I would like to have a BTG coin analysis on a Yobit exchange. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

I would like to have a BTG coin analysis on a Yobit exchange.

With the increase in prices witnessed by the market in general after the rise of bitcoin, many coins rose, including the BTG coin.
If we look at the BTG chart on the Yobit exchange, we find that it reached its highest price in about 6 months, when it reached 7$, after that it decreased to 5$ and continued to decline to reach its lowest level at 3$ dollars, but with the current rise, it reached 5.5$.
Yesterday I did a good deal on the BTG / USD pair on Yobit and made a good profit from it as I bought a quantity of 3.5$ and sold it for 5.5$.
Now I want to make another deal, and I want to know what do you think about the price of this currency. Will it continue to rise or fall again? Should I buy at 5.5$ and wait for the rally or wait for the drop and buy again?

If you try to chart this coin for any currency analysis, I myself am analyzing the market for such coins, I have come up with a few websites to analyze the market, among them I think Coinmarketcap is the best, you can find the BTG coin market from this website itself. Analyze.

18 hours ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

If you try to chart this coin for any currency analysis, I myself am analyzing the market for such coins, I have come up with a few websites to analyze the market, among them I think Coinmarketcap is the best, you can find the BTG coin market from this website itself. Analyze.

Thank you for this information, in fact I did not know that the Coinmarketcap site provides analyzes for coins, I know that a price chart for coins is established with the current market price, total supply, etc. But I do not know if he is doing an analysis. If you have a trusted website for analytics, please put the link.

Yes we can actually analyze the current prices of different currencies and understand this.  So we have to follow some good sites only then we can get some follow up from some sites no matter what the currency price is.  And that is how we can extract the analysis of the BTG currency itself.

You cannot do BTC analysis on only one Exchange site, and although such analysis will not be correct, you can use a website to understand BTC market, you can do good market analysis through Coinmarketcap website.

4 hours ago, Sourovdeb890 said:

You cannot do BTC analysis on only one Exchange site, and although such analysis will not be correct, you can use a website to understand BTC market, you can do good market analysis through Coinmarketcap website.

Thank you, but in reality I want to analyze BTG and not BTC, it is true that you should analyze the currency using a general site such as Coin Market Cap but also you can analyze the coin on any exchange because the prices differ between exchanges.

2 hours ago, Mazharulislam95 said:

Provided, you will try to chart and additionally or possibly record such type of gold coin for every foreign exchange trading checking, Document others look and feel grasping enterprise on the subject of this sort of finances, there is prepared a good number internet websites to judge enterprise, at least one I actually do presume Coinmarketcap certainly is the more suitable, you can see the store's BTG gold coin enterprise with this websites exclusively.

Coin Market Cap does not necessarily have to be the first reference in such analyzes, although it is very useful. In any case, I think this coin has just started to rise and I think it will continue its rise and could reach 10 dollars. That is what I hope, of course, because I actually bought a good amount of it.

29 minutes ago, Akshay kumar said:

Hello everyone

You cannot do BTC analysis on only one Exchange site, and although such analysis will not be correct, you can use a website to understand BTC market, you can do good market analysis through Coinmarketcap website.

Thank you

It is true that it is better to analyze a metal coin via the Coinmarketcap website, but I think that any currency can be analyzed on any platform, because the movement of the currency varies from one platform to another, it happens a lot that there are two different prices for the same coin on two different exchanges and this is known.

Really I don't no coinmarket cap provide the analysis of the coin prices also thanks for sharing good information and knowledge I think coin market cap gives the coin price and volume and invest money but you gives its analysis the future price this option is good to earn

5 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

BTG is a coin of interest at Yobit exchange. It has reached $ 6.09 and 0.4M volume. It is in a rising trend with + 29.8% compared to yesterday. If you invest it, you can make a lot of profits.  

Thank you indeed, I sold some BTG yesterday at 5.7$ and some over 6$ and I had previously bought it at a price of 4.2$ so I made a good profit, thank God. However, I think it will come back again and I will buy again when it down again. I think the movement on it is great these days.

1 hour ago, Sadiqssk said:

we can in reality question the recent prices of different currencies and appreciate this.  So we be inflicted with to get the gist roughly advantage sites individual after that we know how to pick up approximately be a consequence up from selected sites no count come again? the currency cost is.  And that is how we tin wheedle out the scrutiny of the BTG currency itself

With great difficulty I was able to know what you want to say because it is a very bad translation, but if what I understood is correct then you want to say that we cannot analyze the BTG currency from the yobit exchange we must take the price of the coin from several exchanges and then do the analysis. Is this true?

