How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

I think it's completely wrong to go in crypto with inadequate knowledge which is why been in this forum prepares and equip us with the best knowledge we require to trade, invest and hold and made crypto easy to participate in.

6 minutes ago, Nirob Nayeem said:

I'm not interest with it. I can't take any risk. I don’t want to take risks. i like easy and suitable things that without any risks 

Hy friend! 😉

I know you are a newbie here that's why you are saying this. I was also saying that to my friend when he advises me to earn money here. But at that time I didn't know much about it and I was also saying that it is too risky I can't do it. But now I am settled here and I like to earn money here. It is a very good platform to be online money,

Hello, it is true that you have to keep a perspective of what you want to do, before entering into something you have to investigate the risks, advantages and disadvantages of each investment.
Currently the world of cryptocurrencies offers us a wide selection of investments, both in the short, medium and long term, but something that we have to take into account that investing is not something for children, I mention it because when investing there is Than to do it with an adult mind, I have had to see cases in which people have lost their money, and the first thing they do is get angry, with the person who uploaded the information, when the decision was yours, when the money it's yours.
To start investing you have to maintain, or take a series of actions, the first of all would be to diversify, and create a personal analysis, with which we determine if it is a good investment option.
Remember friends that investing is not bad, but you have to do it carefully, a cordial greeting.

• +5 1

Depends on the situation. If only good things are said about the project, then most likely I will not resist, even if there are big risks. I will not invest in dubious projects at all. And, in fact, it depends on the mood.

Hello friend.. I lost so much that I learned to be patient and not to want to keep my money so you can't learn without making a mistake. Mistakes are part of the process of success and gaining experience and knowledge 

I am ready to take risks. I have high dreams and high plans for my future. I know that I have to take risks for this purpose. I should be ready to take risks for my successful future.

• +4 1

I am willing to take risks because I am looking for to get big profits. I think that every person on the cryptocurrency market will agree with me. People came to cryptocurrency in order to earn good money.

My friend you are absolutely right. 

Invest in crypto is a risks that we should want to take and ignore negative results. 

Because failures are part of business. 

If we don't take risks then how you will learn to get good profit after some failures. 

I'm ready to invest on them because i want to grow with patience to accept failures also. 

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with.  But for me, i have already found a proof that this forum is paying per post so I don't feel any risk.  Also one my friend using this site for two months. So i don’t feel risk yet. 

Edited by Robert John

The biggest risk for the forum is getting warning points or banning the account for breaching the forum rules, but when the investment starts, you should pay attention to the platform to be guaranteed and the investment value should not be large for fear of loss

First you have to deal with fear.fear is destructive and you don't need it.when we lack self confidence it result in fear.for us to invest we need self confidence.we should understand there is always risk in investment but we need to look at the positive side of investing for us to earn big.when you don't start the race how are you going to win.

Greetings to all in the personal for now I do not take any risk, I am still researching reading and learning a little more before starting investments, and learning to choose the least risk for my investment for now I just store my crypto

• Useful or interesting 1

I personally as newbies in this platform I'm always follow the instructions of the senior members about making investment on any business because is not easily to take risk on any business that can lead us to mean lose, but i prefer to have little earning in the first business.

There are always risks on whatever you do. So therefore, We just have to stay positive all the time and don't dragged down by our emotions. Always look at the brighter side and never give up. Now I know how to take my steps in crypto currencies. Experience teaches me a lot.

I want to earn money from crypto currency when I got the payment then I I risk to invest all my money into crypto currency because I want to earn a lot of money from this website 

Look if you want to be success then you must have take risk. Some of the people invest and trade without proper knowledge .Thats why they lose their money. I suggest you guys to never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Analyses the market. Take advice from experts. 

If you can't take any risks at investment, then leave crypto world now. I am ready for taking risks as much as possible because who is willing to take risks will be the real winner in cryptocurrency world. Patience and taking risk is the key factor to become rich and successful in crypto world.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

If you want to success in crypto field, you will need more knowledge about trading or investing on cryptocurrency. You have to research deeply about the place and the coin, that you are going to invest. Always you have to be patient and calm. Do not take any decision in hurry. You can also invest with the earning which you earn in this forum. Bitcoin is the most profitable coin. With proper knowledge, you can go for that. 

• +1 1

If friend you are right, many users who start in the world of cryptocurrencies, believe that from one day to the next they will become rich, but this is not the case, since a vast knowledge of the market is required for this to happen, in my In case I only risk 50% of my cryptocurrency portfolio.

It would be better at the beginning of work in this field to try to earn free cryptocurrencies and to stay away from trading in principle and what needs experience, as it would be disappointing to lose money in the beginning, for me I was able to bear the loss of trading at the beginning because the amount was small and because this The field is well worth the experience and effort

Well I've already take the dangers in crypto world specifically in buying and selling world and sure from the begin I'm scared to loss cash and very cautious in the whole lot I do, and it really is why I overcome these danger and fears, of route even now there is nevertheless a threat however it for you on how will you cope with these dangers 

Life is a risk itself, there are no success without taking risk. If you are willing to invest your capital in any form,remember to prepare yourself for risk. The more risk you are willing to take the more you will learn and the more you will achieve. 

My friend, for me, I deal with failure as if it is part of my success, and I believe that failure is the beginning of the path to success, so it will not be difficult for me, but I will learn from this lesson and benefit from it

• +3 1

My friend life itself is risk, no risk now win that's the game, who is determined to succeed should not afraid of taking risk, even the billionaires take risk of millions to become billionaires. But the truth is that someone should try and I have idea of what he wants put a risk even if it's little.