I would like to have a BTG coin analysis on a Yobit exchange. - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

I would like to have a BTG coin analysis on a Yobit exchange.

4 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

The best technical analysis Do not send a person directly, because everyone in this world wants to earn only him, and no one earns. therefore, he will never share his own trick with you, and if you want to do it yourself, then study on the Internet.

This is what I will definitely do, because I have not received any analysis from anyone here and therefore as you say it is better to learn the analysis on the Internet myself and then do the analysis. Because it is better to do things yourself than to do another person.

21 hours ago, talktomjp said:

If you attempt to chart this coin for any currency analysis, I myself am analyzing the vibes for such coins, I have come going on prematurely a few websites to analyze the statement, along surrounded by them I think Coinmarketcap is the best, you can sit in judgment the BTG coin market from this website itself. Analyze.

You talked about everything but analysis !!! Dozens of responses came to me, but unfortunately I found very little information in it and there is no analysis available. I made a clear request: I want an analysis.

Bitcoin gold is a coin with  the popular and large community that has its own on many platforms. As well, I hope that its analysis tools will be added to the Yubit platform, because this will be great.

On 2/16/2020 at 8:31 PM, Shakib al hasan said:

If you are overdoing it, this is just a simple business strategy.  Because I see every big trader when they buy everything for a direct price.

You can analyze your BTG coins in yobit exchange properly. Because not just BTG tokens, you can analyze any coin in yobit and you can get the right prediction. I find that the exchange rate chart for the currencies is honored over time with the current selling price, adding reserves

On 2/16/2020 at 8:07 PM, fghij12 said:

I know if you're overdoing it, this is a simple business strategy. Because I see every big trader when they buy everything at one price directly, there must be a difference .Because there are some business functions. General Chat Chat LoungBut if everyone follows the business strategy, he will do something great one day.

You can analyze your BTG coins in yobit exchange properly. Because not just BTG tokens, you can analyze any coin in yobit and you can get the right prediction. I find that the exchange rate chart for the currencies is honored over time with the current selling price, adding reserves

4 hours ago, trafumah said:

Provided, you'll attempt to chart and moreover or conceivably record such sort of gold coin for each remote trade exchanging checking, Record others see and feel getting a handle on venture on the subject of this sort of funds, there's arranged a great number web websites to judge venture, at slightest one I really do presume Coinmarketcap certainly is the more appropriate, you'll be able see the store's BTG gold coin venture with this websites only.

Many people have told me that I can see BTG coin charts on Coinmarketcap and of course I know that before they say. I wanted a currency analysis but unfortunately it was all useless talk and nobody gave me an analysis.

Considering the exchange fees and the transaction commission, most of the voluntary opportunities disappear.
  Most of the wallet opportunities appear in exchanges where wallets are maintained, which makes deposits and withdrawals impossible.Thank you....

On 2/5/2020 at 8:04 PM, MarketGuru786 said:

The best technical analysis Connot send a person directly, because everyone in this world want to earn only him, and no one earn. so he will never share his own trick to you freely, and if you want to do by own then learn on internet.

true,and technical analysis from other person is not 100% trusted as sometimes,they done it for their own benefits. we must not depend on others and learn on our own.

16 hours ago, nanakme said:

Really I do not no coinmarket cap give the examination of the coin costs too much appreciated for sharing great data and information I think coin advertise cap gives the coin cost and volume and contribute cash but you gives its examination the long run cost this choice is sweet to gain

Yes, of course, this site is the best for me, it gives you detailed information about any currency or platform you want and it helps me a lot in searching for strong currencies.

If you are overdoing it, then this is just a simple business strategy. I see every big trader when they indirectly buy everything at one price. So there must be a difference.

3 hours ago, lingcastgor said:

Thank you, but in reality I need to analyze BTG and not BTC, it is genuine merely ought to analyze the cash employing a general location such as Coin Showcase Cap but too you'll be able analyze the coin on any trade since the costs contrast between trades.

I think this is my words that I said in a previous comment, and you are using it here to answer me, this is not permissible and you should make constructive responses. Pay attention to yourself and do not repeat these matters as this is against the rules of the forum.

BTG will carry on to boost if the set a price of bitcoin increases, this currency depends on the rate of BTC and I like this currency

On 2/12/2020 at 9:10 AM, yupi84goro said:

Very good analysis related to BTG coins, and I'm glad you can make a profit from BTG. Indeed coins fork like this many underestimate it. In fact, if we are correct in analyzing, this BTG coin is very easy to make profits.

