How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

On 1/12/2020 at 7:12 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

Currently i am holding my btc amount. I am thinking to take a risk and invest. I think the price will stick here for some time. I will simply invest and after getting benefit from investment i will hold it again.

Every thing we do there is always a risk, whether it's good or bad.  What is clear in investing we must prepare a very strong mental and a lot of knowledge so that later when we face failure we do not sink very deep.

I generally take a big risk, because if I'm lucky once, I can live comfortably for a few years, it's better to try and fail than to be afraid to take a risk and then regret what you did not do.

On 1/12/2020 at 9:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

The underlined part is very true. Many people just enter the world of crypto because they thought that it they will earn fast. But just like any other ways to earn money, it takes a lot of investment; your time, money, etc. It is not easy. You really should take risk if you want great results. 

• +2 1

You can work in this field with fewer thoughts when we learn more about it and invest in a small amount. We all have to learn more about currency analysis bugs.

I wouldn't risk in untrusted and "untried" websites. For cryptotalk, I've heard a lot about it and I kind of trust it as a start.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Crypto trading or business is a very profitable business, but it requires a lot of patience and knowledge. Just like we learn about some career or business before joining the train, cryptocurrency is not different. Therefore, in order not to get our hands burnt, we need to learn a lot before we start dealing in crypto. 

• +2 1

I have learn all the risk factor before entering in this forum and it is well know that the more u will take risk much you will get to earn. 

1 hour ago, Divya rana said:

I have learn all the risk factor before entering in this forum and it is well know that the more u will take risk much you will get to earn. 

Trading is not as you said that's as much you take risk as much you earn, but it is like that's, as much you take the risk this is how you learn a lot

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/12/2020 at 2:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Risk is part of life. And no successful business people or career people who became successful without taking some risks. Yes, crypto trading is risky, because you can make or lose money. But if someone can take his time to study the business, he or she will surely be glad about crypto dealing. 

• +1 1

On 1/12/2020 at 4:57 AM, Ms.o said:

I determine my risks based on my expectations. I am currently trying to earn $2 per day by trading. I have calculated that I should risk $100 to reach this daily income. If you know in advance how much profit you expect to gain, you can better decide about your risks and investment. I can tolerate small losses because I only take low risks. If you enter crypto without any predetermined plan, you only think about maximum earnings and you will be tempted to take dangerous risks.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm holding as much as possible as it is the best strategy. Sadly the ammount I can afford is not a big one and I don't have enough income to even pay my bills so sometimes I sell the crypto I earn and sent to bank just to pay these bills.

It will be great when one knows about something even when it not completely but having a small idea on what is all about will be great. As for this forum we deal with cryptocurrency earning of Bitcoins.

• +1 1

Well i don't want to take risk without proper knowledge that's why i am here to know something, discover new ones. We should try our best to research or study what we are planning to do next, so that we are aware in everything we do.

• +1 1

On 1/12/2020 at 7:27 AM, Ms.o said:

I take risk only with free bonus. Because i am a begginer. I don't have knowledge about trading.

• -1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

When I joined crypto world I was totally aware of the fact that there is risk in cryptotalk.org  we should properly go for research before engaging in any trade whatsoever learning about  cryptoworld is great

Hi guys! On business if you want to earn huge profit you must take risks! Because if you don't take risk you don't earn money! Always we are taking risk to get something in a life!

My mining experience has seen the best days lately thanks to Deo Christopher for the great mentorship now i earn 1.0btc each week,its a blessing indeed.? whatsapp +17817207567 email: deochristopher10@gmail.com

• +2 1

I won't take any risk in investment because I'm still into coping and learning more with cryptos, tho I learned already but it's better to be more knowledgeable in investing something.

Good morning mate,cryptocurrency is really risky thats why people are afraid to invest in it or join it but for myself i did research first before joining this field.happy posting mate.

And you do not need to take risks. You need to be sure that your cryptocurrency assets are kept safe. This is very promising when you store crypto in a safe place. 

make sure that you understand all of the site before taking risks of jumping cryptotalk without proper knowledge for it..in order to be success here you must review all branch of this forum.. dont take risk for your own will.

• +1 1

When someone contributes time, ideas, relationships, supplies equipment or anything else to a startup and do not get paid, they are, in effect, betting on the outcome of the company. Just like in blackjack, they should receive a slice of the rewards that properly reflects their slice of the risk.