How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

I live in Bangladesh.I think,there are 10 million or some people know about crypto currency in our country. There many people are illiterate.So,they do not understand it as money.

in our country, about cryptocurrencies, mainly known by the higher level person like university student,  company people, business man.

job searcher younger people has known about it, but percentage is. that very low.

Almost 15% of educated person know about crypto..

It seems like it's been a lot, and instead made a big business land in my country at this time. Maybe because one of the countries in transit and has a pretty good economic problems, so here is fast developing, because on average most of all have a business spirit and are required to do business.

May be i am right, I think there are 6 million or some additional individuals know abou digital currency in our nation. I live I Bangladesh. There numerous individuals are unskilled. So they don't comprehend it as cash

Becoming fully online day by day, People have very interest about online platform. 

those who know about online  earning,  investment,  know about crypto.

About,  30% of educated person know about crypto

I think in these days all the people know about the digital currency will cryptocurrency is a source of getting high profit by investing in it many people doesn't believe in Cryptography in digital currencies they believe in paper currency e the future feature will come and will see there is all cryptocurrency all the big firms are doing it now because they know future will be of cryptocurrency and it will prevail all the other currencies in shape of paper in shape of coins shape of metallic coins etc

When I was not using it.I's totally unaware about it.but after joining this forum,I learnt manythings.I earn some bitcoins too.Now,I'm watching,there are many members here and It's a popular forum.    

Hello my dear friend. I don't know about the exact number of crypto currency users. But i can tell you that in my friends community almost everyone do have knowledge about crypto currency. 

the truth is that they are still very low percentages, but it must not be denied that in recent years there has been a significant increase in the managementand knowledge of these currencies.Very helpfull for us..

On 1/13/2020 at 8:11 PM, Shakayet20 said:

We cannot tell accurately because its not the things which we can tell perfectly about how much people are using in our country

We cant tell precisely on the grounds that its not the things which we can enlighten consummately concerning how a lot of individuals are utilizing in our nation

To my mind it is really difficult to calculate the percentage of people who know cryptocurrency because someone knows a lot about it and others wouldn't even find the difference between bitcoin and blockchain.

In my country most of the people know crypto currency as it is growing very fast in the market and mostly students know about that very well as the students need money to their survival they are very much interested in earning. 

It is difficult. I think 50000 people know this site. Because cryptotalk is one of the most popular and most useful site in this site. Many people used this site. My country many people used this site because it is best earning site.

Cryptocurrency starts scoring points, but many users still do not know about its countries try joining the cryptocurrency fashion only proves their stability.

In my country, the majority of the population is elderly people and people who do not want to move on, they feel good about it. It is very unfortunate that my country has a similar situation. The authorities also do not promote cryptocurrency.

I don't think there are many people in this field who understand it, because it is a slightly complicated magazine, but I am sure that with time the cryptocurrency will become known among the intellectuals.

I live in Bangladesh and here cryptocurrency is not legal .. As a result 80% of people don't know about cryptocurrencies.. But those who know about cryptocurrencies they are trying to make understand others what cryptocurrency actually is... Like this i invited many friends to work in crypto talk and they are earning a good amount from here

here in morocco there is few of people know about cryptocurrencies in general but when you ask them about BTC they could talk about it because it's famous than other 

2 hours ago, Mohammad19930000 said:

Hello friend 

We have in Syria, there aren't many people who use encryption. 

I'm working on deploying this technology here. 

I hope I can do that. 

If you have the means and the power i say there is no greater prestige than playing a role in spreading this new tech.

I think that a lot of people in my country know crypto. I think they have learned all about this forum.

I am more than sure that in my country very few people know about cryptocurrency. In my country, people are used to living in the past, they don’t need innovations, they don’t want to move forward, move into the future. I hope that the authorities in my country will begin to develop cryptocurrency.

There are so many but they do not use it, so its important for us to keep on moving as forward and making the right decisions of the forum the good ideas of this effort is to keep on doing the right thing we have to really know and use it to make everything in the right ideas as we know

Are there somebody, who doesn't know anything about crypto? l don't think that, when you improve in every time yourself, it can be exaggeration that, you have not heard anything. But it is impossible not to hear about that. 

you are saying how many people used to crypto market because there is not doubt many people used crypto market but unfortunately i have no information regarding how percent people used to this market..