Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ? - Page 23 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ?

I would like to challenge myself to be able to reach the higher position in the forum as a new member I feel very excited and happy reading the posts if the senior members and wish to be hard working and dedicated to be able to be like them it is not easy thou but I want to try my possible best to be able to reach the top leaderboard too

Well, it is a very big challenge to take on, bit it is definitely possible to also become one of the people with high standing too, also when I look at the senior members, I do get some encouragement to work hard and be like then too, so I am taking the  challenge upon my self.

I think it is challenge for me to reach at hight levels of this forum. I reach maximum full member ranks. I want to reach at ranks of seniors member. It is the big challenge for me. In my opinion I will reach at in minimum time.

Competition has always been an interesting thing for me, but not anyway Here in the forum I do not think that competition with the number of posts and comments is important as much as what matters is the quality of these comments and the benefit they carry In any case, we in the forum seek to reduce the recurrence to no avail.

• +2 1

I dont think so that a person would be challenged to himself for this kind of matter . but most of the people accepted this challenge.

Yes, I will challenge myself and try to defeat the highest positions. And that 1btc will win the forgotten, one day. Reaching the maximum number of positions will not be easy, but it is not impossible, work hard with patience, be sincere and never give up.

I want to challenge myself to reach higher position but I dont have very good enough but of all I need to gain good knowledge then I will able to reach that position

It’s not far from anyone here, and everything is possible, I think of myself when I was new here and learning to read expert topics and now I have over 3300 posts on my Cryptotalk profile, so you have to be patient which is all.

Of course, sincerely, when you feel in the comfort zone is where we have to change everything we can, because honestly we have no opportunity to grow in the comfort zone, when we get out of it we will be able to explore out of our fears, because it is the only way to go to the next level with respect to the recognition that we deserve.

I must say life is all about challenges then why in each and every field we all think that we can succeed only if we challenge our self that is not the way to reach the highest rank the think that you need to achieve any approach is your passion, how much passionate you are with your work?that is the key to success not challenging you yourself or someone that can make you frustrated, and you will be working burdenized.

No. Because I know myself I'm not good enough, but I aim to be a full member, it takes patience and endurance.

Some of my friends pressure or challenging themselves to post atleast 40 per day because they want to earn and they keep influencing me to do the same which is a big pressure in my part because their are times that I can't post due to the fact that sometimes I'm busy with school work. But each day I am challenged to have a good post everyday.

For sure i believe i can challenge myself to reach the highest point in the forum. It involves being confident in yourself and having the courage to do it yourself. In order to reach the highest point of the forum. For now i have to post well and gain a lot of fame from other members.

• +3 1

Always trying to improve myself from the very first day of my post on the forum. I read a lot about cryptocurrency and commented on many posts after an effort of research, and I hope to reach the highest position on the forum.

Reaching higher ranks in the forum requires effort to publish posts and distinctive topics, and it is evidence of this member’s commitment to the forum’s rules and avoiding committing violations and respecting the rest of the members, so we have to make these members an example for us to motivate ourselves to reach these higher ranks.

Yes, the truth is that everything in life has to be like this, a constant challenge with ourselves so that we never stop growing, when we understand that the competition is not anywhere else but in ourselves we can fall into a moment of awareness where we realize that we can do more than we wanted to do not for others but for ourselves.

This is a great challenge for everyone. Everyone should try to reach highest level of posting as he can. 2500 posts in a day I thinks is not possible for new user .  One can make 2500 post but quality will disturbed and copying pasting may occurs.

Any challenge is not big. But it is my starts of work and I am posting very

consciously  because with every post my experience is increasing .when ever I got a strong commond in posting I well try to post maximum per day. 

Yeah, I'm the best .. 
I know I'm not like that, but this is my first rule of life and I have to put it at the forefront of my dream to reach it, and this forum is one of my challenges to get better.

It is difficult to verify, my dear friend, but we must enjoy a spirit of competition and challenge and always aspire to reach the summit of success and obtain the best results. We must take these people as our role models and cross what they do as an incentive for us to compete with them and reach our goals

• +5 1

I am not rushing for power and I doubt about the quality of all those 2500 posts of some of the most active members. 

For me to become a respectful member here, like the one who do not say a crap and everyone would know that. 

• +3 1

Dear members, there is an old Russian proverb that says: The misery of a soldier who does not aspire to become a general, so my friends think that each of us must challenge himself to reach the highest position in the forum

Yes, in the ward of cryptocurrency, I want to see myself on a high post, I want to be in the good list of members. I think no shortcut should be taken, we should do our work with faith and go ahead with our hard work .Do as hard as you can and avenge it .

Yeah.  Because I work according to the rules in this forum so that I can be successful. Besides, I do not have any mistake that I will not be successful by working in this forum.  I work according to the rules in this forum so I can come to a better position.  I am sure that by following the rules I will be able to show success one day and this is my challenge.

of course in every work i do in my life i always aim for the highest position, because if i did not set a big dream in front of me, i can not achieve any thing so setting a goal is very important 

Everyone wants to reach such a position. It's not easy and it comes with dedication and hard work in the forum to keep making good and useful posts as time goes. I think you can achieve this with a very good reputation by doing research and creating good topics