Fake blockchain.com ad! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Fake blockchain.com ad!

On 12.01.2020 at 10:37, teminalibug said:

There are many fake ads on the internet you should be careful, yesterday i encountered a fake blockchain.com wallet ad, when i clicked a domain was bloukchain.com, be aware.

Seeing this every time i wanna go to any cryptocurrency exchange site, i think searchers need to stop this

17 minutes ago, energyl33t said:

Seeing this every time i wanna go to any cryptocurrency exchange site, i think searchers need to stop this

Yah it will fake many people onto that scam, but i think the site is alreday been taken down, cant locate it anymore.

I think you are in that spot are many phony and misled site... we ought to turn out to be cautious about this include.. else we will lose all our cash . Furthermore, I lose my numerous many time

On 1/12/2020 at 9:37 AM, teminalibug said:

There are many fake ads on the internet you should be careful, yesterday i encountered a fake blockchain.com wallet ad, when i clicked a domain was bloukchain.com, be aware.

i think you were smart to check the domain name first because a lot of newbies will just click on sign in and use their passwords ans private keys...

Yes bro i have also seen many websites that looks like blockchain and coinbase website but if you look clearly there is minute change in the website URL that's why we have to be very careful in the Crypto world to be safe from scam

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 1/12/2020 at 11:37 AM, teminalibug said:

Yes, there are some fake crypto and blockchain with similar names and sometimes people are scammed with them. we must be carefully and awake when we are going to participate in anything related to crypto and blockchain.

• Useful or interesting 1

Phishing websites is everywhere. it is a simple trick thats all. Anybody can create any website, for eg, if i create a website as cryptatalk.org, and use it as a phishing website, then every time, some mistypes cryptotalk, they will be leaded to that website, and since it will complete replica of the original, naive posters will login, without checking twice, and hand out their passwords to the hackers. The best way to avoid it is, to bookmark the site, you visit, or go through google.

2 hours ago, Aktarhossen said:

Ads are a waste of time for me to be honest. They are mostly consisted of such scams, and clickbaits, and some sketchy link that redirects you to whatnot. Every ad that shows on my screen, whether it is a pop-up or just a banner on a side, I always ignore no matter what.

I remember succeed a lot from clicking on ads that had actual offers, not with so many scams it does not make all ads bad but hard to select the right ones.

Yes .those ads are only just to access our wallet account or exchange account.we have to be very carefull while visiting some new sites specailly when we are browing some crypto sites

51 minutes ago, Shahud said:

Yes .those ads are only just to access our wallet account or exchange account.we have to be very carefull while visiting some new sites specailly when we are browing some crypto sites

The important things to look is the domain name and the SSL security.

Think about it guys, these ads network sites are to blame for this, they must verify each ad even if the get paid.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:37 PM, teminalibug said:

That will just be a threat if you will give them your credentials, or any details about your accounts through logging in. That could be a phishing site. So be careful, always check the domain that you are visiting.

nMvFbuZ.png

8 hours ago, Darkelf11 said:

That will just be a threat if you will give them your credentials, or any details about your accounts through logging in. That could be a phishing site. So be careful, always check the domain that you are visiting.

Yeah i know that, i just created this topi to inform others, also should make sure the site have SSL.

10 minutes ago, imamgazali said:

These sorts of faux domain phishing scams are greater commonplace. What's worse is that the ad era is growing so the scams spread extensively

But i think there is a body that is responsible for stopping these sites, i do not see the site anymore.

13 hours ago, Luv1one said:

site are frequently the pop up ads and generated by hakes to slink left the coin offered in our wallet.  

I asked if there is an authority that is responsible for closing these fake sites and if so then why not close yobit clones.

10 hours ago, SuperCopers said:

thanks for your information bro.

i am always visit original website when i see any offer of blockchain.

blockchain didn't offer anything just make airdrops event. 

Yes and sadly they do not have any ads nor do they need to have one, they alreday poplar enough.

thanks for the warning,we really need to be aware when dealing in online world,  many sites are scam,and some of it can be use to get access on your phone so be careful clicking links.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just check always the URL and extension of some site to ensure the security of users. Also update anti-virus or anti-malware. Block ads also can help. One more thing if the site is new don't put anything in that site especially the private data like example your contact number.

12 hours ago, Pinky55 said:

Omg !!  This is a big issue going to grow each and every day so many innocent people are getting thrift by those people and I only suggest check all domain before using

And if hacker find a way to manipulate domain names as well then we are doomed for good.

11 hours ago, Sheka said:

here are loads of sites that looks unchanged as coinbase or blockchain or uniform Facebook but their association is minute assorted

I wish there was an authority to deal with this matter, but it is all internet no one cares, right?

4 hours ago, MohimaMahi said:

We should always be careful.  Pop-up ads generated by hackers from these national sites are typically meant to steal coins in our wallets.

That is why people creates ad blockers, it is not because ads are annoying but because most ads are there to scam us.

Thank you brother your post is very informative. And its very helpful post. We have to alert of fake ad. Becouse many fake are online. This bad for us.  

scammers are now using many ways to cheat people.  We should be careful.   

We really should! Scammers,hackers or those people who are so desperate in making money will do anything just to fool people so we really have to be careful and aware. Keep in mind that we are not as safe as we want to be in online world so better to be alert always