Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

It looks impossible for cryptocurrency to replace all national currencies. As each country has its own economic situation. But we hope that cryptocurrency will become legal in whole world

I think it's far viable but very difficult to manifest due to the fact you know the government in no way go away the country wide forex, it's miles familiar with the state and by using the country wide forex the government can manage the economic transactions of its people. And furthermore with the national currency authorities with the aid of itself can manage and guard u . s . a . financial system higher in some cases mainly with the vulnerable countries

This will not happen though crypto currency are very high but it will be hard for them to defeat national currencies. Because national currencies are controlled by banks and governments so they have power.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It resembles digital money is dominating, on the off chance that you look at well you will discover there are such huge numbers of cryptographic forms of money in coinmarketcap. 

My inquiry is Will digital money supplant all national cash

On 1/14/2020 at 5:57 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

This may not happen. This is true Crypto growing very fast but every country will create their own crypto coin to use but they also use their paper money for some use.

crypto currency switch every single one countrywide currency? I mull over will by no means and awkward that cryptocurrency put back Fiat change they will be equally and will operate collectively one is for brute gear and other is for digital things.

Well, you know, cryptocurrency is everywhere,cryptocurrency is running all over the world, and made its name in a very short time, cryptocurrency is taking over the world, cryptocurrency is also beneficial currency.

Yes there is a possibility that crypt I currency can be replace by national currency. Because crypto now popular too much and its demand increase day by day..so if they crypto currency replace by nation currency then it will be great.National currency is the symbol and identity of a country, so it is very, impossible if cryptocurrency will replace all national currency. As a fan of crypto, I feel happy that crypto can be accepted in many countries.No,not possible because cryptocurrency is internet based currency.there are many scammers in  internet. Also many people little bit afraid about cryptocurrency. That's why crypto can't be replace of national currency at this situation

• +1 1

37 minutes ago, amiraliko said:

Very possible. Life and everything else will be as normal. Look around, we don't use cash as much anymore. What we use nowadays are just "credits" and they are all virtual. If bitcoin become that fiat thing, it wont alter anything in our daily lives.

Not possible. Even if countries produce their own crypto coins, they are all centralized coins that are limited to one single country. These coins are very different from common coins like BTC and ETH. Centralized coins that are controlled by governments may be able to replace national currencies but decentralized coins will not be replaced by anything because they have their own communities which support their coins regardless of location and region.

Personally, fiats and cryptos are important, they will exist in parallel. Fiats can be reduced rather than completely disappeared. Because using currency is my habit and many people change it if I need a lot of time.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

No I don't think so. Every country would always have it national currency. But I don't doubt it would be accepted as a subtitude.No I don't think so. Every country would always have it national currency. But I don't doubt it would be accepted as a subtitude.

No, I do not think it will replace banknotes, as each of them has its importance and location and cannot be dispensed with at the present and the near future

I think is far from happening and if there's a chance then I'm against to it, why? Well, I really love cryptocurrency but the thing is that we should not replace paper currency because incase there something will happen then at least we still have paper currency to use.

I personally don't see the opportunities for cryptocurrencies for now to replace existing currencies, so global and that changes are taking so many time, we all are just not ready for that to happen.

I think it will not happen, national currency will still remain it's just that cryptocurrency can also be used to buy things through a cashless transaction because it is the true purpose of digital currency to use it with the use of Internet.

Crypto is great. most of the governments are planning to launch centralized currencies rather than decentralised cryptocurrencies they are working with their own blockchain. these kind of coins are like fiat currencies.

It is hopeless or not viaible that cryptocurrency supplant altogether state-run currency as every people has exclusive currency with exclusive appraise with matchless efficient challenges and till in half a shake uniform dough didn't change them. But I feel solely like dollar, crypto may be the common currency for trade and investment around the globe.

7 minutes ago, joy48371 said:

I am sure that the development of Ethereum is able to grow and bring the price in the future. with its high growth potential makes it a highly reliable coin and a competitor for bitcoins. I think that if Ethereum continues to improve its development, I am sure that I can overtake Bitcoin

Yeah you are right but it will take some years. eth is progressing rapidly and it will reach to the value of bitcoin. but in perspective to this topic i think that crypto currency has come a long way but it has not gained much success to replace national currency.

Their region currently created a great part of the crypto globe as well as I believe you will see a great advantage of this task, however, I believe the same as buck, crypto could be the common foreign currency with regard to the industry as well as expenses world wide.

Well for me, there has no nothing to replace to national currency because this is important to us by using it in our daily life, and also this us our traditional money that we are used in a past.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:04 PM, Cloud said:

You mean replacing fiat money? No, it's not possible. Not now or in the near future. But in the far future? Who knows, but now is a bit impossible for them to replace fiat money. Because not everyone is using cryptocurrency and only few countries that accepts them.

Agreed with you! it cannot be, and it is impossible, currency is made so that each country has their own coins , and also it not yet legalized and regularized in the whole world, so its a no.

In a health club believe it is very unlikely the fact that cryptocurrencies can take the place of most of the nationalized money, a good place's money is certainly amongst a identity, whilst anytime you're voyaging it may lodge that will implementing cryptocurrencies in place of forex trading fiat at one time cryptocurrencies happen to be agreed on together with tailored.

It will be impossible. The people who do not want to recognize the crypto will always exist. Even if the government announces that the crypto is the main currency, they will start to protest against it.

It's going to be extremely hard. People who tend not to need to acknowledge your crypto will certainly often occur. Regardless of whether government entities announce that this crypto will be the major currency exchange, that they will start to demonstrate versus the idea.  

Maybe it takes more time before we come up digital currency because there are still areas which are ignorant in dealing crypto's just like areas away from electricity, But i believe crypto's are the most efficient way to process transactions in the upcoming years.