I would like to have a BTG coin analysis on a Yobit exchange. - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

I would like to have a BTG coin analysis on a Yobit exchange.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:25 AM, Ms.o said:

Btg is also good to buy,i bought it for 4.3$ and now its 10$, thinking if i should sell or still hold. But if i we're you i will still buy some more if the price drops again.

We have made a series of modest destinations for industry review, one we accept Coinmarketcap is the better way, you can explore the BTG coin industry specifically using this web location only. . The gold marketcap will be an almost great website regarding its use for sales analysis.

On 2/13/2020 at 6:00 PM, iloveyobit said:

By creating gold from the strong currencies in the market that have an echo but I don't think they are good in the long run, you can trade them for the short term only in my opinion.

Coinmarketcap is the best, you can see the BTG coin market is always encouraged to always buy a coin when its price is lower. I do not understand what it means by a difficult BTG, is it a website to analyze currencies or make mistakes when writing. Please explain me a bit about this.

1 hour ago, phizusiki said:

Coinmarketcap is the best, you can see the BTG coin market is always encouraged to always buy a coin when its price is lower. I do not understand what it means by a difficult BTG, is it a website to analyze currencies or make mistakes when writing. Please explain me a bit about this.

Hello, I will be glad to help you, but unfortunately I did not understand your question very well. Can you please re-ask it in a simple way so that I can answer you? Thank you .

You can rely on Coinmarketcap to analyze, or a certain website. I have used the website for analysis but it is not much. I prefer to do my own research and analysis, and rely on the site partly.

On 3/28/2020 at 2:26 PM, jacker said:

You can rely on Coinmarketcap to analyze, or a certain website. I have used the website for analysis but it is not much. I prefer to do my own research and analysis, and rely on the site partly.

Yes, it is better to rely on yourself and this is what I am doing now. The site will not help you a lot, especially since the price of the BTG coin in a Yobit exchange differs greatly from its price in the rest of the exchanges.

I don't know if there is BTG coin in the yobit exchange. Its a good coin and has good profit but i have never invested in  them, the friend who was refer me to this forum his trading with BTG too.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

BTG is a my favorites coins of crypto market because it has some great volatile in term of price and this is fact many investors don't like to BTG because they think it has no future but my experienced says to me btg has been great furure. 

On 2/19/2020 at 7:37 PM, Mandoy01 said:

The increase in bitcoin gold is just the product or a result of the increase of bitcoins value. Bitcoin Gold did not really move but was just influenced by the change of value of bitcoin. So the moment bitcoin moves again I am sure that bitcoin gold will also be affected.

There must be a difference. You are overdoing it, it's just a simple business strategy. It will be much easier and better to take advantage of the volatility of BTC and trade it on a daily basis. After careful analysis of the chart.

1 hour ago, Cookjob22 said:

Hi, Now Bitcoin is close to touching an uptrend line in the four-hour period. I think it will rebound upwards when touching the trend line.

Did you mean bitcoin or BTG? I want to analyze BTG and not bitcoin, anyway thank you but you have to pay attention that there is a halving that will happen to this coin after only seven days and then expect a big rise in the price.

5 hours ago, Cookjob22 said:

Frankly, Now Bitcoin is close to touching an uptrend line in the four-hour period. I think it will rebound upwards when touching the trend line.

Thank you for Bitcoin analysis, but in fact I am asking about BTG currency analysis and not BTC analysis so if you have technical currency analysis please put it here so everyone can see it.

On 4/13/2020 at 2:19 PM, Kutulay said:

If you overdo it, this is a simple business strategy. Because I see every major trader when he buys everything directly at the same price. There must be a difference, and there are many connections between them )

This is one of the well-known things that does not need experience. There must be a difference between the purchase price and the selling price, but the analysis is not only knowing that, but it is more than that. You should predict when the price will rise and when it will fall.

1 hour ago, Sty1e said:

I always do my own analysis,and also try to avoid clones of bitcoin,it is better to pay attention to litecoin and invest in the top do your own analysis, learn from mistakes, BTG is not the best coin for investment

Yes, right, BTG is not the best currency to invest, I don't want to invest in it much, I bought several BTG before halving that happened several days ago on the coin and expected the price to rise but that unfortunately has not happened yet.

Currently the price of the BTG coin has dropped very dramatically, which is $ 3.48, and I think it will increase to $ 4, and it is possible to buy now

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/29/2020 at 6:09 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Currently the price of the BTG coin has dropped very dramatically, which is $ 3.48, and I think it will increase to $ 4, and it is possible to buy now

Yes I have been watching the BTG movement for a good time on Yobit the price has actually risen now to about 3.4 or $ 3.5 but this is not enough especially after Halving got it a few days ago, I expect it to rise more than that with the bitcoin price hike.

On 2/15/2020 at 7:59 PM, Biplob said:

I think your idea is properly alright. You can analysis your BTG coin in yobit exchange properly. Because not only BTG token you can analysis any coin in yobit and you can get right prediction.

a clear picture and show how currencies are performing in real time. I don't think they could be great in the end, I could trade these for your short term simply. All coins will be more expensive now. But you should study this currency as supply, high prices, demand factors

On 2/16/2020 at 8:07 PM, fghij12 said:

I know if you're overdoing it, this is a simple business strategy. Because I see every big trader when they buy everything at one price directly, there must be a difference .Because there are some business functions. General Chat Chat LoungBut if everyone follows the business strategy, he will do something great one day.

With the yobit exchange site having a real-time change graph, I believe this gives a clear picture. Now is the time to buy any coin you want later, every coin will be more expensive now. But you should study this currency as supply, high prices, demand factors

On 2/17/2020 at 12:16 PM, Rifade01 said:

If you are overdoing it, this is just a simple business strategy.  Because I see every big trader when they buy everything for one price directly, there must be a difference.

Coinmarketcap is a better way, you can explore the specific BTG coin industry using only this web location. It's the best and easiest money making system, most people want to go to this good and reliable website.

Now you can buy 5.5. And the price of BTG will grow along with bitcoin. But I do not think that the price of BTG will reach heights as in 2018. And if you have already bought a coin, it is better to wait for the growth of bitcoin, respectively, and the growth of BTG.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:25 PM, Rakib Sinha said:

If you are overdoing it, this is a simple business strategy.  Because I see every big trader when they buy everything directly at one price.  There must be a difference and there is a lot of tie in between

This is just a simple business strategy. Because I see every big trader when they buy everything directly at a price. coinmarket provides for investigating coin costs similarly a lot of obligation to share excellent data and information. A great idea to achieve.BTC always runs currency.

On 5/3/2020 at 10:28 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

Now you can buy 5.5. And the price of BTG will grow along with bitcoin. But I do not think that the price of BTG will reach heights as in 2018. And if you have already bought a coin, it is better to wait for the growth of bitcoin, respectively, and the growth of BTG.

Yes that's what I really intend to do, I bought a good amount of BTG at a good price of only $ 3 and I expect it to go up to 5.5 in YoBit as it happened before after the bitcoin price hike after Halving.

Bitcoin Gold is one of the Bitcoin forks and thus the process of analyzing stocks and prices and studying its price fluctuations is a little complicated for me and you can use some of the famous price analysis sites to study everything related to this currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/13/2020 at 5:59 PM, Traderbtc28 said:

Well, so far, I don't think the Btg coin pumped even market are green, but it is interesting for us to keeps eyes on btg coin it's price soon pump, and gave us some good earnings.

I can track certain destinations regardless of the cost of cash. I think it will be very helpful to us. That is why the authorities should take appropriate steps for it. yobit has a graph that changes in real time, I believe this gives a clear picture and shows how currencies are performing in real time.

On 5/5/2020 at 2:32 AM, magd said:

Bitcoin Gold is one of the Bitcoin forks and thus the process of analyzing stocks and prices and studying its price fluctuations is a little complicated for me and you can use some of the famous price analysis sites to study everything related to this currency

Yes true BTG is the result of Bitcoin split and therefore analysis of this currency is linked to Bitcoin analysis. Currency prices often rise and fall as bitcoin prices rise and fall. I now see a rise in the Bitcoin price so it is likely that the price will rise too.

I See every big trader when they buy everything at a direct price.  Because, it’s just a simple business strategy.

Занимаюсь торговлей криптовалютой, нравится работать с биржей yobit.net, рекомендую