Yobit Exchange is so good - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Yobit Exchange is so good

i dont know why people call yobit a scam site but its the fact that it is paying thousands of users through cryptotalk a good amount of satoshi and been running for many years

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am sorry, my friend, I do not have enough information about this, but I can mention my simple information regarding trading on the Yobit platform. I will be trading ethereum and it is very suitable for this trading, but I did not expand on other things.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have never used the yobit exchanger before. So there isn't any information that I can share now. I will, but I read they have a lot of interesting offers there. This makes me a little curious. It seems like I need to read more about yobit

In my opinion I think you beat exchange is not only the good it's the best cryptocurrency exchange there because in your bit Crypto currency exchanger you can exchange your cryptocurrency to any other cryptocurrency very easily and the exchanging fees are also very low hair so I think it is the best cryptocurrency wallet + exchanger.

10 hours ago, Nowrin tabassum said:

I do not know about other exchange like the top one exchange binance but as far as I know Yobit is good for beginner.i will try to the best 

i also think yobit is good exchange for the beginner and if anyone want to invest to any trusted exchange then he can easily invest on yobit exchange.

16 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Really, my friend, I’m a Yopette platform, it is very bad and I cannot trade it frankly. I only use it for the forum

Hello my friend, Yobit is a good platform, but I never like trading on it. I only transfer money to him and he sends it to the Binance platform.

Yes you are absolutely correct.   I agree with you my friend,  Yobit is such an awesome flatform, Specially for beginners ...    you can exchange sell ans buy digital currency here for safety,

Every beneficial website for painless.i is my opinion by yobit as my main exchange.
Of course the yobit delicate arguments offer humorous reputations. For new abusive use

Yobit and cryptotalk both are working for the crypto world and am glad we are part of it. With all this knowledge and so much information, you can find so many ways to make some profit from yobit. Just get the basics first and then you have it all.

Hello there my dear friend. Yobit is really good website. As I'm a newbie here so When i made account on yobit yesterday it just takes 2 mintues and its very to access yobit exchange website properly. 

yobit is the best and most popular exchange right now, it's very good and is used a lot, invest in it, make free money or trade well

I saw lot of post and review about yobit exchange that yobit is a excellent exchange. I am new in this forum but I heard lot of people are earning free bitcoin buy pay per post at yobit exchange.         

Yes yobit exchange is a good and reliable site with fast transactions and exchanges with low fees.

Its also an exchange where we receive our earnings from and this cryptotalk campaign will attract more users to yobit and make it even more popular than before.

Thanks cryptotalk and yobit exchange.

Yes I agree with you yobit is a good exchange , and it's really good for bigginers, we can actually trade and make profits with small amount of btc , and yobit is good exchange site for storing our cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We all know that the yobit is a great website to exchange our btc to your currency. Yobit is the only place where our earning are credited which we are earning from cryptotalk 

This site is linked to a platform yobit With it, you can keep the Satosat that you earn and you can also exchange with other currencies

In fact, we can work very easily in yobit Exchanger. yobit is more comfortable for me. So yobit Exchanger is a very good exchanger.

Yobit is one of website  to exchange  bitcoin to our currency and this is a friendly website this website. Yobit is digital currency exchange.

Obviously I agree with you you with is the best site for excellence I am used this site many days this site is very easy to use so I love this site and you yobit also

I am very new here but I find so far yogurt is the best exchange it's provide a lot of option to his customers.its providing at very low fees and withdraw is instant that is amazing thing of it in my opinion

I havent compared it with any other its the best for me, its better for so many people we have to really identify there is a lot of good idea the efforts to which we have to work and put together we have to work hard, yobit is doing a great effort, there is a good idea that the fees are really down

Yes, I think so. I've worked a long time in cryptocurrencies. And I found that cryptocurrency platforms They're very similar to their mechanism of action. What distinguishes one from the other is its ability to highlight plans and present prizes and competitions And yobit was a pioneer in this business, too.  And that's what made her so high.

Yes this is very good yobit provides us very good opportunities for exchanges money and do bussiness the yobit is very good there are many currencies availble like different types of coins

Yobit is one of those exchanges with a very high liquidity, a good security system and good trading volume. I believe Yobit should be ranked as one of the trusted exchanges to use. The only worrisome thing about Yobit is high withdrawal fee especially on bitcon transactions.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I have no experience using yobit but if they are paying you and there is no complain of deposit and withdraw, then it is really good. I mean there are some exchanges out there ready for scam you and many with very good reputations like coinbase and binance etc. I think this forum is going to boost yobit reputations too...