Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

Surely physical currency will win and this is simply because most people take all online business or cryptocurrencies to fraud. But in term of safety I think cryptocurrency is more safe because it's hard for thief's and scammers to get access to it. 

I think physical currencies are so safe and secure as compared the the Crypto currencies. But if we wants the big ammount to earn then we should adopt the Crypto currencies because these currencies are the best way for big earning. Crypto currencies may be disabled bur physical currencies will never disable.

Cryptocurrency will win sir, to me I choose digital currencies, it is been long i stopped saving money in my local bank account i normally use to sell like 50 to 80$ and run my day to day activities with cash

• +3 1

We must not believe that it is possible for cryptos to win this fight because the physical currency issued by central banks carries with them the history and culture of each country and few governments will accept to give up of his history (history that they use to manipulate their people) to accept decentralized currency as bitcoin

• +4 1

Both are good and both have advantage and disavantages. Although we cannot deny the usage of bitcoin has been a good improvement to our modern days but still fiat money is our basic need

• +5 1

Hello my friends, I hope and expect that digital currencies will become alternative currencies to the currencies on the ground, and it is an easier process and getting them easier. I wish success to everyone

• +3 1

Physical currency will win. Because the physical currency does not change. On the other hand, the price of cryptocurrency is always changing. And everyone uses physical currency, but not everyone uses cryptocurrency

• +4 1

I don't think one of them will win against the other and still need a lot of time for the general community to accept dispensing cash and using cryptocurrencies

• +5 1

When the use of cryptocurrencies is beyond the cash, the value of traditional currencies will be lost without a remedy. In addition to the implications for customers and financial institutions of a potential cryptocurrency, governments themselves will suffer

• +4 1

Physical currencies have always been there in every part of our long history. I don't think we will give it up easily, but people can use crypto currencies along WITH physical currencies for sure

• +3 1

I don't believe this can happen at least at the current time because even though crypto is growing but there  is no way governments let it replace their national currencies which they can track who use them and control their price 

crypto may has less limits on its uses but no way it replace fiat

• +3 1

Perhaps cryptocurrencies monopolize part of the market during the second decade of the 2000s, but it is impossible for them to occupy the physical environment at the moment, besides what benefit would it have to displace the euro, the dollar or the yuan? Fiat currencies will maintain their hegemony for many years, remember that the power of a country is also based on how strong its national currency is.

On 1/17/2020 at 3:16 PM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

That would be negative because first of all crypto currency is not yet flexible compared against to a physical currency and second crypto is a decentralized currency that means no ones owning it and lastly physical will be always better for out daily lives because they are more consistent.

I don't think it will be possible now.  However, the future may be.  Because many countries do not yet have the idea of crypto currency, not even the use of this currency.  However, the way our forum is becoming popular.  Maybe one day cryptocurrency will be able to occupy most of the currency of all countries.

Yes i think, Every currency has its own place. crypto currency will surely lose to every physical currency we have because not everyone is using "Bitcoin" or other crypto currency. Crypto currency will not change the current country currency because they are for long time and crypto currency are came from some years.So physical currency seems to be strong and it will win.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

Perhaps this is possible, but it cannot really be abandoned on paper currencies. It is not that easy because digital currencies are fictitious and intangible currencies and need the Internet unlike paper money.

Crypto will be popular in future but I don.t think so it can replace the current currency because current currency used from many years . so crypto is generated from few years . its not easy to replace the current with crypto 

Indeed, a few so it implies that it is still affirm, however I think we actually need fiat cash in our own cash and why they will do this if a large portion of the nation and its kin don't have the foggiest idea what digital currency is and how it functions or most exceedingly terrible they actually don't have any desire to acknowledge this thing, so I think it is as yet unimaginable.

Both crypto and physical currencies have their own advantages and disadvantages. Even the crypto we get, we usually convert it to physical currency and we sometimes use physical currency to buy crypto. So they work together.

I think cryptocurrency will win in all aspects. Physical money has no comparison of any kind with cryptocurrency. 

It has its own features. It.is safe and secure. You can earn cryptocurrency without physical job. Just stay focused.

Dear friend, I think both currencies are very important.  No one wants to give up that each coin has its own place.  However, one of the symbols of the country is usd and euro whose symbol.  Every currency is very important so the value of the currency in crypto increases.  But recently Bitcoin is the most popular.  Whose demand is increasing at a massive rate.

This type of publication has had a lot of controversy in the crypto world, but will it really be like this year? The participation of cryptocurrencies and their transactions has been seen taking great value this year, but to take the position of physical currencies, more time and coupling of it in the market of a country is needed, for this the first thing that must be taken into account is the coupling of cryptocurrencies in a country and become a priority in the market.

• +1 1

Well currently, the physical currency has a more slight advantage of winning than the cryptocurrency because of the global acceptability of the fiat which cryptocurrencies have not yet attained considerably 

Cryptocurrency and physical currency are two sides of the same coin. Both are required and needed by each one of us. They are not rivals but complementary to each other. Both has its own uses.

Every currency has its value and advantages, and no country in the world can give up its national currency to work with a cryptocurrency in this way

The matter requires a major smoothing and making a strong cryptocurrency for countries, offering it and waiting a little to see the extent of the world's acceptance of this currency

Abandoning national currencies is one of the difficulties and things rejected by states