Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ? - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ?

On 1/18/2020 at 8:31 PM, Ms.o said:

No. Because i know in myself that i am not good enough. After reading lots of topics and comments from other experienced member here, i can say that i am not enough for that. I am not confident enough to tackle or make post here as much as they did. Im ok with i am earning now.

You are right brother we could not take challenge with the seniors who are much exoerienced than us, So we just our duty usually and eagerly want to know somethings new daily these are good for future.

• +1 1

Certainly, I aspire to become an expert member in this forum, and I do not think that it is difficult at all because working here is not boring and enables you to obtain a lot of new information. All you need is a commitment to work on a daily basis

• +1 1

Because i know in myself that i am not good enough .but every body should try thier best ,that is good for the forum and its members .so you need to be patient thats all .

I have challenge myself to reach the topp and highest position of the forum .i know need to be committee and have patience in order to achieved this accompanied .then there won't be any challenge that i can't encounter .

Anyone want to do this.  But if you have good knowledge and you search about tropics and read all things then you can do. Because I know hardworking is the key of success.  If you struggle then you achieve any thing what you want. Because impossible is nothing. 

Personally I want to set such a goal for myself and try by all means that I reach to the top, and become a expert in these forum but no withstanding I will not challenge any member here rather I will concentrate on my work and try by all means to contribute to the betterment of these forum.

• +2 1

I believe that I can use most of my time working here and make more money from this platform, it is not easy, but you have to use your time for what is useful to you.

I challenge myself in whatever I do and strive my best to excel
And I started working here every day learning something new about digital currencies
I will develop myself more by gaining experience from old members and those with experience in this field.

• +1 1

Yes, I want to become one of those people who have 2000 posts or more .. But in my opinion, the number of posts does not indicate experience .. I know people who have 500 posts, but they are more experienced than some people who have 2000 posts .. You just have to commit to quality It is good for the participation that it offers and that you also abide by the rules and regulations of the forum and after a while you will reach a high number of posts

Edited by Samer1997

In my opinion, it is difficult unless you comment on all the posts and this is not good in my opinion. You have to comment on the publications that you know about. Anything that is good in the matter is not the comment on everything 

• +3 1

Of course, reaching high positions is difficult but not impossible. Because people in high ranks did not rise suddenly. Over time, they rose by publishing quality content and waiting patiently.

In fact, I strive to reach what has come to the distinguished members here, and I work hard every day. I will not give up and will face all difficulties. I know that it is not that easy, but patience is the key to success, and I will be patient in order to reach what I dream of.

On 12/25/2020 at 5:22 PM, drhadeed96 said:

I don't mind the ranking because it's just a rank that can be ranked up by post counts, so you just have to be active in posting to do that, and maybe it is a challenge.

Those ranks are very important, if you have ever been in bitcointalk you would see how high ranked members benefits the fruits of their higher ranks.

well that will be an extraordinary test however I simply don't have any desire to zero in on the quantity of my posts since, in such a case that I center around expanding my position/posts than I may unexpectedly spam or make awful themes and posts so I would prefer simply center around quality not the amount.

From the very moment i completed my 100post.

I challenge myself to do the best and bring the best out of me to the forum.

Hopefully, I'm sure I can be that person who will soon be at the peak.

I want everyone to hold that believes as well😊

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I challenge myself with confidence, because when I work hard, I will achieve what I want, but we will find difficulties and challenges, but we will not give up because whoever wants to succeed in something must strive hard and work his way forward and nothing is impossible.

I’m not confident enough to handle or post what they did here.  I'm earning right now!  I never thought I could post something like this!  Of course I want to be someone important here

Yes, I would like to challenge myself that I will reach the highest position of this platform so that people who are new here,see me and will get motivation  and I have also been motive myself that I have also been on the highest position on this platform. 

On 2/8/2020 at 9:03 PM, Tatiana said:

Well said, but I don't think that the rank is everything in this forum because I have seen some low rank members having the great knowledge about the cryptocurrency than the high rank members in this forum. So it is matter more that the post is useful or not.  

I contribute in forum & I believe I'll achieve higher ranks or reputation automatically in the CTT forum. I respect forum rules & I've been reading forum rules to avoid punishments from the moderators or forum admins. Not necessarily to chalange myself because process will be steady according to contribution.

I also wants to become an loyal member on this forum and also wants that my rank should increase and if my rank goes increasing then definitely I will became an full member of this forum.

I like the forum a lot and I keep posting since the day I started. I don't have a reason or ambition to become the top member what I have is a good time talking about crypto something that I don't have anyone else to discuss with. I read posts and give mine too so this is what a forum should be. The top spots are for those that do the extra step and bring very good posts and help the forum increase in character.

Explain which member does not want to be well respected on this forum and keep his rank growing. I will increase my rank with all my strength and this is my promise to you. I will prove myself as a sincere member to this forum.

No its not really worth it to make the highest of them all of your posts and topics are not really great because you wouldn't able to get such good reps or rather people just wouldn't like you really much at all if you have such not understable posts.

On 12/10/2020 at 5:03 AM, Rusev440 said:

Actually focusing on my work will lead me to succeed I this forum because I come to realized that the more you read the more you learn. I will also like to remind us to fully adhere to the rules of this forum so that we can leave long and also achieve our aims for being here.

The forums rules is very vital which we need to abide by it as long as we all want to remain safe from the moderators, our main work is to post beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency so let us keep doing the right things.