I would like to have a BTG coin analysis on a Yobit exchange. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

I would like to have a BTG coin analysis on a Yobit exchange.

If you want to make analysis on any coin thrn coinmarket cap website is vrry best option there you can find number of coins with all the real details.also yobit exchange is a good source for anlysation and in this exchange the Btg coin having 0.4 million volume and price is about 6$

On 1/19/2020 at 9:58 PM, farhanpro613 said:

Well it will be nice for yobit having a analysis, but still there are many good sites and apps which give pretty good market analysis.

In the business world, every forum has analysis that is structured by the forum and we should know which forum is better, in our opinion, should be chosen well, good yobits always have good analysis even though there are many sites that have sufficient market analysis very nice.

5 hours ago, Omoshalewa said:

on one occasion you fit in reliable you entry this talk to gold coin for now a currency researching, verify other group here's assessing sales emphatically for these class of silver and gold coins, I had belief of a lesser amount of webpages to follow a line of investigation sales, such as I be so bold Coinmarketcap is a better, you may grasp every single one the BTG gold coin markets from that ınternet place its hold matters. 

Of course, the  CoinMarketCap and other similar sites that monitor currency rates on a daily basis and make plans for currency rates on a daily basis will be very useful for analysis.

1 hour ago, Okefiaosogbo said:

In the event, you churn out an attempt to grid and or chart this sympathetic of coin for approximately any forex examination,I me be of the opinion studying activity on the topic of these kinds of money, We possess finished a handful of sites to evaluate industry, one of them I resolve suppose Coinmarketcap is the better, you will locate the fastidious BTG coin industry by means of this internet location alone.

Of course, your site market cap is well known, and everyone uses it for currency analysis, but I did not understand what the meaning of fastidious BTG is, is it a site for currency analysis or is there a mistake in writing. Please explain to me a little bit about this.

By creating gold from the strong currencies in the market that have an echo but I don't think they are good in the long run, you can trade them for the short term only in my opinion.

On 1/16/2020 at 7:56 AM, Crypto123 said:

With the increase in prices witnessed by the market in general after the rise of bitcoin, many coins rose, including the BTG coin.
If we look at the BTG chart on the Yobit exchange, we find that it reached its highest price in about 6 months, when it reached 7$, after that it decreased to 5$ and continued to decline to reach its lowest level at 3$ dollars, but with the current rise, it reached 5.5$.
Yesterday I did a good deal on the BTG / USD pair on Yobit and made a good profit from it as I bought a quantity of 3.5$ and sold it for 5.5$.
Now I want to make another deal, and I want to know what do you think about the price of this currency. Will it continue to rise or fall again? Should I buy at 5.5$ and wait for the rally or wait for the drop and buy again?

If you see bullrun is going to take place and all of coins would rise as much as they can. Even BTG is the fork of btc so it would rise as the btc rises. It is the time now to buy any coin which you want after this every coin would be expensive than now. But you should study about this coin like supply, all time high price, demand factors etc.

Dear mate please can you explain what you mean by that BTG coin am not familiar with the above coin here I think it's a new coin I have never heard of it before

7 hours ago, Drsultan said:

In my opinion if you want to analyse btg

Coin as well as any other cryptocurrency if you want to analyse watching volume supply listening on which exchange the best website like platform is the coinmarketcap where you want to watch any cryptocurrency trading history supply volume as well as the ranking so coinmarketcap is best where you want to analyse about any cryptocurrency

Yes, CoinMarketCap is the best site for analyzing currencies, but we must pay attention to a very important thing, which is that I want to analyze the coin on Yobit exchange and the price of the currency on Ubayt differs from its price on the rest of the exchanges.

On 1/31/2020 at 4:17 PM, aliza rafiq said:

you cannot do analyize bitcoin it the exchanges sites..these are other sites for analyize

We may receive a tracking number from several websites regardless of the currency price. And that is how we can extract the analysis of the BTC currency itself. That's what I hope for, of course, because I actually bought a good amount of it.

If you are overdoing it, this is just a simple strategy in business.  Because I see every big trader when they indirectly buy everything at one price.  There must be a difference.

