How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

I'm hoping that people in my country Don't know much about cryptoword they only know that there is bitcon or ethereum because most of people don't want to be come on online trading in scare that there is lots of risk and scam

In past years, when I sat together with my friends and spoke to them about the achievements of cryptocurrencies, they were rejecting this technology. And now, recently, I concluded that a large percentage of them are interested in the field, especially the Bitcoin currency, and this is due to the health care that made them research and delve into.

Due to the geographical location, lack of sufficient financial literacy, as well as the inability to simply buy computers, most of the population of my country simply do not even know what cryptocurrency is..

Well it's hard to give an exact number of how much population uses cryptocurrencies at my country.

But i believe around an estimation of ~35%.

Maybe due to the amount of people that does not uses internet in such a way, or has no knownledge whatsoever or simply does not understand how to use virtual currencies properly and got no interest in it.

Nontheless i believe it will grow even more by each month.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think it's hard to know what percentage of people in my country know about cryptocurrency. Like me here, I don't tell people if I know about cryptocurrency, only close friends and family know about cryptocurrency. So the people here don't know who knows about crypto and what doesn't, it should be an in-depth survey.

• +1 1

I can conclude that everyone knows about crypto in my country but not everyone is investing into it. People know that it exist and also know what it is worth. But some people can't grasp the concept of storing your money in a virtual coin.

Hello everyone  I wanted to know more on bitcion and Ethereum, 45% people known crypto currency while 35% people are working on it to earn a living all you need is courage and determination and work hard 

• +1 1

In my country this is large amount of people use cryptocurrencies but I know a few of them but in my city I know only 8 to 10 people how knows about cryptocurrencies .

Not everyone knows about it. Only people who invest in every market and others who use Internet are the people who know it. Only these people know the value of crypto and its currency. Some people who is not educated can't even trust on these crypto currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Compared to our neighbor, I think that the population is usually very ignorant about it, since the concept of cryptocurrencies is not something that is constantly disseminated, Binance has tried to promote projects to inform the population but unfortunately all were canceled thanks to  the pandemic, although I would currently say that 15 or 20% of the population has knowledge or at least a notion about cryptocurrencies.

There are no official statistics on this, but I think they are 20%. And among them, maybe only 30% know how to use cryptocurrencies and know how to buy them and make money from them, the others only have heard the name of cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Unfortunately, the number of people who know about the cryptocurrency project within my country is very few! I consider myself one of the lucky ones because I practice this profession! But I think that the cryptocurrency project can help all layers of society (rich and poor), meaning that poverty is not an excuse for not knowing about the cryptocurrency project! But frankly, within my country there is a backwardness in terms of technology! So I think that it is difficult to accept this project immediately there!

• +1 1

I think it is very complicated question. So, in many countries crypto currency banned. Actually in my country crypto trading is not legal way. But i think may be 1% of youth they know and they trade. Some person know this. They are 5% but they don't do trade.

• +2 1

Not too many people understand about cryptocurrency, in the sense that they have heard about bitcoin, yes they only know that bitcoin is a virtual currency that can be traded.
For others such as Dogecoin, Stellar Lumens, Ripple and others, not many know.
most of them consider trading bitcoin to be very dangerous and can lose everything, yes it is only natural that they may be affected by negative news from various media

signbot (1).gif

A lot of people know about cryptotalk forum in my country. I don't know exact number of people. But in my social circle most people know about cryptotalk forum and many of them are working on the forum. I am also introducing cryptotalk to my friends. 

Speaking about the percentage of people that knows crypto in my own country is very wide and to be sincere my country is very large with different kind of people who have different thinking in trading and I can really give the actual percentage but am sure it very large.

• +2 1

Hey friend, most of the people in my country know about cryptocurrency. Especially the young and working people  know better, but they dont posses deep knowledge or skills in cryptos. I hope that within some years, people will become more aware about cryptocurrency and its potential. So more people will be investing and trading in cryptos in near future. Sites likes cryptotalk will definitely be help to educate more people on cryptocurrency topics. 

• +3 1

I know about hundreds of people in my surroundings which are using cryptocurrency that are either linked to this forum or they are crypto traders on other exchanges

How many people know about cryptology in your country?

The truth in my country is that Colombia knows very little about them and I think that there are 3% who know about them and 1% who will handle the truth in my country.

Actually it is hard to give percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in term technology. Only wehave to do is be patience,hardwork,dedication and determination. In many countries it is illegal too.

• +1 1

I think it is a very small percentage, not exceeding 1 percent of the population, and that is a bit complicated because I do not find anyone in my city dealing in digital currencies with whom experiences can be exchanged, and the crypto field cannot be explained to people.

• +1 1

The population is encouraging in my country, like 50% of the population knows and have already adopted it as a means of payments and doing business

At the beginning of my cryptocurrency a few years ago there were very few people in my country who knew about bitcoin or crypto, but at the moment the number has really increased dramatically, so I suspect that the percentage of people who know about cryptocurrencies in this country is even 10%. Of course, profit by working in cryptocurrencies helped a lot in its spread here in the country.

Cryptocurrency is a very large forum.  Cryptocurrency members are only growing day by day. If I talk about the cryptocurrency of my country, when I started working, many people in my country would work with this crypto forum.  As the days go by, people from my country are getting more and more involved in this crypto forum.  And the inclusion is why those who are working in this forum are benefiting so much

I think in my country,  I can say that less than 20% know about the cryptocurrency.  Because if I take it locally then, in my own locality,  out of every 100, only 1% might be aware of cryptocurrency. Although people are beginning to have the knowledge around here. So hopefully soon it will be more talked about here. @bitcoinb @Andrewg420