Bitcoin instead of Dollar !! - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Bitcoin instead of Dollar !!

I don't envision that occurs as one reason why the United States doesn't reason up patient digital forms of money as it doesn't mean close to be a switch for the mixture as an intercontinental cash of quarrel ... possibly they have the option to live respectively, that would static be terrifyingly acceptable.

• +3 1

No, it's not Bitcoin still needs a lot of improvisation and there are still many weakness other than cryptocurrency out there and that it's not as easy as replacing one of the strongest currencies namely that is USD Dollar, The most likely is the implementation of blockchain technology into the ecosystem and bitcoin will probably remain an alternative.

• +2 1

Yes, this matter may become in many countries, not only the United States, as all countries work with these currencies, and I expect that it will replace many currencies and many countries.

I don't think the US government would do such a thing however they are about to introduce the United States' first digital currency, in other words, the digital dollars. Of course we don't have the knowledge about the supply limitations of this concept right now but I don't think it will be any different than the regular dollar, The government and FED will be able to mint them at their leisure I guess.

So in my opinion, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with limited supply will always be in high demand in order for the investors to protect themselves against the influation.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

This thought is outrageous. The Us government or any government will not replace its own currency with Bitcoin. It will loose its self respect. There are no drawbacks in the Us dollar. So why would they want to replace it?

I do not think that this can happen. Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is a paper currency as far as the dollar is concerned and it is also common. Instead of any local currency, governments will not allow dollar to be replaced because this will impact the economy of the state.

I think there can be no replacement for the US dollar. Because if the US dollar replaces and Bitcoin should not always be an option mandatory for people because many people do not like this invisible method of money, many people prefer it, but there are no restrictions. So I don’t think it can be done for them

• +1 1

Yes you said absolutely right I am agree with you I also prefer the Bitcoin instead of dollar because the price of the Bitcoin is going high day by day so the Bitcoin is better than dollar and you should to use bitcoins in the trading

Bitcoin has become very much stronger than the dollar, and it is now like gold and the dollar together, but in the electronic field, everyone seeks to own this distinctive currency

I have not known about this, and I don't imagine that there will be a swap for the US dollar. Additionally, the dollar has its solidarity and numerous individuals incline toward managing it.

No, my friend, I don't think The U.S. government will do this, because it's generally impossible, and a lot of the world's big governments are fighting Bitcoin and putting restrictions on it, including America, so that's far from being possible. 

• +3 1

On 1/16/2020 at 11:41 AM, mskhatri24 said:

US government will never replace dollar with bitcoin because dollar is legal and centralized currency and government institution has full control over it on the other hand bitcoin is decentralize currency and no one has control over it.

Well said mate and to honest we all know is not going to be that easy now for such to happen because US is a very big economical country and the dollar currency is used in every country on the earth surface but we hope with time they should adopt to the new system of the technology.

no, that is something that is outlandish. the public authority can't wipe out the dollar, in light of the fact that separated from being a money, the dollar is likewise the nation's financial influence. in the event that everything is supplanted with bitcoin, it is equivalent to changing the world monetary standards to be the equivalent, and has a similar gauge too.

In my views in present situation it's very difficult to replace dollar with bitcoin as dollar is used on international levels and a number of countries economic conditions will effect if it's replace with bitcoin as bitcoin is digital currency and the undeveloped countries will not able to trade and other export, imports on international level.

Well, if we compare the dollar and bitcoin, we will notice the superiority of bitcoin over the usd in some areas, but what you are talking about is not possible, especially with the approval of the US government because it controls many countries with the usd and its economic power that Hee itself controls it, you will not hand over the helm of a currency. Centralization over which it does not control

No i don't think it's possible . Comparing with bitcoin and dollar isn't make sense at all. We all see great future for bitcoin in the future but this can't happend. Maybe in the future we can use crypto stable coins instead of using usd, but crypto still needs more time to adapt the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

51 minutes ago, Samer1997 said:

Well, if we compare the dollar and bitcoin, we will notice the superiority of bitcoin over the usd in some areas, but what you are talking about is not possible, especially with the approval of the US government because it controls many countries with the usd and its economic power that Hee itself controls it, you will not hand over the helm of a currency. Centralization over which it does not control

Substantial economical country and the dough currency is second-hand in every country on the terrain outward but we hopefulness with time they be supposed to approve to the new bitcoin. 

the bitcoin can never take the part of the dollar there are many reasons for that and I do not think there is any need of it as well, but still you can think about it.

• +2 1

On 1/16/2020 at 12:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 
Do you think this could happen !!? 

I really do not think that the government can replace fiat currencies with digital currencies. This is, I think it is impossible. I think that there should be a substitute for it 

On 1/16/2020 at 12:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 
Do you think this could happen !!? 

Yes, this matter may be available in the future, but at the present time I do not think that it is truly possible to completely replace the dollar.

I don't thinks U.S government will even make an attempt to replace bitcoin instead of dollar, If U.S  government does that then the price of doller will definitely come down which may affect their economy and also the economy of many other countries since doller is a centralize currency.

Hi mate I don't think bitcoin can replace dollar because dollar is been control by the U.S governments which has power and authority but bitcoin is been control by individual and is not accepted in many countries but bitcoin can be an alternative to the currency in the country

Bitcoins are not widely used nowadays, and a lot of people do not trust this currency and are not ready to use it. But Dollar is a international medium of exchange, and I'm sure that it also would play the same role in the future.

Of course it will never happen. Why would the U.S government accept Bitcoin when it can create it's own digital currency? It is not so hard for a government to issue their own coins. Bitcoin can be an international maxim for the cryptocurrencies market but it will never replace countries own fiat currencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this is nit going to happen  ever. Us doller is a strong currency and government have full control over it. Us doller has it's own place again if it happen anyway it will be cause for many irritating things.