On 1/16/2020 at 5:26 AM, Crypto123 said:

With the increase in prices witnessed by the market in general after the rise of bitcoin, many coins rose, including the BTG coin.
If we look at the BTG chart on the Yobit exchange, we find that it reached its highest price in about 6 months, when it reached 7$, after that it decreased to 5$ and continued to decline to reach its lowest level at 3$ dollars, but with the current rise, it reached 5.5$.
Yesterday I did a good deal on the BTG / USD pair on Yobit and made a good profit from it as I bought a quantity of 3.5$ and sold it for 5.5$.
Now I want to make another deal, and I want to know what do you think about the price of this currency. Will it continue to rise or fall again? Should I buy at 5.5$ and wait for the rally or wait for the drop and buy again?

i have been meaning to invest in BTG since it was at 40k satoshi and i have seen yesterday it was around 70k and i missed out on this pump so its too late for me now.

Now Bitcoin is close to touching an uptrend line in the four-hour period. I think it will rebound upwards when touching the trend line, but we must take into account that we put the stop loss in anticipation of any bounce.

19 hours ago, MarketGuru786 said:

The best technical analysis Connot send a person directly, because everyone in this world want to earn only him, and no one earn. so he will never share his own trick to you freely, and if you want to do by own then learn on internet.

Yes I know that, and I know it's best for everyone to do the analysis themselves and I know I can learn the analysis online, but what if someone here wrote this analysis? Is this a difficult problem? So far I have received dozens of responses, but none of them provided me with an analysis !!!!

On 1/16/2020 at 8:26 AM, Crypto123 said:

Now BTG price about $11.45 dollars and price almost double last 3 month price. Recently BTG network 50% attack and price dump about 20% but price ups again. I think this types of coin I didn’t recommended for trading and holding.             

On 1/16/2020 at 7:26 AM, Crypto123 said:

I suggest you to follow the BTC because when BTC moves upward all trend is reset many coins shows improvement and BTG also effected by BTC.So investing before make analysis of BTC .

5 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I suggest you to follow the BTC because when BTC moves upward all trend is reset many coins shows improvement and BTG also effected by BTC.So investing before make analysis of BTC .

Yes, I can see that clearly. Actually, as bitcoin started to rise, all the coins started to rise and the market started to improve dramatically. So I see that BTG has risen and will continue to rise as bitcoin continues to rise.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:26 AM, Crypto123 said:

To be sure you have to buy in stages with different prices. Like a ladder, but the price is decreasing. I am sure BTG will be affected by the increase in bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, Man said:

To be sure you have to buy in stages with different prices. Like a ladder, but the price is decreasing. I am sure BTG will be affected by the increase in bitcoin.

Thank you, indeed this is the best advice, buying in the form of a decreasing or increasing ladder, where I can buy the currency at different prices as well as sell it at different prices and this increases profit placement and reduces the risk of loss. Really, it is a great strategy.

11 hours ago, Crypto123 said:
22 hours ago, Man said:

Thank you, indeed this is the best advice, buying in the form of a decreasing or increasing ladder, where I can buy the currency at different prices as well as sell it at different prices and this increases profit placement and reduces the risk of loss. Really, it is a great strategy.

You are overdoing it, it is just an ordinary strategy in trading. Because I see every major trader, when they buy indirectly everything is in one price. There must be a difference.

• Useful or interesting 1

In trading, it is always advisable that alway buy a coin when its price is lower so that if its price suddenly grows then you will earn from it simply as that.

5 hours ago, gigabyteRTX said:

In trading, it is always advisable that alway buy a coin when its price is lower so that if its price suddenly grows then you will earn from it simply as that.

Yes, this is the general principle and the simplest principle in trade and everyone knows that, but you need to analyze to know whether the coin will rise or fall and what is the time to buy and the time to sell.

we need to follow some great locales at exactly that point we can get some follow up from certain destinations regardless of what the cash cost

10 hours ago, Mohssine said:

we need to follow some great locales at exactly that point we can get some follow up from certain destinations regardless of what the cash cost

What follow-up do you mean? I did not understand your words exactly. Do you mean to follow some analytical channels that analyze currencies or do you have another intention. Please clarify.

2 hours ago, Amdadulhaque12 said:

I would like to analyze BTG currency on Yobit Exchange Yes I think your decision is a very good decision.  You can count on it.  And you can do the analysis. Thanks to you.

In fact, I am totally unable to thank you !!!! You have provided me with a service I cannot forget !!!! Yes, I was afraid that my decision to analyze the currency would not be correct !!! But now I am completely reassured that I made the right decision and I must get a currency analysis. !!!!!!:classic_angry::classic_blink::classic_laugh: