How to secure your crypto currency... - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How to secure your crypto currency...

it is important to use those resources that have been proven over the years.  the only thing that can happen here is either you forget your password, create a bad password and get hacked, or go to a phishing site instead of the desired one.  and so the probability of hacking a crypto wallet or exchange tends to 0.

Yes we can secure our crypto currency by using different wallets and we should make sure that the password is not for public key it should be a private key that no one can have access to it except the owner

Protecting ourselves and our digital currencies is one of the things we look for the most in this field full of fraudsters

Therefore, we must always be careful and make sure every step we want to take and make sure that our password is kept in a safe place and not given to anyone.

In my view, if you need to save your coin online then there are numerous wallet, which you trust as they've superb recognition in crypto marketplace but in case you want fully relaxed your crypto currency for long time, then I endorse you to use hardware wallet that are high-quality to keep your crypto secure for long time.

I secure my cryptocurrency by storing not traded coins in my hardware ledger wallet. The trading amount stays in the exchanges but that is not much. The security of your account is also very important. We must keep our account safe with strong passwords and 2fa if possible.

There are more ways to secure and recover a wallet, for example by activating the verification by seed, the verification by email and the execution of a PIN.

For example, I store everything in hot or cold wallets that give me access to private keys, in order to have a backup in case of an attack.

Well, not only stored some coins in wallet, check first if the wallet is secured or not, if the wallet is not generating an private key, don't trust on it because they're also having an access to your account, it's better to have a private key to be secured.

Well my dear mate. In my experience the best thing to do is to download your personal wallet from your site to secure your money and currency there, your wallet will be secure and the safety is very important things to do. Thank you 

The advise is store your cryptocurrency in one wallet not in different wallet and make sure you send your talk income ways to your earning and that of the bitcoin thanks.

• +2 1

On 1/15/2020 at 10:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

Yes, there are many ways to secure our cryptocurrency which we should follow. As, scammers are being more advanced day by day so we should also follow security measures correctly otherwise we will regret one day. Activating two factors authentication is a good idea it will secure our currency even if we lost our mobile phone in which we have logged in our account. 

Use a reliable wallet and save the private keys in a safe place.

I also advise you to distribute your coins in more than one wallet, you can also use cold wallets that are more secure and those that support dual protection.

• +3 1

We must not share passwords and e-mails with anyone, and we must use all types of protection that are provided, such as e-mail confirmation, phone number, or 2FA. There are a lot of security methods.

• +2 1

I don't think that storing you cryptocurrency to a lot of wallet is really necessary and recommendable. That would just be redundant plus you'll have more transfer fee because of moving cryptos to a lot of wallets. I think that having your keys well hidden is enough to make your wallet safe.

Storing our crypto inside exchange is always risky and if we're doing that it's better for us to use couple exchange, and we need to activate protection methods like 2fa. If we want to secure our assets better we need to use our own wallet, we can use trust wallet , metamask, coinbase wallet, blockchain wallet etc. I think these are safer than the exchange wallets.

• +1 1

You are not using hardware wallets, securing private keys or mnemonics phrase is the only way to keep the wallet save. Wallets can only be hacked when the private key is leak and  you can also hold in popular wallet. 

Storing cryptocurrencies in different places is a good option because if any mishap happens then your all currency would not be lost. And the password of all the wallets must be very strong and unpredictable. You can write it down for yourself but at a safe place.

• +3 1

we can secure our crypto curency in a way Which no one could hack it.Before you choose any wallet, you should research whether it is better to store crypto currency as each wallet has features and you should research their features before storing the currency.

You can secure crypto by using truly trusted and truly secure wallets, 2 fa  wallets are great because you only get them if the code is not hacked. You also need to be really careful about your activities or transactions because you are always dealing with strangers. 

On 1/15/2020 at 6:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

Thanks for sharing this information with the forum friend, it will go a long way helping guys securing their account. However it's nice to also ensure that care is taken to avoid following irrelevant ads and promotion.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/15/2020 at 11:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

Best of luck

Yaah,this is very useful information.We can secure our crypto currency in many ways.We have to store crypto currency in a secure place.To store crypto currency at first we have to find out which wallets are the more secure and reliable. Then we have to creat strong passward. 

• Useful or interesting 1

If some one want to secure their money so kept it in the wallet so no one can access to their earning because there are scam and hacker just want a chance for stealing  your money 

On 1/15/2020 at 6:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

Best of luck

If you want to secure your account from scammers, it simple If you can follow the following rules, 1. Never you share your personal information to any unknown person on the forum as most it them are scammers. 2,. Don't click on sites that are not of trusted background as some are for scammers. If you can stick to this two guide, your account will be secured from scammers. Welcome

• +1 1

Exactly dear you are right .thanks for advicing .yes we have to create strong password with 2 factor Authentification and choose a good wallet to keep our coins safe.And never share password with others.

• +2 1

It is very important to preserve our currency because it is the fruit of fatigue that we do to produce this currency, so you must follow strong and very effective methods of protection. Therefore, I advise you, my friend, to adopt strong and reliable wallets by friends and members here, and then enter a strong password with two assurances of protection so that it is not penetrated. After that, you should keep your private keys well separate from everything

On 1/15/2020 at 11:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

Best of luck

Thank you very much for giving us this valuable and useful advice. Yeah I want to keep safe my crypto currencies but I didn't know how to keep secure my crypto currencies but your is very helpful for me. I will try to these tips to keep my currencies safely. You've written a very useful and helpful post.