Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

I think it is difficult to fully rely on cryptocurrencies even if they are accepted as a worldwide payment method because cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and not all people like to risk their money.

It is too early for this replacing so i suspect that we need some years to convert the financial dealings to the crypto currencies.

• +1 1

I think crypto and fiat are very clearly different. starting from the physical and digital form between crypto and fiat, crypto also has no intrinsic value. so the two are not competing, and will not replace each other.

• +1 1

Crypto currency vs physical currency who's win i think physical currency win because so countries use their own currency and they value some currency price high and some price but they the value in market and physical currency use any where and any time but in crypto currency you never use this type..

According to my belief, this matter will eventually take place, even if it is a little late, but I believe that we will reach a time when fully reliance on cryptocurrencies in all financial transactions has been established in order to solve the problems of paper currencies and be the future for currencies in the world.

• +2 1

Many countries today allow dealing in cryptocurrency.  There are countries that have their own digital currency.  We are moving steadily towards the world of digital currencies and the demise of fiat currencies.  Digital currencies have proven to be safer than fiat currencies.

My humble opinion the two currencies both cryptocurrencies and fiat will remain for a long time in the market but I also believe that there is a very very long term cryptocurrencies will prevail for the simple reason that more and more people join this fantastic world of cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

• +1 1

I think crypto currency is gonna win. Cause I think the price isn't stable but the price of the fiat currencies are always stable. So it's a chance that the price of cryptocurrencies are gonna rise high. 

• +2 1

I think both will have their place,as it fiat currencies are use for many years so its not as easy as that to just replace it with unstable coins. Crypto is just a good source of income because of its unstable price which we can use in earning profits but fiat currency is one we really need.

Cryptocurrency replace fiat currency in future but it's require long time after covid-19 the use of paper money is not safe and  digital currency  become very popular and many people interested in cryptocurrencies but I do not think that cryptocurrency replace fiat currency because fiat currency have their own importance and value

From the the things are going both side for me is needed in our societies. We need crypto currency to avoid control to our money and income. While the physical currency or fiat system is also need to price the common goods because as we know cryptocurrency is volatile in nature.

Certainly not, it is known that cryptocurrencies will spread widely, and will be very popular, and most people will trade them, this is true, but paper currencies will not be replaced by them, as paper currencies are national symbols of countries, you will work side by side with them  , that what I think .

• +3 1

I don't think so,although the cryptotalk currencies are gaining recognition and being widely used around the world because of it value and positive impact on our businesses, but it'll be difficult for it to supersede and replace the local currency, the local currencies are official and therefore will be difficult to be replaced 

• +1 1

On 1/18/2020 at 12:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

I think all will go with the cryptocurrency because it is a digital currency is easy to handle and they can get more profit from this also from the cryptocurrency they can go for trading that is the main thing why people are coming in Crypto talk also they are going for investments because in upcoming time reading will be gone very usual for all the country.

At the start of the cryptocurrency boom, Bitcoin appeared to be the undisputed leader. As of early this year, Bitcoin accounted for the vast majority of the industry's market value. Then, in just a matter of weeks, Ethereum, Ripple and other currencies rallied to catch up. While Bitcoin is still in the lead, some analysts have debated the rapid trading in the industry about whether cryptocurrencies are truly currencies. Some speculate that there may be bigger changes in the future. between them? The idea that cryptocurrencies can completely replace cash.
There are also some huge challenges and concerns in this scenario. If cryptocurrencies exceed cash in terms of use, traditional currencies will lose value without any recourse, in addition to the impact of the future of the cryptocurrency on individual consumers and financial institutions, governments themselves will suffer. Governmental control of central currencies is key to regulation in a number of ways, and cryptocurrencies will operate with much fewer government powers. For example, governments are no longer able to determine how much currency to print in response to external and domestic pressures. Instead, the creation of new coins or tokens is based on independent mining operations.

It can't replace them immediately or suddenly it'll be a step-by-step day-by-day hour-by-hour. we noticed that the cryptocurrencies is going to be stronger and more effectively and trustworthy by people.

• +3 1

On 1/18/2020 at 2:16 AM, MrMachize87usd said:

Some say crypto will replace cash and currencies by 80% by 2021 and will be the number one payment choose in all transactions whats your take 

Hey cryptocurrency will never replace a fiat currency, e have to stop thinking like this, because if governments like to ban cryptocurrencys in their country they can ban it and no one will use it, so both currency's ill have to go along.

The use of encrypted currencies is increasing day by day, I do not think that the national currencies will be replaced by the encrypted currencies, but I believe that the encrypted currencies will be used alongside the banknotes

Well, to my understanding there's nothing like winning or losing side for both cryptocurrency and fiat. Both the currencies exists independently and will have equal importance in sustaining the economy of the country. As being virtual and decentralized, bitcoin will have more power and people can use it to send it to any people at any time. However, currency will have some restrictions on certain regions to maintain countries policy.

Edited by pacific
  • +1 1

I assume that both currencies have a unique position in the global economy, but it is true that physical currency actually has a greater presence around the world; however, this could change in the future. 

On the other side, because many countries have banned cryptocurrency, or because of its high value, it is out of reach for the poor. As a result, physical currency appears to be powerful, and it will continue to do so.

• +2 1

This cannot really be predicted Since the inception of digital currencies, we have heard that it will revolutionize the world of currencies and will replace paper currencies with digital But we have not yet even reached recognition as official currencies in the countries.

• +1 1

Both currency are good enough. But now crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Crypto currency is a digital currency. You can have good opportunity to  earn from it. Crypto currency has a promising future. I hope crypto currency will be the currency of future. 

There are many possibilities that this happens, that is why it is said that Cryptocurrencies are the future, they are becoming very popular and safe so that the possibilities that they replace physical currency or simply these Fiat currencies reduce in the future is a fact.

• Useful or interesting 1

Greetings friend, welcome to the cryptotalk forum, we are already in 2021 and although there is a lot of progress in virtual currencies, I do not think they can replace physical money.

• Useful or interesting 1

For now physical money is still recognized in many places in the world but with time as things are really changing crypto currency will later take over physical currency in one way or the other due to the way crypto currency exchange are very easy and fast to be used