Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrMachize87usd

Crypto-currency vs physical currency which will win

My friend both currencies have their own value and worth therefore we cannot judge the importance of both currencies but I think most people will prefer the fiat currency because a lot of people of the world did not know about the cryptocyrrency. But cryptocyrrency has its own value and demand therefore we cannot compare both currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think my dear friend no country leave his national currency.... It's a 1st reason... 2nd reason is this physical currency are safe and secure bit the cryptocurrency are not safe and secure... 3rd reason is this, everyone in the world know about the physical currency and not know about the cryptocurrency... So that's why it's impossible, cryptocurrency never replace with the physical currency..  cryptocurrency Will be hack but physical currency not hacked...

• +2 1

Crypto currency will win i am sure becasue if we ave the fiat money i mean physical money and on the other side i safe the crypto currency of almost 1000$. Hold that for 2 years and after that i saw that my fiat money is same  but my crypto currency is change into almost 30,000$ minimum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because cryptocrruncy is very important role intrial country and out of country, because every crruncy is own of country so there are not replace,I am not totally agree with you dear, good luck.

In big cities and developed countries I am sure that cryptocurrency can easily replace fiat money... they have all what it takes... the technology ... the infrastructure... and the fast internet... but this cannot be applied to the whole world and this is so unfortunate... only few people of the underdeveloped countries will be able to benefit from crypto.

That will be a difficult task their is no way crypto currency can replace physical currency because no country will adopt it's own currency and use another for it so it can never happen in anyway 

That will be a difficult task their is no way crypto currency can replace physical currency because no country will adopt it's own currency and use another for it so it can never happen in anyway 

I do not think the cryptocurency will ever take place of physical money, because the books still have after the innovation of amazing things.Bitcoin is eligible to reduce in an hour in one hour, but if you live in the first global country, you personally intolerable to move.

My friend, the indicators that appear to us say that cryptocurrencies are the money of the future, although it is difficult to give up currencies for you. Many countries have started working with cryptocurrencies and creating their own currencies, thank you.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

There is no competition between cryptocurrency and fiat currencies,
Simply, they are means of dealing and paying that are found in most sites, shops and countries.
Crypto is stronger because it does not depend on the centralization of states and does not belong to governments or institutions, but rather its price is determined by the law of supply and demand, so it will spread tremendously in the future, and indeed it may become the number one means of payments in the world.

No one can predict either crypto currencies will replace physical currencies according to my own points of view physical currencies are control by governments of each country and is a currency that is been given more values than any other means of transportation while crypto currency is not even acceptable in most of the currency not to talk of having the higher chance 

• +2 1

I don't think crypto will win this war , at least in the near future, but there's a great oppourtunity in crypto. I think in the long term everything will be better because. a lots of big investors start to invest on bitcoin and crypto. I hope we can all take a profit from crypto.

• +3 1

As a user of the cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency is the winner. And as a user of physicalcurrency, the physicalcurrency is the winner. Both crypto and physical currencies have their own advantages and disadvantages.

There's no sign that crypto currency will replace fiat money in 2021, and all people world wide still based on fiat and even us. Because many of store don't accept bitcoin and that's the realty bitcoin and other crypto currencies will not become main currency and this is because of volitile price 

in my oppinion cryptocurrency is win because it is used possible virtually if you reserved so no risk huge ammount but need a trusted place other think  real coin are win mainly risk carried but cryptocurrency no risk that

There is no competition in both cryptocurrencies and the fiat currencies, but all coins has their important depending in the place of uses by people

• +2 1

I believe that what you mention is possible, although currently FIAT money is more used in daily life because there are still no intermediaries to carry out that large volume of transactions and quickly, I hope that in the near future there will be adoption and cryptocurrencies will begin to be accepted in many businesses.
Even so, FIAT money will coexist because for certain things it is necessary to have it in physical form.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 1/18/2020 at 8:46 AM, Migo said:

Every currency has its own place, no country can leave its currency because usd or euro are official symbols in each country, and bitcoin cannot replace any of them now or in the future, maybe they will in the same side one day, who knows 

Yes mate you are right that no one country can leave thier currency and both are best on its own place. If you want to know than in my view crypto currency scope is high rather than physical currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I think both currencies have their own special significance in the global economy, but now that the physical currency has reached more globally, it will decline in the future. On the other hand, access to cryptocurrency is limited worldwide because most countries have banned it or made it inaccessible to the poor due to its high value. So the physical currency seems to be strong and if it does crypto vs physical currency worldwide it wins. 

I think cryptocurrency is the best of crypto currency and physical currency.  This is because the market value of this cryptocurrency is very high and the amount of demand in the world market is very high. Moreover, by trading or investing through this cryptocurrency, you can earn more money in a short time but you will never be able to do so through physical currency.  So I think cryptocurrency is the best of physical currency and cryptocurrency.

This is a hopeless battle for physical currencies because in the near future they will cease to exist. Even now, the governments are already at their final phase of launching their digital currencies. China is already launched its digital money for final trials.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

For this physical currency will win because one cannot be easily cheat when selling physically either to accept the price of buyer on not but for crypto currency is not physically seen someone can just decide either to rate good or bad depending on his interest because no bargaining and no way to beg for increment thanks.

• +3 1

I do no longer agree with that Bitcoin or any different cryptocurrency replaces neighborhood standard currencies, however alternatively that they complement every different in creating a economic gadget that advantages everyone. 

Cryptocurrency and fiat currencies projects this are not winning race battle, but both of them are working with different places and all of this is to widely the financial technology.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Most of the people in the world are using physical currency because they don't know much about the crypto currency. Moreover many countries have banned crypto currency. On the other hand crypto currency is developing rapidly in nowadays and its demand is increasing in day by day and so I think that after many years later crypto currency will replace the physical currency and crypto currency will win. 

I think cryptocurrency will win . But it will take time . Because most of the people in the world use physical currency and they really used to it. Most of the people don't know about the cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is famous among the teenagers and now the fame of cryptocurrency is rising rapidly . So in future cryptocurrency will be replace or use beside physical currency.