Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ?

17 minutes ago, asimjaveed said:

the forom takes time and reotaion 

it will improves ur skills and as ur comments incressses ur rank increses and next lvel tkes time in this time u will learn max level of skills and knolage  when ur rank goes on developer u will  earn extra sitoshe and ur head teacher 

represent ur dself here as a teacher and new bies are ur students improves their skills to step up thei rank

I am changing and working hard and this is also increasing my reporting reputation very hardly.

I think it's a good idea and also a joyful thing to be in high rank or to the the best highest ranking member. But this may lead to frustration if you're not performing the way you think you'll be and this also can lead to posting of non useful post.

• +1 1

I think its not 2500 its 25000. And every one like to go on peak. I also want to reach on highest place. But actually this is too difficult. I don't make any challenge for me just have a wish.

On 1/18/2020 at 8:31 PM, Ms.o said:

No. Because i know in myself that i am not good enough. After reading lots of topics and comments from other experienced member here, i can say that i am not enough for that. I am not confident enough to tackle or make post here as much as they did. Im ok with i am earning now.

Yes i am agreed with this answer because i am not good enough in this forum.i am not confident to make posts here as much as other did.i don't challenge my self now but i would definitely like to challenge myself after few days for reaching the highest point of this forum

Challenge yourself , in whatever its easy for you just put everything into perspective and its going to work well for you there are so many ways to which one could be able to really put everything into perspective and then everything follow,s there is something good with keeping a challenge it connects your earning

I don't want to challenge anyone to have the best reputation because I'm already satisfied with the reputation that I already have and also for the reason that everyone gets paid the same no matter what their reputation is.

I would prefer to post quality posts on topics I'm interested than targeting high number. If there are more topics I find interesting I could reach numbers in thousands but it's like post spamming. I thing we need more quality posts rather than high number of not that useful posts.

There must be such challenges in life these make some competition and excitement to win i will accept this challenge to be at highest position ,but after a few time later because i am new here and have little knowledge and grip to this forum but i am ready for any challenge and dare in my life 

I unquestionably get a right training to stretch to that point objective in this forum, to reach that send off one must be enthusiastic to this forum and be hypothetical to post quality position as a big quantity as he container to get better others

On 1/18/2020 at 10:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the best and most popular registered users here on forum ? The best ones have made over 2500 posts !! It is quite difficult and you need to be very determined to challenge them. Well what do you think friends? 

Let's do our best to reach this kind of very amazing user. Well, this is quite difficult to reach for me because I'm still a newbie in this forum. Maybe the one who reaches over 2500 posts are the senior members in this group. If you really want to become like them, then do what you want. 🙂 

Yes I do that and I challenge myself to reach the highest level in this forum, but it is not easy and it will take some time to succeed in achieving that.

THINK POSITIVE

My friend that is not difficult to reach this position you will reache this position in a while your journey now begin so evrryone will reach tjis position when you set a target for yourself that's easy to reach here maybe you cross that. 

On 1/18/2020 at 7:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the best and most popular registered users here on forum ? The best ones have made over 2500 posts !! It is quite difficult and you need to be very determined to challenge them. Well what do you think friends? 

I quit determined to reach the top rankers of forum.I know i am not expert in crypto ,i leak in knowledge ,information,experience and many things.But the distance of thousand miles can be cover by first step,which i have taken.I will keep walking forward.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think I have ever been able to do that. Nevertheless, I will try to work for the improvement project of this forum and I will always work well and work efficiently.

On 1/18/2020 at 3:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

well number of posts are just a question of time and of registration date, so there is sense to "challenge" old users in term of posts since they have started using the forum months earlier then you.

my goal is to reach the vip rank but not to reach it before very old members

On 1/18/2020 at 10:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I think, I'll just enjoy posting and communicating with members of this forum.  There is no need to rush for everything since the highest position will be attain even without the kind of challenged OP asking us about, if we just keep participating in the discussion here.

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

This would be beneficial for each and everyone because you're not only reaching that goals but also contributing a lot as well in this community especially with that amount of posts a lot of members new or old would definitely read and gain some information from it.

Yes I will do so, it will be very good and be a honor to everyone that reach there. I will be honoured highly.

19 hours ago, Crystal123 said:

Yes i will try to reach  that particular goal in this forum  ,i think that is really possible for everyone  here  by being patient .

Yes I will challenge myself to reach the highest rank that is my aim for been on the forum.

Everyone wants to be in top position but due to some circumstances they failed. But failure is not loser. Will power is necessary. But really aint interested to be in top of this forum, I only want to do my job honestly and as we know life goes on.

No dear friend..it is possible but for this we have to hard work and spend time here so much...but i have not so much time for this.. so i cant challange myself..

Hello my friend. I would do it. And I'm literally trying my best here. I'm a student and i still spend more than 3 hours here in this forum. I really want to learn more about crypto currency and went to be an expert of it. 

Yes you are right it is difficult to reach about 2500 posts but it is not impossible we should work hard and more efficiently then we should achieve our goal for high rank...so keep work hard