Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ? - Page 22 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ?

Yes, my friend, reaching the summit is not an easy thing, and you have to take risks, learn, work hard and skill. The people who reached the tops of the mountains did not descend from the sky, but they climbed and suffered a lot and were patient until they arrived .. Thank you

Well everyone should dream about this because there is respect for those who have reach highest position  Also we believe that they have more experience in this cryptotalk than we newbies and others so we should have it in mind that on this forum our target is to going higher though it isn't easy but as long as we are active and following the rules and regulations no cause for alarm.

Yes, of course  I want to challenge myself.  I want to reach the highest position.  I want to work here slowly for any responsibility or work  My idea could be a lot of problems.  But I’m constantly lagging behind for work here.  Which I really can't let happen.  So I promise to take myself to a much better position.

On 1/18/2020 at 7:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the best and most popular registered users here on forum ? The best ones have made over 2500 posts !! It is quite difficult and you need to be very determined to challenge them. Well what do you think friends? 

@Maxtron73 Well sure ! Why not in sha Allah i will do that i accepted this challenge no doubt i am junior member here but i have also start work from newbie  in sha Allah i will struggle more to reach at that level i accept your challenge men 

Allah's plans are better than us !

Work hard is the key of success because many people are very curious to join different online site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better profitable earning from this real based learning program. So I advise to wall member to keep well connected to this site and take some proper time on it because when you take time on it and read the all other applied before write your comment then you will be able to do how to create some creative ideas and logic which is very useful and powerful for you to create some useful contents.

Of course, I can challenge it. Because, it's not hard to reach this point in a few days, so you'll start your journey so Evrion will reach The TGposition when you set a goal for yourself that will be easy to reach here.   

Edited by Better1
Spelling mistakes

Of course my friend. Because this forum is the best forum to established once life in crypto world. And if I can rich the highest position of this forum I think will also established in crypto world. That's why I wanted to go the highest position. 

Hello friend, very true what you say, I agree with you. We must be responsible and committed enough with Cryptotalk if we want to see real results. In my case I am totally willing to reach the top in Cryptotalk giving all the value I can and I am sure that like me, there are many more people who also want to achieve the same. 

Are not. Because I know I cannot afford it. I am not confident enough to deal with or post here as much as they did.

Yes i am following many members who have more reputation and more followers than me so i will follow them and see thier all posts and topics and also see thier creteria of making useful posts so  i think if i am doing this than i will reached the highest point of crypto forum because its my inspiration

I think we have to  challenge ourselves to fulfill our dream. If we want to get stay this forum we should try to improve our posts quality. We always challenge ourselves for hard working. When we accept all challenges then we can get more success in this forum.

Yes you are right and this seems to be difficult to reach at at this level as we are new here. But I think and determined that I reach that level one day achieve this. And this is absolutely difficult to get with one forum and do your your best. I think that the member who reach at this level is absolutely admirable because he done this with so much efforts.

Some of my friends stress or challenge themselves to post at least 40 posts every day because they want to earn and they keep influencing me to do the same thing which is a big stress on my part because there are events in their time that I can't post due to the fact that sometimes  Sometimes I am busy with school work.  But every day I challenge you to keep a good post every day. Challenge yourself and try to defeat the highest positions.  And that forgotten will win, one day.  Reaching the highest number of positions will not be easy, but it is not impossible, work hard with patience, be sincere and never give up. Thank you friends.

I agree with you. We all love to compete with these prominent members and we hope to reach a high rank and a good reputation in the forum.

• +1 1

This is a very competitive competition that requires a lot of experience and information, I am now more interested to learn as much as possible from this forum and to share my little knowledge.I think you should have the right challenge to make sure you publish useful content for the benefit of the forum.

Well if there's an opportunity why not because i want to contribute in this forum in terms of the cleanliness in terms of making posting because as far as i know, there's a lot of members who are not reading the rules here so that they have no idea how to write a proper posts.

• +5 2

I can challenge myself to reach the highest point in the forum. It involves being confident in yourself and having the courage to do it yourself. In order to reach the highest point of the forum. Have to post well and gain a lot of fame.

Yes, I believe that these members are very hardworking, but I know that I am also and I really love to compete and prove myself in the job market so I think that I can reach this stage soon and nothing is impossible with persistence, determination and hard work

It is not easy to reach the highest statues in this forum you have to work hard and the more comment you make the more your statues increases in the forum.

It would be a task, a very difficult task, my friend, I would have to dedicate a lot of time and dedication. I don't think it makes any sense because if you have a higher rank you don't get any extra benefit so my opinion is not worth it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't want to challenge myself to reach at the highest rank of this forum . Iam only their for seeking knowledge share information  and getting experience that is enough for me . I don't want  to challenge my self.

When i just created my account, i was wondering who are those dreamer, Senior member, full member, and as i stay here I've come to realize that those people are the ones who have been here, working for a long time and who have gained good reputation. As worker today, i am now eager to work hard because somehow i wanna be like those members as well who have gone too far because of their hard work.