[ANN] YO - Yobit Token (get 0.2% every day) - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Smash

[ANN] YO - Yobit Token (get 0.2% every day)

I believe that the valute of the YO token is due to the support yobit has given it with all its events and its launched projects

I thought I was going to go crazy when the price dropped to 0.056, but now I'm afloat again.

Thanks to the Yobit for new tools to attract attention and a support to this coin!

• +1 1

1351227017_logo-site51.png.5a2e93f55a739961b25cda013ce20192.png

With just 17k total supply Yo has great potential to rise considerably in value. I hold Yo and was lucky to purchase it at 0.0026 btc, it has steadily gained in value since and I refuse to sell at this early stage. The Yo project is young and given time I predict great rewards for investors.

YO token is most profitable coin I ever seen. Last month its price was only 0,07 BTC, Now its pumped to 0,12 BTC. We could make good profit, if we bought YO. 

What about 0,2 % per day, Its for big investors, who will invest tens thousands dollars on it. I think to buy Yo and hold it for a long time is more profitable.

Ask after October 9 what they recommend to do with the profits, how can we invest, do you recommend? And of being what type of investment they would make with the EASY and the Dollars that are going to be given.

Bitcoin Winter Is Coming Raglan – Crypto Guide Pro

10 hours ago, yanina1988 said:

I will be participating, it is necessary to say it, I have followed yobit for 5 years with all its tokens, ico, and others, I hope its value is super profitable. Cheers

So you say that you get great income on this platform which is good to know to invest my time and money, it is very important to have a clue today December is approaching and some coin increases its value, there is also a token, what do you recommend? on this platform to do with the EASY token and the dollar of the given task.

Except the own exchange Yobit, there is no big exchange that lists YO token yet. The invest plan is also good but there is some risk also involved. Is YO token planning to list big exchanges like binance soon?

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit Token seems to me pretty good, in the last 24 hours it has risen 25.3% and tends to move up by 13.8% but it might be risky to invest. It's a good alternative to keep in mind.

2 hours ago, Anastaisha said:

Except the own exchange Yobit, there is no big exchange that lists YO token yet. The invest plan is also good but there is some risk also involved. Is YO token planning to list big exchanges like binance soon?

YO is listed on Bithumb, it's a rather big exchange from Top 5. But, like others, I hope to see YO on Binance someday.

This topic was such a piece of history itself. I don't was registered on the yobit exchange at that time, but i have heard (and bought) some things about this cryptocurrency and almost the 100% of those "reviews" were positives so I have always been a kind of fan about the YO. It may be useful to have its initial price to make a decent prediction about its growth curve, and with all the impact of the virtualmining on the yobit exchange upon the price of the token, it could be necessary to consider that we could surpass its ATH within this year and the first quarter of the next ^^.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, carolinasimon100 said:

Yobit Token seems to me pretty good, in the last 24 hours it has risen 25.3% and tends to move up by 13.8% but it might be risky to invest. It's a good alternative to keep in mind.

I was confident in this coin, so I did not panic when the price fell and continue to accumulate Yo coin.
Any investment is a risky business. Look at the stock market now, a very sad picture in a many ways.

I remember how I was upset when I bought Yo token on 2BTC at a price of 0.0915 and in a short time price crash to 0.056. OMG

I was very warried, but at that moment I decided not to panic and leave the coins in the investment until better days, and as you can guess, now 0.16 and 0.17 are not far off and I feel like this

image.png.4b934308b8326454f2c16b924234ccd1.png

I prefer to use YO token for trade, not for getting passive income. We can earn only 3% in month, if will invest our money in the investbox. YO tokens price pumped from 0.06 to 0.15 BTC. So we could make 2x,  if bought YO.

On 12.10.2020 at 03:50, justemilyr said:

I would like to know if Its any bounty for Yo token? If this project has bounty and paying with BTC. I think yobit is an excellent platform to be able to invest in small currencies that may or may not have a promising future. Also Yotoken is one of its main currencies, I think it would be a good idea to risk

yes

On 04.10.2020 at 10:52, rodrigozepol said:

I think it has a lot to go up, it has a great platform behind it as a support very well presented and its community grows every day, the airdrop that generates periodically enhances it, I can see how in the table lately its percentages rise and more and more people show themselves interested, how happened with uni lately could happen YO

I would like to know

Yobit has a great support for its users and this is demonstrated by the strength of its currencies, the Yo has had a good acceptance and the new Minex token has also had a great reception in the mining and investment industry, now we look forward to this new free dollars token to come out with a good price.

On 26.09.2019 at 21:43, E.WINS said:

Отличный токен 🚀 , сам много на нем сделал%, несмотря на просадку, считаю, что эта монета будет 0.2 btc.

Приветствую! Сейчас есть смысл покупать YO? или всё-таки не стоит? И вообще какие сейчас самые перспективные крипты , кроме BTC?

Yo token really is a great token. There are a lot of things that yobit does so that its Yo holder will benefit from it. To the point that some other coins suffer just so that Yo token will be boosted. But it is great that Yobit is doing something for its holders.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yo token is very good token of the yobit exchange so for. Yobit exchange release many coins but they didn't not get much attention. But yo token is best and very profitable coin in trading view.