I see every big trader when they buy everything directly at a price. Because, it's just a simple business strategy.

4 hours ago, Muhammad Usman Shafiq said:

I was able to know what you want to say because it is a very bad translation, but if what I understood is correct then you want to say that we cannot analyze the BTG currency from the yobit exchange

Sure, you must follow a good business strategy in trading, because if you do not do so you will suffer heavy losses, in general you have achieved some good profits by buying and selling BTG on Yobit.

Btg is also good to buy,i bought it for 4.3$ and now its 10$, thinking if i should sell or still hold. But if i we're you i will still buy some more if the price drops again.

2 hours ago, bowmi said:

Thank you honestly, I sold some BTG recently at five.7$ and a few over 6$ and I had already bought it at a price of 4.2$ so I made a extremely good gain, thank God. Be that as it could, I assume it will come back over again and I will buy yet again whilst it down once more. I suppose the development on it is high-quality these days.

Congratulations on this deal, really it is a profitable deal, You bought BTG at a very good price and sold it at a very good price as well, I also bought it and sold it several times and achieved very good profits but bought it at a slightly higher price. Even so, I got a very good profit.

On 1/31/2020 at 3:46 PM, yoasswbi21 said:

BTG will continue to increase if the price of bitcoin increases, this currency depends on the price of BTC and I like this currency

Others here assess sales with just these kinds of money and gold, I was thinking of a small number of websites to research sales. You should analyze currencies using a common website like Coin Market Cap but you can also analyze money on any exchange because prices vary from floor to floor.

If you are overdoing it, this is just a simple business strategy.  Because I see every big trader when they buy everything for one price directly, there must be a difference.

In case you have an attempt to help information that coin for virtually every foreign exchange research When I intended for myself personally was considering this bazaar intended for like dollars, When I entail indicate your mind in place that has a little internet websites to help examine this market, among these individuals I assume Coinmarketcap is best, people container find this BTG coin advertise with this web page per se. Review.

8 hours ago, Erinstate said:

You cannot see to BTC psychiatry on merely one chat site, and even though such psychotherapy will not be correct, you know how to operate a website to comprehend BTC market, you bottle achieve fine bazaar psychoanalysis through Coinmarketcap website.

First, my dear, we are talking about BTG analysis, not BTC, secondly, a BTG coin on a Yobit exchange whose price differs from all other exchanges, so it should be analyzed here only. This is my opinion, of course, and yet you did not give any analysis.

You can learn more about bitcoin gold analysis through the market cap or the trading site TRADEVIEW but it is not free but it provides very useful tools in the analysis

THINK POSITIVE

12 hours ago, laska smrtici said:

My words are correct, we must be cautious about the new currencies, because there are large pumping operations in order to influence their price to deceive some of the new traders, and this is what I see in the BTG coin.

Yes, we must beware of new currencies because they often have to pump and then their price drops significantly, but for BTG I do not think so, firstly an old BTG currency and not new and secondly its price on Yobit is still much lower than the rest of the exchanges despite its rise somewhat .

With the increase in prices witnessed by the market in general after the rise of bitcoin, many coins rose, including the BTG coin. If we look at the .

There are special lace too look for analysis of coins if not doing it yourself, the information some information you get on the forum could be good but now all of them are reliable.

2 hours ago, armasre said:

Thank you, undoubtedly this is often the leading counsel, buying within the frame of a diminishing or expanding stepping stool, where I can purchase the cash at diverse costs as well as sell it at distinctive costs and this increments benefit arrangement and diminishes the hazard of misfortune. Truly, it may be a incredible technique.

My dear, you are a very new member here, and you may not know the rules of the forum well so I would like to draw your attention to writing well and not writing anything that does not make sense and has nothing to do with the topic. These things may get you a warning point.

3 hours ago, Sunzida Sultana said:

Dear Partner Please can you explain what the BTG coin is? I am not familiar with this currency.  I think this is a new currency I have never heard of before

It is not a new coin, it is folk of bitcoin created years ago, i think it is older than BCH coin.

Well, BTC is now very expensive for small traders like us. So, it is much easier and better to take advantage of the BTC volatility and trade it on daily Basis. After carefully analysing the charts.