This money does a great amount of money to support everything going on and also makes sure that basic security will be our stuff at all costs right before joining all the sites. most people want a website that is safe and reliable and I like trading so I think trading is good

1 hour ago, chanhtomacuongg said:

Examination with this money carry out help a large amount to be able to aid everything that starting from and also make fixed that basic safety will be our things at tong description price last before participating with all the website

I don’t know what you are actually talking about. Please write down understandable things until I know what you want. It is not enough to just write any words without meaning. Or use machine translation because it does not give a completely understandable meaning.

we can in realism distrust the current prices of different currencies and understand this.  So we be inflicted with to make the gist roughly plus sites discrete after that we get how to make a choice up approximately be a effect up from elected sites no tally go again? the currency outlay is.  And that is how we container inveigle out the inquiry of the BTG currency itself

Bitcoin gold is a strong feature because it bears the name of bitcoin, and this is important to it in the future. Its analysis is that it will be one of the strongest currencies in the future and can top the ranking with bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, cryptousd20 said:

Bitcoin gold is a strong feature because it bears the name of bitcoin, and this is important to it in the future. Its analysis is that it will be one of the strongest currencies in the future and can top the ranking with bitcoin.

Yes Bitcoin Gold is a strong currency and has a good rank in the market among the first currencies, as it is mainly the result of the split of Bitcoin, which carries the name of Bitcoin with gold and this name alone can give it value and a great advantage, although its price is low, but the volume of trading on it is very good.

On 2/12/2020 at 9:28 AM, yoasswbi21 said:

Coinmarketcap is the best, you can find the BTG coin market is always advisable that always buy a coin when its price is lower so that if its price suddenly increases

Make sure that basic security will be our stuff at all costs right before joining all the sites. most people want a website that is safe and reliable and I like trading and I think it is good

17 hours ago, Imran4444 said:

From BTG itself when it is trending I will open a position if it is just a "wait and see" pump to get the right price.  Some whales pump to change the direction of the bullish chart.  So take this opportunity to open up the position as much as possible.  Thanks

I do not think this is a pump, because the price has gone up, but it has fallen again, and it has been somewhat stable for a good period of time, when there is a pump, things happen very quickly as the price rises very significantly and then falls very large and this did not happen here.

13 hours ago, Mohammadnf said:

if you try and chart this coin for any forex evaluation, i actually am analyzing the marketplace for such cash, i have provide you with a few websites to investigate the marketplace, among them I assume Coinmarketcap is the exceptional, you may locate the BTG coin marketplace from this internet site itself. analyze.

You do not have to do the analysis via the Queen Market Cap website. You notice, via the recommendation channels spread over the Telegram, that the analysis is only for the Binance exchange or for the Betmix exchange. So we can only do an analysis of the eBay exchange.

Hello my friend do you know until now i can't find a  way to understand the chart on Yobit that is really disappointed me.

On 2/13/2020 at 3:04 PM, RH Rahat said:

I completely agree with you I think it will be very helpful for us.  That is why the authorities should take appropriate steps and act accordingly.

In our opinion, should be selected well, good yobits always have good analytics although there are many sites with very nice full market analysis. CoinMarketCap and other similar websites that track daily currency rates and plan daily currency rates will be helpful for analysis.

11 hours ago, apealing said:

Analysing the BTG foreign money in Yobit can handiest be performed perfectly via professionals, i will take a look at on it and analyse it myself and notice

What would I gain if I took a look and tried to analyze? I want to publish the analysis here so that I and everyone can benefit. The main idea is to share experiences so that everyone can benefit, not to do the analysis for yourself.

15 hours ago, Smiling_killer said:

Well it will be decent for yobit having an investigation, yet at the same time there are numerous acceptable locales and applications which give entirely great market examination

Yes, there are a lot of useful websites in the analysis, but I just want to analyze it on Yobit, because as you can see there is a difference in the currency price between Yobit and other exchanges. So I just want to analyze here.

1 hour ago, Cookjob22 said:

Sincerely friends, Now Bitcoin is close to touching an uptrend line in the four-hours period. I think it will rebound upwards when touching the trend line, but we must take into account that we put the stop loss in anticipation.

My dear, please read the topic well before you respond, we are here talking about the analysis of the BTG currency and nothing to do with our topic with bitcoin and its high price or analysis, so please read well and respond within the topic.