Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

Every currency has its own value and importance. There is no comparison. 

Physical currency has physical existence and value. And it is control by the governments. 

Where on the other hand cryptocurrency is a modern currency and has no physical existence and value. And it can't be controlled by any governments or organisations. 

As for safety physical currency is more save then digital currency. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Currently most people use cashless payment Due to the advanced technology, the world is getting changed. the world is getting cashless slowly from paper cash to the cards and now cryptocurrency, by slowly and steadily. So the acceptance of a cryptocurrency as a currency can occur.

Physical money will not die because the paper money or physical coins that we have are still useful. In case that our mobile phones or laptops are out of battery and we don't have access to Internet, So we can still pay for goods and services with physical money.

• +2 1

On 1/17/2020 at 5:16 PM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

It's and interesting view, but seems unlikely in my opinion, especially given the reluctancy of most countries to regulate cryptocurrencies combined with the undeveloped technology in an important number of countries. For now, it seems more likely that cryptocurrencies will remain as speculative assets, and hopefully bitcoin could consolidate as a safe haven. 

In my opinion, crypto is not to replace fiat currency, crypto will be an alternative currency. So we can choose what currency to use, so cryptocurrency and fiat will fight which one has the largest market cap.

• +1 1

On 10/25/2020 at 8:04 PM, kryptonick said:

Some say. Who are these people then? Because I haven't heard anyone saying this friend. Cryptocurrencies are nowhere near this kind of adoption and nobody is saying this, just you.

I really don't see how cryptocurrency will over take Fiat money soon, some countries don't even accept cryptocurrency, crypto is really taking over ,but taking over physical money by 2021 is never happening .

Hey mate, as technology is getting advanced day by day, there are more chances for cryptocurrency to replace physical currency. But no country will completely eradicate its own currency, because currency of a country is a part of its national identity and heritage. But cryptocurrency will be able to replace physical currency to some extent in countries that have legalized cryptocurrency. Lets wait and see what happens in future, because future cant be exactly predicted.

friends, we are currently dealing with crypto money. bitcoin altcoin mining investment etc. we are always working on digital environments. I want to tell you something different. When we take our money physically, we feel more valuable. When we spend continuously from card and online, we do not fully realize the value of money. Try this one. For example, do not do your $ 10 purchase from a card or online, take it physically and do so.

I think every currency helps in different manner. They have thier own place and value. Physical currency would always have a place in the market due it's trustworthy efficiency. I hope other currencies are prone to scams.

• +3 1

I think that the cryptocurrencies will remain as they were established, they will remain available to everyone and will not occupy the place of any currency, dealings with them will increase and become more secure, and competition will increase between them and between physical currencies, especially the dollar.

In the near future, cryptocurrency will not be able to replace physical currency, because almost all people use physical currency and it is stable, unlike bitcoin, which can soar in an hour and also fall rapidly.

I chose both crypto and physical money can help in different ways. I use crypto to make investment and trade. Physical money use to purchase something that does not need to transfer online. Not all the store supports online payment. It is better to have both so you can choose which is better depends on situation

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

In my view both currencies are good and both have their own uses and each currency has its own place and stability in each country and there is nothing to separate the values. Both currencies seem equal to me. 

Both currency has it role and uniqueness in market environment that is the reason why we can't justify/conclude that one over the other for no reason a national will abandon his physical currency and concentrate on crypto currency there fore the two should be concentrate on and trade With.

Yes, both are good, but the future will be with cryptocurrencies, they will stop using physical money and they will start opting for digital money, and mainly cryptocurrencies, if they were so important some would not have as much value.

On 11/9/2020 at 1:25 PM, Saimm said:

Crypto currency has some disadvantages of unstable price making it difficult to use as a mean of payment to replace  fiat money. Many people believe that in future we will make payment through electronic money. 

I think about that a lot. If we expect the price of our coins to rise, then we expect the prices of things we want to drop. So we will not be buying anything. This is not how money is. I think you are right money should be stable and cryptocurrencies that are stable have the best chance to become money. Bitcoin can be digital gold.

The official currency is the one that will win. There is no comparison between official and encrypted currencies, and no country can abandon its currency in exchange for the encrypted currency because that will threaten the state’s economy and lead to its collapse

That will not happen at least, not in this decade, even cryptocurrencies are seen under the magnifying glass of the stereotype that it is only used for illegal matters, however it is likely that since 2030 the system will become different and are seen as a refuge.

countries will not allow this for fear on their national economy, in the future the cryptocurrency will be use more since it has fast transaction

• +1 1

On 17/1/2020 at 19:16, MrMachize87usd said:

Algunos dicen que las criptomonedas reemplazarán el efectivo y las monedas en un 80% para el 2021 y serán el pago número uno elegido en todas las transacciones, lo que usted tome 

It certainly could happen, but currently it seems little credible since every country has its own physical currency which makes it unlikely, but these currencies tend to fall with respect to the price of the countries, that is due to inflation and lack of domestic product .

On 1/18/2020 at 4:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

Maybe you are right but i don't think that is right because using cryptocurrencies is very hard for buying daily life staff the countries made their own digital wallet for that kind of buying and selling . And as for cryptocurrencies lots of countries ban cryptocurrencies because they think form cryptocurrencies people misuse it and use for black money .

Fiats are supported by governments and countries with certainty, and many factors affect them unlike cryptocurrencies, but the comparison should be between Bitcoin and gold or between Bitcoin and diamonds Where it has become the focus of attention of investment companies now and buy and keep it.

• +2 1

On 1/18/2020 at 4:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Crypto currency will win becasue in the market if we are buy some coins and hold for just a single year we sell that in a good price but if we safe our fiat money after the year we found the same money, so invest your money and start a great business with them to increase that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/18/2020 at 10:02 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

It does not seem to me that the circulation of Fiat currency will be around the world in 2021, the use of crypto currencies will increase but the Fiat currency will not be affected. The use of currency will increase and the use of fiat currency may decrease.

I think that both currencies, will continue to depend on each other. there is not yet a massive platform for the use of crypto in the comparison of goods and services. That's why we need fiat money. But many more we have employment and source of income cryptos so we stay with cryptos also dependent on both. But it will certainly intensify the use of crypto in the coming years and that's good for the market.

Well, when it comes to the secureness, there is no assurance in both. Physical money can be stolen by robbers while cryotocurrencies can also be stolen by hackers or scammers. But when it comes to conveniency, I go for the crypto-currency because I spend a lot of my time right now in the internet, so I think it'll be very convenient for me.