How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

in my opinion it's still in the range of 10%. because almost 70% of the adult population, is still categorized as the middle class and there are still many who are unemployed. awareness of the development of technology in the investment sector is also still low, so it is still a little difficult to develop crypto in my country.

4 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

in my opinion it's still in the range of 10%. because almost 70% of the adult population, is still categorized as the middle class and there are still many who are unemployed. awareness of the development of technology in the investment sector is also still low, so it is still a little difficult to develop crypto in my country.

But bitcoin is designed for everyone regardless of their class. Bitcoin will improve one's standard of living. The development of bitcoin depends on someone who knows about it. So you have to spread your knowledge.

Well in my country about cryptocurrency few people know as there are rumors that investing in bitcoin will make his money to be in loss and there was company which was shut down due to some reason.

I am not sure about it because I don't read any news on our country but on my prediction it was 30% of the population on my country was known about cryptocurrenctly.

22 hours ago, hmind said:

How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

I'd say not much. Although some people know it, still a larger percentage of the population here are unaware, or is aware but does not know its basic function, at least to my knowledge.

And I believe this is also true in other developed countries such as in the US, where as far as I know, only 8% of the current population actually hold some Bitcoin/other cryptocurrencies.

Everyday bitcoin popularity is increasing, well i don't know how many people know about bitcoin but i'm sure that it will reach more than half of the population all over the my country.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think if you want to register in the crypto world, anyone who understands and plays in it takes time, so if you want to do research it takes a long time because the number is increasing every day.

22 hours ago, Shakayet20 said:

We cannot tell accurately because its not the things which we can tell perfectly about how much people are using in our country

We can only reach out to how many people use it because if it is said in detail it is not possible and the most important is that many people use it in our country.

i think it's only 10 to 25 percent in my country which is the Philippines. considering of the shit access on the internet, a lot of people here don't have any idea what crypto is. 

I don’t think many people in my country know cryptocurrencies, but they are very popular with people. The number of people they know and deal with is increasing day by day.

I am not sure about the numbers but if i guess there are many people who know about the crypto currencies. Mostly the youths are attracted towards it in my country and i find daily new users cinnecting to it. 

How will I know that? But maybe most people in my country know about bitcoin and crypto. Because we can trade them. But we can't use bitcoin for payment.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

It is very rare to find people around me who understand what Bitcoin is and what it is worth. But I have many friends online who work in crypto and trading and this is good because I find them my own world.

This is a random guess type question that is difficult to guess. Specifically in my country it is more difficult. I can't estimate but guess approximately 40% people must know about it. But i can surely say that there is no town in my country where we can't find a crypto lover. It is my personal experience. I can say crypto reached every corner of my country. 

Well a lot of people in my country have hear about Bitcoin and some have try it, either with a small size investment or large size investment.

the country where i live saying this that only 10% of the population were be known of the crypto is not wrong. because no one really know about it. although the government have provide classes about the blockchain but yet many people are not familar about it.

It's hard to say exactly how many people know about crypto in my country.However, the number of crypto usage is increasing in our country on a regular basis.However, I think the Minimum 1 thousand people work in crypto in our country.

In my opinion, i think 25% of people in my country only knew about cryptocurrencies. Well my country is not that advance in terms of technology and I don't have any idea if they new crypto as one of the development of modern technology.

I can not say exactly how many people woks in crypto in our country.This is very difficult to say.So i can not say this at this time   

Abstract
The evolution of money has accompanied the development of civilizations 
and technological innovations, leading to today’s cryptocurrencies. 
Cryptocurrencies have become a popular mode of payment globally because of their 
low cost, high-speed transferability and a decentralized tracking network that 
provides secure transactions and a high degree of anonymity. However, the 
decentralized system of cryptocurrencies has made global monetary systems more 
dynamic and therefore more prone to misuse as well as posing a threat to financial 
stability. Cryptocurrencies are also gaining popularity in Pakistan: its first 
cryptocurrency, named ‘Pakcoin’, waslaunched in 2015. The State Bank of Pakistan 
does not recognize any digital currency, and the Federal Board of Revenue and 
Federal Investigation Agency have taken legal action against local and 
internationally traded cryptocurrencies. This article reviews these risks and provides 
various regulatory solutions so that methods can be developed to improve the 
management of financial innovations and create a safer environment in which 
financial innovation can continue. Furthermore, developing countries such as 
Pakistan can take advantage of distributed ledger technology (used in 
cryptocurrencies) in applications including: microfinance to help the unbanked, in 
data identification systems and in land registries to help enforce property rights.
Keywords: cryptocurrency, blockchain, regulation, Pakistan.
JEL classification: G19.
1. Introduction
Money has been used as a medium of exchange for about 3,000 
years, following the usage of the barter system. The evolution of money 
has accompanied the development of societies and technological 
innovation, from precious stones to metal coins and paper currency. 
Initially, money was in the form of commodities, but as civilizations 
progressed to using precious commodities and metals or stones, this led to 
the formation of coins (similar to those used today), typically made of gold

It's hard to say for sure how many people are working on crypto in my country.Because there are ever more new members joining crypto, I can say in my opinion that there are about a thousand people working on crypto.