What are the dangers in investing heavily in cryptocurrency? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

What are the dangers in investing heavily in cryptocurrency?

If you couldn't outstand the loss of your Investment then don't Invest the market fluctuates alot bro and it's not like in real world or in fiat. So before investing proper research and invest in different coins or go with Bitcoin but initially you should start with less Investment.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The danger is that they can burn out, the price of the coin can suddenly fall and because of this you can lose more than 60% of your investment.

Of course there are risks and some obstacles that will hinder you
 The cryptocurrency market is still new in the financial system, there are some countries fighting it like China, and there are other countries that stand next to this market and working on its development like Malta, and there are other countries that are neutral and put regulatory laws in line with their financial system, for this market, but the part The large number of countries in the world have not regulated the crypto market. The regulations are also a risk of cryptocurrencies as you are vulnerable to theft and hacking
However, these risks have solutions

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 1/14/2020 at 5:12 AM, kingsbtc said:

Is it safe to invest heavily in the world of crypto currency are there any danger we should expect from it.

What is your opinion?

I think you should scattered your money, as what others are saying, do not put all eggs in a one basket, it is good advice, and it will be a good idea to do , we cannot prevent or avoid bad things to happen but we can face it and hurts a  little.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:12 PM, kingsbtc said:

Is it safe to invest heavily in the world of crypto currency are there any danger we should expect from it.

What is your opinion?

It is not recommended to invest heavily without a minimum of knowledge or a lot of patience. The cryptocurrency market is too unstable.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Yes there are many dangers, you have to invest in legit sites so that you can escape scammers but also you have to learn how to trade because trading is risk so that you can not lost your money easily. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If you invest heavily in cryptocurrency, the next thing that comes my mind is loss, I can loss too much when the market goes wrong

Yes, the danger is that no one knows how long such high prices for most cryptocurrencies will last, they can collapse at any moment.

I myself see the risks of investing in cryptocurrency as a waste bin for its benefits in the electronic world

I advice you to avoid adventures, because maybe you loose all your currencies, also after that you will be impressed and feel bad , it is better to be more logical, and think alot befor that

6 hours ago, Jakaria018 said:

What is your opinion?

to give a clear example of the danger:

imagine that two weeks ago you would have sold all your stuff and bought bitcoin for the price of $10200. you would think that after a few weeks the price would go up a lot, but look at the current price: $ 8400, that means you would be at a huge loss. Of course, the price may rise or fall below $8400. But when we have nothing else because everything is in bitcoin, our head easily panics whenever the price drops too much

The dangers are obvious. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable. Its course can fall sharply or take off, it is very difficult to make the correct forecasts for such things. It is best if you invest, then invest in ordinary altcoins, they grow more often than fall in price

Investing a heavy money can be a very bad specially for the new users the new users may loss all their money if they dont have knowledge about the trading they will lose the money if a person have a lot of experience he can manage all his losses and can earn a lot of profit from the crypto trading.

I think that we should, as a measure of caution, invest only a portion in anticipation of fluctuations

• +1 1

if you would invest with scam or dead coins also if you would invest in fake and scam sites so you may lose all your money in a while!

The price of cryptocuurency is not constant it's sometimes up and sometimes down and if you invest more money and due to some badluck you lose your money so start with small investment. 

You as it were got to contribute 20 percent of portfolio in my supposition since putting all the money at one put is continuously hazardous. Bitcoin is nice but still its hazardous.

If you invest big amounts of money in crypto, I am sure yoh will have some effect on the market. The danger comes with losing your money and by effecting the market you could also affect other people's orders.

Cryptocurrency exchanges are not insured at the state level, for example, as they do with banks. This is the main danger to potential investors. If someone breaks into your account or your exchange closes, the government is not obligated to refund your lost funds. And if you risked all your money, then you will be left without a livelihood

A strong investment is risky, but it will be more profitable. I have never tried big investment, because I only invest as planned and to the best of my ability, I always leave my way back.

Just now, cutesmile said:

You should not invest heavily in any cryptocurrency.

If anything we have learned from cryptocurrencies in the past years, it’s that the crypto market is highly volatile. You can never be sure that the money you are investing in cryptocurrencies will return with a loss or profit. It's the same as mutual funds or shares, but the risk is higher.

If you want to play it safe, my feeling is that 5% is a good ratio. Maximum 10% maybe. And of course, as always, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. Because prices will fluctuate, and might even go to zero (even if unlikely).

• Useful or interesting 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

20 hours ago, dooklas said:

Here's a simple answer. the danger is that you can lose a lot. Crypto is not stable. Today, for example, 1 token costs $ 1 and tomorrow it costs $ 0.01, and then you will lose a lot of your investments. If you invest in crypto you need to do it wisely

Sometimes you can invest in fake projects and then your capital is lose which will be a bad moment for you

If you invest heavy cryptocurrency then if you will lose to success a if you gets fail then you will definately lost huge number of cryptocurrency. So it is advisable to invest small small amounts of crypto to earn profit and if you lose you will lose small amount of cryptocurrency. Thank you.

Investing a lot of amount in any place is quite a bit risky because you might not get the profit every time and you can loose all your money at once.

Yes! It is risky because you may make investments plenty of money however you will now not certain if you may withdraw if you have massive earnings. They might interrogate you if you will widrawn a massive money