Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

On my opinion physical currencies would be winning for a very long time, but they not forever.. for my advice we should not be concerned on when would crypto take full control over money because it is a very long time coming.

Dear cryptocurrencies are the ones that will save the global economy from the crisis and inflation it is going through, which is safer than physical currencies and is faster to trade and healthier so I prefer them. 

It can take a large part in the economy, but paper currencies cannot disappear permanently because this thing is related to the existence of each country and the peculiarity of its economy.

Both have different benefits and countries want to use both. Because with this they can get more benefits.  Cryptocurrency can use in trading and investment, because price fluctuations give more benefits then other and physical money can be use for different payment.  So no one want to replace, because both are profitable. 

In the future technology will win and also preferred the technology over the traditional technology I want to tell you that in the future the digital currency win over the physical currency because the people are worried to handle physical money

• +4 1

I think cryptocurrency will win the race in a very short time to come. Fiat has existed for many decades now and the competition between it and crypto that has stayed  a decade or less has become a better option for millions of people around the world. Governments around the world would have no choice but to legalize and create their own project.

right now the physical money is dominating the cryptocurrency or digital money but after few years in the future the digital money will dominate the physical one

I really hope that this will happen, it will achieve great ease in financial transactions and smoothness as well, and in my opinion cryptocurrencies are safer and more private than monetary currencies, and they are decentralized and do not achieve profit for a certain time at the expense of the rest of the authorities

• +4 1

Through my experience and my work in this field and the experiences I have gained, I have found great success for her and development in all its departments, so I expect her to succeed and progress brilliantly, so I expect her to have a good and successful future.

No not exactly. Cryptocurruncy is not going to replace the fait currencies. Because fait currencies have their own importance and can't be considered as replaceable. I don't think that it's going to happen. As its 3rd month of 2021 and nothing special is happening yet. 

On 1/18/2020 at 4:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

In my opinion crypto currency will win  the game in the end. Crypto currency is the digital currency. It is very popular currency many countries accepted this and use this as a online payment system. 

Many people in all over the world adopt the digital currency because due to civid 19 there are several people attached to this site due to which thesr all type of people are deprived of their education and are their free at their home so many people also find a online real base earning programme where u can invest if you want but without investment you can also work on it and earn a much and more profitable earning from this real base earning platforum. After some time i thought that digital currency is more powerful than physical currency.

Physical money will, win government support it and people more familiar with currency. Bitcoin is popular yeas, can used to make money yes but only in crypto circle.. Crypto has there own follower and market,  out site currency is crypto place. I don’t think one of them will win against the other and still need a lot of for the general community to accept dispensing cash and using cryptocurrencies. 

It is really hard to predict this thing , as both of the currencies are hot topic for the folks these days they all are curious to know which currency is best , according to me cripto can give us more instead of physical currency but cripto is also out of control because it is decentralized and thus it may prove really helpful for money laundering.

It isn’t a right decision to replace fiat currency with crypto currency. Fiat or physical currency is safe for use because online hackers or scammers cannot reach them. We can use crypto currency as alternative currency. But if crypto currency is used as main currency then global economy system will be affected so much and govt cannot make control over it. I hope crypto currency will never replace with gold. 

Well, it all about which one of the two can last very long, even though cryptocurrecy are making the headlines now, still we all know that they are not fully accepted by all people just the way physical currencies are accepted, so in my opinion, physical currencies will win in the long run.

No matter how advanced we are at the present time, we will still need paper currencies to fulfill all our needs, in addition to the fact that many countries around the world do not support electronic payment and this will become more difficult.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency in my opinion will not replace the current fiat currency, fiat currency is part of a country, because a country must have its own currency and cryptocurrency cannot replace fiat. It's just that current transactions can use cryptocurrency, this is an alternative after fiat has become more than just an investment and a financial alternative today.

Each type of currency has its own place, no one of them can replace the other. All countries without exceptions need their own currency, especially, for the daily dealing. So that, i do not expect that cryptocurrency will be able to take the physical currency place.

I recently read a somewhat similar topic where I asked if cryptocurrencies are going to replace fiat currency, for me that will never happen, cryptocurrencies are a complement in this economy so affected by the pandemic, in addition they allow us to earn money quickly and we can retain their value, but will never replace fiat currencies.

Regardless that cryptocurrencies have become very popular, but I do not think that they will replace local currencies in countries, but the popularity of cryptocurrencies indicates that they have a wonderful future. 

We know every currency has it own value.And no country can leave their parent currency.For exaple usd like other currency has their own value , bitcoin never replace this currency now or future.The main difference is crypto is nothing but  a digital currency.

Both are good for us because crypto market is the business and in this business we can make good money and also we invest our fiat money than buy the coins so there is no any comparison in the crypto and in the fiat money.

• +2 1

On 3/19/2021 at 11:49 PM, Maya20 said:

Regardless that cryptocurrencies have become very popular, but I do not think that they will replace local currencies in countries, but the popularity of cryptocurrencies indicates that they have a wonderful future. 

Think about it even governments have started to issue their own digital currencies, this is an indicator that cryptocurrencies are taking over slowly but would happen.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

In the competition between cryptocurrency and physical currency, the physical currency must win.  Because if we didn't have physical currency, we wouldn't be able to buy cryptocurrency.  Moreover, we can use physical currency for all purposes.  So in my opinion physical currency will win.