Notification not receiving. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Notification not receiving.

Sir you should go in the setting for that option you can receive your notification if you have not receiving still so I think there Is another problem with your account 

I have not faced any problem of the notification so i dont how to solve this problem and i am a new bie on this platform so my knowledge about this is zero

I also a newbie in this forum and I am also facing this same problem I also can't see my replies but by seeing others reply on your post I can understand what solution is for this problem.

Hello brother here in this forums you can receive notifications of every reply to your posts just need to turn on the notification option on. When you post anything on left side of submit reply you will see a option of Notify me of replies click that to make it on and then every reply you will get notification.

That is no big deal. That can be error or a problem caused by week connection. So Don't worry and continue using the site.      

When you post anything down left side there is a buttom which says notify me of replies click there to turn it to green and tou will be notified for every reply you get there or someone quote you and comment on you then you get notification.

Depending what notifications you want, you can change settings for certain apps or for your whole Android device. Notifications show when you swipe down from the top of your screen. Some notifications can also show on your lock screen and home screen.  

you are right avoid these type of website double money in 24 hours 48 Hour these are the new method of  scammers they offer high profit many people start investing with them they were pay one or two days and collect huge amount of money and run away  if you thinking to invest in any project  please search first and then invest in my opinion we should start Crypto trading because this is legit way of earning 

Thanks 

Yes this is not any big problem anybody not getting notification about like what you are getting if you want to check her regularly go in your profile in and you will be able to check the like who has given you and when you have get in which topic.

That did not happen to me. Try to restart the notifications again, or when you want to publish another topic. Enable the option Notify me to reply to be able to receive the notification if someone replied to you.

Notification is not going to your profile.  Because of this option you have to turn off your notification because  This forum has some specific options.  Which you can use to your advantage.  And if it is not necessary, keep it closed.  This is your personal matter.

So that you can enable it from the comment section where the reply button of the symmet is located opposite its answer ..Button is located in each of your posts. There is an option to get notifications, you have to enable that option to receive notifications in the forum, .

hello. because of having huge traffic on website there is problem of notifications and more  problem's related to exchange of currency in yobit also include in this. another way may be is that you had turned off the notification setting button so on that button.

As i was also a newbie i was also not getting notifications about this thank you brother for sharing this topic through your reply this will be keep in mind

Obviously it is important post thanks for your post brother.when you post here look carefully under left side. You can see a option  which is notify opinion button. Click that button. After doing that we will notified for every post and on your device notified opinion also .

My friend I advise you to go to the notification settings and cancel all the active options and then you have to update the page and then restart the notifications again and the problem will be solved

Hello my friend The problem of not receiving notifications is a problem facing many to see that it is better to wait for all new amendments that will happen in the forum and then see whether these malfunctions are a mistake or are they the result of tampering with the settings

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I deliberate at hand is nonentity to lose sleep about if you don't persuade a notification for the reason that once it does be converted into infected it will plus to remark itself hence persevere with operational without worry.

I imagine here is nil to fear about if you don't obtain a notification for the reason that while it does befit infected it will commence to perceive itself consequently honor operational without worry.

see you later partner you power be respectable it was the noteworthy "notify for myself regarding replies" impaired, thank's to your aid. until now alone how be as tall as be aware of not inevitably obtaining announcements any time quite a few a free acts about my gratify tho. numerous gratitude a long time ago added to your moment.

On 1/15/2020 at 12:09 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys starting from few days ago i don't get a notification on my profile and my react increases but didn't get the notification i check  if i disabled the notification by accident but i didn't, guys pleas help.

i will suggest you to get link with admins of this site. They can assist better with you. There is a post on which you can share your problem and admins will reply you shortly. 

Its the same, then we have to keep on doing well, we have to really be sure that we are patient, that is the wrong idea, its one of the best effort ideas that we have to follow we have to really keep yourself to the confines of the forum it works perfectly, there is a lot ideas we have to work and be sure of it

You have to go to setting my friend then click on the notification setting 

then you can chose what the notification you want to receive  ! like when someone replayed to your post 

I have no knowledge about this because since I started working  here I have not received any notification or maybe its off as the other member said and I will try to open it.

On 1/15/2020 at 3:09 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys starting from few days ago i don't get a notification on my profile and my react increases but didn't get the notification i check  if i disabled the notification by accident but i didn't, guys pleas help.

Maybe because you forget to turn on the Notify me of replies toggle button to activate the notifications on a certain topic or post. The Notify of me replies toggle button located at the bottom part.