How we Become a Good Crypto trader... - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How we Become a Good Crypto trader...

Offcurse friend. I appreciate you. The points you shared is very helpful in trading. The knowledge about trading is much more better. I will be act upon on your points.

• +1 1

To become a good crypto trader. It depends on the person. When a person wants to become good crypto trader they should need to learn the skills of trading and work hard. Also i appreciate your points.

• +1 1

Thanks for these valuable advice, it is good to adhere to specific strategies for trading in order to gain a good profit, and among these strategies is not to put eggs in one basket.

4 hours ago, Sumaiya52 said:

In my opinion.. Most of the people are think them you become a good this crypto trader by improving you almost knowledge about crypto currencies  it is a very useful things..you know that the extra knowledge in crypto currency. 

Crypto currency is a broader field where you can get more financial terms and strategies which will help you live your life more easy as compared to physical finance

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

having to be a good trader is a craft which i think you have to work on it as to grow your confidence as ell as morale in having tp be a good trader who trades on regular bases, as experience certainly plays a role in active trading in the long run

It is true that you are right. Most of the beginners, during the search for profit from digital currencies or trading, enter without learning, and greed controls them, and they lose more than they win, so take the advice of old people in this field and benefit from their mistakes and learn and then learn because when you learn you will become more intelligent and can avoid a lot Losses and profits at the same time.

Your advice is very important and we must all follow it if you want to become a strong investor in addition to that we must work calmly and deliberately to win the step that we worked for and make a good profit from it.

It is really useful advice, but I am afraid of a decrease in the electronic currency exchange rate. I feel that the exchange rate will increase with the beginning of the new year, but I am still afraid.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan...Investing in the crypto world can be very profitable.  But we need to have the knowledge to invest in the crypto world.  We can use multiple coins to invest so we can avoid risk.  Dumping one coin will definitely pump another coin.  So it would be better to choose a few coins to invest.

That fact mate, one dumps the other pumps to cover the loose of the one that dumps, that's how it works,not putting gall our eggs in one basket, when the basket falls all our eggs break. So let be wise

To turn into a decent crypto dealer, it is significant that we ought to have information and experience of exchanging just as the crypto. It is additionally critical to notice crypto market and their exercises intently so you can choose to which cash you need to exchange.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:48 PM, suzuya said:

To become a good crypto trader you should always be brave and be a risk taker, because if you have that kind of characteristics in you, you can easily gain some experience in trading and those experiences will help you to learn more and to grow as a trader. Also you need patience as well, you should not act based on your emotions.

its not a wise move to take risks from your first day at crypto because you cant lose all your money easly and then you will be out of the market and you can even leave the field , every trader should be wise before being a risk taker . 

• +1 1

One needs to learn from the experienced and successful Cryptocurrency trader. One should try and analyse out how they started trading, the risks taken and most importantly the profits they made as this will also help one to know each steps or decision to take when trading and to also be like them by becoming a good trader.

The patient is the key task to get skilled, also you need to gain knowledge in order to get earn money. The trade need really a good amount of patient and you have to wait for the right moment, you have to analysis the market as well. 

Dear friend. The point which you have shared is very good. If a person, who wants to become good  crypto trader, will act upon on it. They will become good crypto trader.

These are good advice, as well as I recommend that you always study the reasons for your success and failure, take all notes and keep them, check his mistakes, the reasons for his loss, what he did and what he did not do, in order to come up with new strategies.

• +2 1

Diversification is important, it is something that will always be visible to avoid losing our capital, completely, good investment tips, cordial greetings.

Having a trading strategy is one of the most important features of a good trader. Because without a trading strategy you can not get enough focus for trading, and also you can not manage your risk and indeed lose your discipline and your money.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 1/15/2020 at 11:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

@pakjobhelp

You have shared very good information with us. You have mentioned all those things which are in of a good crypto trader. To be a good nearly crypto trader, it is necessary to have all these things in which you mentioned. But the important thing in all this is that whenever we invest in any cryptocurrency, then we should first take a good detailed description of it so that we get a complete understanding about it. This way we will not have much difficulty during the trading or investment. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its a helpful information for us . We should learn from these topics it will increase our knowledge level . I would follow them . This advice is good for everyone 

• Useful or interesting 1

Okay, because as I transform myself as a good businessman, I keep other behaviors to transform myself into a competent agent as a reason to be aware of this as a key factor in maintaining a deep significance in itself.Hate it using a strategy that becomes one-dimensional, from then on you will fight.  I use a strategy that works in all situations with these business tools to help me in my situation.

If you want to become a good and  successfull trader So you have to follow the rules of crypto.You have to work hard and be patient to work.If you reply to any topic, first find out if you know about this two-pack or not. If you don't know about it, don't reply to this topic because its  It will not be of any benefit to you nor will it be a waste of your time. It is better for you to choose a topic of which you are fully aware and thus your reputation will be good.

To become a good cryptp trader you must follow the rules given forum. You must have enough experience about trading.You must monitor the market.

The biggest benefit of this site is that you can learn from the mistakes of others and benefit from them before you make the same mistake and repeat the loss.

There are many experiences presented in different departments that we can view and share our views on in order to reach the expertise required for success in this field

18 hours ago, Kaneki25 said:

Every day there is a new project, and a new currency in the market, so we have to distinguish fraudulent projects. There are some fraudulent currencies whose value becomes zero within one day, so we must avoid buying and trading them.

you dont need to follow or even to buy all those new projects in coinmark etcap , you can stick with the existant project already in the market , watch how they are doing in exchanges , trading volume , community and chose which to buy .. 

To be a good trader is not easy. Trade is very hard.  You need a lot of knowledge about trading.  Otherwise you can be fall in loss.  Hard work, patience and knowledge is the main preconditions for trading.