Yes,I qant to rivalry in the firum.I need to arrive at top in crypto talk forum.We realize it is so troublesome however not feasible. On the off chance that I work here and correspondence my companion, at that point it possible.Its simply my musings you can detest it with your idea

Please don't do it and stop now because you will only add junk posts. I am being kind right now and letting the moderator delete your post without me having to report your post.

Now it is really difficult to reach in that post because some of the post are being deleted and I think the highest rank now require a lot of post than before. 

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd