How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

A good rule of thumb is to risk no more than 4% or 5% of your entire portfolio on any one idea. If you're risking 4% of a $25,000 portfolio, you're limiting your potential loss to $1,000 on each investment. If you're risking 4% of a $250,000 portfolio, then your potential loss would be $10,000 per investment.

If you don't want any risk in investing so just leave crypto. I am ready for taking risks as much as possible because who is willing to take risks will be the real winner in cryptocurrency world. Patience and taking risk is the key factor to become rich and successful in crypto world.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes I agree with you. Working in cryptocurrency trading involves many risks, and most of the new traders are exposed to a lot of losses so they must learn cryptocurrency well.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum are experiencing great volatility. This means that the market price can fluctuate a lot in one day. You as an investor can take advantage of this. But you should also bear the loss if the market reverses you.

• +4 1

On 1/11/2020 at 8:27 PM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

There are many ways to generate income with the topic of cryptocurrencies, with or without your own investment. Of course, the best way to generate high profits and get the most out of cryptocurrencies, is to trade with them, but before entering into trading them, the most important thing is to know the risks you will have and enter with the money you are willing to lose. The world of the stock market is very interesting, but you must be very clear that there will be days when you also have losses, because even the most experienced have them. Of course, the important thing will always be that the next day you get double the profit that can cover the losses you had.

You often have to take risks, and not only in the world of cryptocurrency. But here, at least, the risk is justified by the possible profit.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Always keep in mind that don't take risk if you don't have any good plan ahead because for sure you will lose. Well, if you enter the trading, expect that you will face some losses since it was a part of it, but don't be discourage or become less motivated if ever it happens to you, just go and do better in the future, improve yourself, so that the chance of getting lose will decrease and have a high chance to win.

In order to reduce the risk of accumulating loss, we should start investing first our time to gather knowledge for our future reference in engaging ourselves in this industry. The more we know, the less we would be encountering the risks you might be at. The failures you might experience in your existence in this industry should not back you down since failing is a part of one’s success, which is what would really teach us to be better next time. Failures that we might have encounter would really help us to be more responsible, patient and careful to the future judgment we would be taking.

I appreciate with you that many people who watch YouTube videos and come to the crypto world think they will be rich in a few days but if you want to be rich you will not be greedy and when you don't do harm, every failure is a lesson and experience but this time you can risk not taking risks.   

I like risk.  Because life can never be improved without risk.  So if I want to take a risk, I must work hard.  If I am not at risk then I will definitely be able to improve and succeed in my future life.  So I like to take risks

I like risk.  Because life can never be improved without risk.  So if I want to take a risk, I must work hard.  If I am not at risk then I will definitely be able to improve and succeed in my future life.  So I like to take risks

nicely executed my friend , and the chance is important and we should have this strength so as to take risks management, however with know-how and understanding, in any other case we can no longer study and we can no longer be successful

Actually am not a risk taker. So going for any wise interest in crypto isn't for me. Am doing some little speculation like purchase barely any coins profoundly anticipated to fill more in future. Yet, each one of the individuals who face challenges in beginning phases of bitcoin are the person who truly get something.

I understand investing in crypto has risks, but risks can be minimized by buying potential coins like bitcoin and Ethereum, for a low price. indeed crypto investing is not an easy thing, if something fails, of course I can accept it. Every investment has its risks, so we must understand and be prepared in case of failure.

• +2 1

Hello friend. At the outset, we must say that trade is a profit and a loss, and we must know that the fear of taking risks causes us to lose a lot of opportunities in our life .. I am not saying that you put everything you have in investment in the world of cryptography, but allocate adequate capital in case you lose it will not Plunge into debt

7 minutes ago, Onden said:

I understand investing in crypto has risks, but risks can be minimized by buying potential coins like bitcoin and Ethereum, for a low price. indeed crypto investing is not an easy thing, if something fails, of course I can accept it. Every investment has its risks, so we must understand and be prepared in case of failure.

Hello my friend, I have already agreed with you to invest in secured currencies, but this does not pose a great risk .. The real risk lies when you buy unsecured currencies and you are waiting for luck and their values to rise, and you can reduce the risks by investing a little capital in these currencies

On 10/14/2020 at 10:24 AM, Cryptic said:

Always keep in mind that don't take risk if you don't have any good plan ahead because for sure you will lose. Well, if you enter the trading, expect that you will face some losses since it was a part of it, but don't be discourage or become less motivated if ever it happens to you, just go and do better in the future, improve yourself, so that the chance of getting lose will decrease and have a high chance to win.

Hello, my friend. Indeed, this is what I am talking about. You must expect the loss before the profit and set a plan in this case .. We all know what to do in the event of a profit, but in the event of a loss, you have to know how to avoid damage by developing a plan that includes restoring the capital in some way.

Yes, many new traders may be surprised by the high risk that the digital currency market carries, so it is necessary to trade with caution and caution in order to preserve capital

Before anything, you must be a manager of yourself in the forex market or trading in the forex market, so you must manage your account well in this area, meaning that you estimate the size of the risks resulting from entering into the forex trade with a good appreciation and be well aware of the amount of money that you can risk in each A deal or a trading transaction, do not take you with joy when you see an advertisement for a specific forex site talking about the high profits that you will gain from trading on this site. Therefore, you must estimate the amount of risk and loss before you risk your money
You must also have a fixed system that determines the amount of risk in each trading process in order to keep things proportionate, otherwise it is possible that you find yourself gaining little in profitable operations, but in losing operations you lose a lot so that you find that the end result indicates that your losses exceed many profits.

Without the knowledge about cryptocurrencies,no one can actually do any good profits or progress in any kind of works. Trading and investment projects need a good knowledge to know the way of earning. Otherwise there's a huge risk to face losses. To avoid those losses,a user should be always so conservative and gain the basic knowledge. Otherwise they are risking everything. 

Personally. Everything in life has its risk, but before making a decision you have to analyze the good and the bad, the same happens in this world of crypto. That is why before making any investment, you should investigate in detail how, when and where to invest. In most cases, it is always feasible to ask experts on the subject.

On 1/12/2020 at 12:32 PM, PiroSense said:

It's more about careful planning, and smart investing. For one, only invest the amount that you are already ready to lose. Consider the amount you will invest on cryptocurrencies already lost, and thus you reduce the emotional stress when you actually lost your funds.

If you're not up to an emotional rollercoaster, then I might suggest that invest on long-term and avoid short-term trading. This way, you would avoid looking into the charts like a paranoid, and instead just invest on it for possible future gains, with less focus on the market and more time to do what you do daily.

Nice point of view

Never jump into crypto without knowing what risk has to be taken at right situations.Always make sure you know more about the market situation and cryptocurrency being used by expertise people in the field. Never risk more than you can ever loose . 

this question probably meant like, How much money you willing to loss ??
the answer it, no one want it! we all want to make a good money from trading in crypto.
so for me, not even 0,01% i want to loss my money. because we not use small amount of money for trade or invest in crypto. So i do not want to

On 1/11/2020 at 9:27 PM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

Not only in cryptocurrencies, they do that in any financial environment where knowledge is incipient, but it is part of life, human beings with our thoughts reason towards what we think is convenient for us and will give us comfort.
Crashing against the truth makes us reflect and take the right path, investing is not just about placing money to win or lose, this involves a series of emotions and desires that make the adrenaline flow.
I, for example, cannot take great investment risks due to my limited monetary capacity, that is why I think a lot before doing so, a person who enjoys a very comfortable economy and has enough capital, may make riskier investments without thinking. a lot because he has the ability to lose more than me, that varies depending on what he has, of course he can also earn more, so the investments for which we are looking for a livelihood must be made very carefully and seeing the pros and the cons in each one to avoid bankruptcy.
The world of cryptocurrencies is very diverse and that diversity makes it interesting.