[ANN] YO - Yobit Token (get 0.2% every day) - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Smash

[ANN] YO - Yobit Token (get 0.2% every day)

On 17.02.2020 at 10:38, choifuixi said:

Yobit is good exchange and  good profite to customer yobit is trusted and good site and very good valume and work for 2014.yobit good air drop yoda coin is good coin and free air drop and me good profite this token.

Many people, given that of restricted belongings or query or fear... Are nevertheless retaining up for YO to plunge in arrange to induce returned in.. Can’t fault them, however I’m tense the threat for YO to head back to 0.002 BTC is from moo to none.  Look of what Yobit has achieved to enhance their conciliatory sheep!  First, they went through a ton of bitcoin on pennant advertisement on cmc.  Now, campaign on BitcoinTalk and making this gathering as a result.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:19 PM, Smash said:

Listing price: 2.79 btc (all bitcoins will be spend to Yo Token buys from market)

Each listing on yobit will lead to the burning of tokens, this is very promising, looking at the number of cryptocurrencies on the exchange.

https://yobit.net/en/addtoken/

But I will buy those tokens guys. And this is not too good.

These great features make it one of the most important investment currencies, Total Supply is only 17000 and this is what makes it also very rare, thank Yobit for providing this token and support it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I just owned the YO token recently, I hope it is a token that gives me a lot of profit, I know it's good and it's also very promising, I believe it, if I knew it earlier.

Personally I'd buy any dip YO is making. Being a native coin of one of the best exchanges is a major positive for this one and the limited total supply of only 17.000 coins in existence makes it a great opportunity. 

I've also noticed that it is being traded in Bithumb as well, which is the most used Korean exchange. I can only think in positive terms with YO and looking into buying as much as possible.

yes, I was surprised to find a number of YO coins on his stock balance. at a time when a bull run occurs this token will pump. I see that in YO of Yobit. thank you

These coins are quite amazing to work for. I personally  used the yo token for my  investment. This is great to invest in in Yobit platform. The platform  has given a  lot to me. The daily 2% interest has added a new feature to it. The currency will be more popular than the before. The dice game is also effective with the profits on yobit. 

YO token has give a good profit to many holders and i believe some of them become millionaires with holding YO token. I have also invested in YO token and i earn profit every week by trading it with bitcoin.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

this is pretty well b, that yo coin price have a good value in start tu there jounery in market . total supply of yo coin is very low . this is sign that it's value touch a good amount of price in future , I also have some amount of yo coin in my wallet .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Actually I thought that the yo coin was actually a self designed coin, as it's basically a token on the Ethereum network. The yo Coin as on my regards is really successful as when looking at it's current price and it's markets cap

On 26/9/2019 at 15:37, Smash said:

Excellent recommendation, I started recently with this and I am very satisfied with the earnings of yobit, saludos.

On 9/26/2019 at 8:43 PM, E.WINS said:

Great token🚀, I did a lot on it myself %, despite the drawdown, I believe that this coin will be 0.2 btc.

Yes, yes, your strategy works, I played 17 games on it, I managed to win 4 races, then I started trying other options, and I was not as lucky as I won only 1 race out of 5)

#Yobit An app that proves to be far better than others. I've never seen anything like it in my life. I see well ahead YOBİT

On 5/30/2020 at 8:47 AM, gourav789 said:

this is pretty well b, that yo coin price have a good value in start tu there jounery in market . total supply of yo coin is very low . this is sign that it's value touch a good amount of price in future , I also have some amount of yo coin in my wallet .

I learned about bitcoin only at its very peak, when it costs around 1 million rubles. It was not appropriate to enter Bitcoin then. Happy birthday bitkyon!

On 9/26/2019 at 4:59 PM, Gerich said:

A cool token, has many purposes.
Used for participation by iso and forks.
There is an invest box for holders.
We are waiting for a flight to the moon.🚀🚀🚀

everyone in this life hope to get a token and go to the moon ... the dream of many

I have something invested in ME. this generates very well. It is an excellent token to invest, since the investbox started it has generated good profits for me

I have several invests inside the box but in reality I think that the one that has generated me the most was YODA and then this YO

Edited by Zeanich

excellent yobit.net I hope I can earn some tokens.  I have won several airdrop tokens and made exchanges quickly

And think now that the YO token has become one of the most value cryptocurrency's of the market. It's nice to occasionally see a project that actually is serious and take his responsibilities strictly. Hope that YO continues growing and growing wtih the time ^^

Edited by TheRealCryptoDex
Accuracy

9 hours ago, TheRealCryptoDex said:

And think now that the YO token has become one of the most value cryptocurrency's of the market. It's nice to occasionally see a project that actually is serious and take his responsibilities strictly. Hope that YO continues growing and growing wtih the time ^^

I think it has a lot to go up, it has a great platform behind it as a support very well presented and its community grows every day, the airdrop that generates periodically enhances it, I can see how in the table lately its percentages rise and more and more people show themselves interested, how happened with uni lately could happen YO

On 2/12/2020 at 9:35 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Both in cryptocurrency and in general, the word “token” has various meanings. Broadly speaking, a token is a digital asset and  so called supply for something else. With such way of functioning, tokens are used in cryptocurrency in different ways

Bitcoin's blockchain technology, which is best suited for finance and is applied to cryptocurrencies, has posed a powerful challenge to the banking system that currently controls the entire global economy. Pursuing only their own selfish interests, the banks themselves decide who, when and on what occasion should be financed in sufficient quantities, and who can be left behind. In addition, central banks issue additional money when they please, which makes money depreciate and its purchasing power weak.

13 hours ago, TheRealCryptoDex said:

13 hours ago, TheRealCryptoDex said:

Edited by Alvaru