How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

I think risks make us strong and wise. When we loss something due to risks than the next we will careful about risks and become successful about risks. I lost few profit due to risks but I learn from this loss. 

Agree, the psychological factor is a great factor that must be handled to trade, many people do not educate themselves at the beginning and that is why they are not tolerant of possible losses, they think that they will always win and in the end they leave the market having lost a lot of money.
The ideal would be to do operations with 3 or 5% of your capital, although the position depends on each one.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Risk is an important factor and if you want to earn the good profit then you have to take the risk because without risk you can't get what you want and Crypto is a risky business.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

People assume that crypto is very easy if they see how the price moves. They just make conclusions but immediately they invest into it then it becomes difficult. So I urge you to take proper care and out a lot of things into consideration in losing your risks before investing because the risks is way high and you could lose all your investment. So seeking true and proper understanding is eminent.

It is true, many beginners enter the world of cryptocurrencies thinking that they will make a lot of money, but they forget that it is a high risk market .. and when there is some loss, it calls the market a fraud

For jeopardy you know how to need but in this nearby are two reactions first is beating and second is profitable but without taking risk you will not step I'm sorry? you like with hazard you can change you total excitement or in profits or loss 

The knowledge factor is the most important when it comes to knowing how to make decisions about where we are going to invest our money. What I always recommend is to invest what we are always willing to lose and in my case I always invest 30% of my generated capital. Apart from that, if that 30% is represented by a significant figure, the best decision is to diversify the investment, that is, divide the amount invested and place it to work in different options, this leads us to ensure part of the invested capital and reduce the possible risks of losing.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Yeah, we must be careful in taking the risks because we are obligated from any 

Of the things we do. We must be knowledgeable before we take risks. Let's always remember that regrets will always be at the end but at least, you tried.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:49 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

We should handle risk using wise calculation, for beginner like me 10% is maximum. People has different answer about this depend their strategy and money management. In market activity risk must smaller than profit, if we using same or higher than profit that's big mistake.

I do take precautionary measures and that means that I only invest 30% of my capital. That way even if I turned out to lose then it wouldn't affect my lifestyle or make life difficult for me. What I am trying to point out is that you should risk what you can afford to loose.

There are many people who want to work in cryptocurrency and they have complete knowledge and information and they use this information to invest here. They have complete information about the currency, and yet they invest here, they understand that it is a digital currency that can benefit them from it. And apart from this, they also know about the cryptocurrency negative points. He takes the risk because he wants to do something big, he takes the risk so that he can do a lot for himself from here. Therefore, it has often been seen that the person who took the risk from here made a lot of profit from here and he became a successful person. There is a risk in cryptocurrency but after that a success awaits us. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I am interested to take risk to investing in crypto but I don't have much knowledge and experience. I don't how can I invest on this forum. When I will know I will take risk. Because risk can give us two thinks one benefit and other is experience. Both things are valuable. 

You have to take risk but you should know where to take risk and from where we should move in because this cryptocurrencies is very risky and you can lose money rather than earning.

• +1 1

30 minutes ago, shourav010 said:

.- I urge you to take proper care and out a lot of things into consideration in losing your risks before investing because the risks is way high and you could lose all your investment. So seeking true and proper understanding is eminent....

In fact, there will be no losses from the investment, because, well, what do you lose? For example, if you make the right contribution to ether or bitcoin. Of course, you can take a risk, and take some new token, that is, fly into the pyramid, and try to snatch the jackpot, but then it will be obvious that you are taking a risk!

• +5 1

I completely agree, the first time when trading cryptocurrency on futures, I was constantly at a loss, only a few trades from the mass were profitable, but this gave my experience over time and led to a lot of work on mistakes

I usually take a lot of risks because  if you don't take much risk, you will not able gain much. But you should take calculated risks and before your investment you should research carefully because crypto market is not stable market like other markets and you can lose your money at some hours.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Taking Risk is the key to success, my friend.
But it should be a smart accepting to take the risk.
I mean that working here is fraught with the risk of loss and exposure to fraud, but the person must be smart in reading reality and thus be able to make smart decisions and take effective risks.

What ever you are doing in this world their a risk either you make or you fail it,There always attempt convoluted in whatsoever you do. The 1 factor to keep in be offended be supposed to be does the reward outweigh the risk.

Because cryptocurrencies are so volatile, they are very risky, people who start out should know that a bad purchase can make them lose money, if you are going to trade with them, the first thing they should have is time and patience, in this business that is essential. Remember that cryptos being volatile what today may not be worth much tomorrow may have doubled in value...

If I am to take risk on investing in to cryptocurrency, I will rather invest on Bitcoin or etherium and take the risk whether the price raise or fall, investing is all about taking risk in the first place.

Being in the world of cryptocurrency might give joy, excitement and frustration also. The happiness of earning in the cryptocurrency gives joy and excitement. Failing to get income in trading or lost in the investment gives frustration. Everyone must know the risk of knowing cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On that first is must be a high risks of course because you take this cryto without not enough knowledge about this field on how can i earn and how much, only i know is quickly to make a money but the always says in investing even it is money, time or property if is high risks then the return is high and if is low then you get a low gain. Sometimes high risky is good and sometimes is not so it depends on situation on how much can you risk.

• +2 1

Joining of Crypto world is not a risk . I have take many risk by making more investments on other sites. Cryptotalk  is the best forum because it not gives risky methods. If you have more information about Cryto world you  have no risk of loss on trading.

• +2 1

I take risk to be part of success in my own point of view because is either i lose or i win and through this motivation I found courage in everything am doing in this life and that is the journey that brought me here.

Risk is everywhere and this world is full of risk and tention. So we do not need to be worry. 

And i am 50% risky person. I do not take risk 100% because i feel bad and worry when i see risk in trading.

Edited by Kami505030
Idea was wrong
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I never take any risk because it's my first time but I think if we want to get success we need to take risk .