How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

I think it is very tough for us I think. But the main thing is that and it is truly that no doubt is on here because when we have experience then we can take risk otherwise no. So I think I have experience in the yobit exchange and bitcoin trade so here I can take risk and earn well.

Sir, because I have created crypto, I do not want to take any risk at the moment.But I think risk is very important to make you successful .So when I go to work solely on the script, I will also get trading like a letter night.But it is also not a good thing to take danger all the time, it seems that at some point we also need you to take danger

After every mistake I learn from the mistake to before work in every field it is a risk but to do the work in every field to  take the risk it is necessary to take the risk because to do the work without risk is difficult.

Hi!

Risks are important.It teaches us many lessons.Sometimes good and offcourse not good.so i suggest that we should be acknowledged about our tasks.Little mistakes are not painful,it prepares us for great papers.So, try to be focused!

• +2 1

There always risk involved in whatever you do. The 1 thing to keep in mind should be does the reward outweigh the risk. If the answer is yes then go for it. In trading if you want low risk trade then buy stable coins. But people always prefer bitcoin even if its volatile because the reward far outweighs the risk.

• +1 1

The risk that we should put to each project or token in which it should be measured, and that we can calculate in tradingview, which is the best tool for this, in any analysis it is better to measure the risks that we are willing to take.

@Ms.o Hi. Good words to think about it. In my opinion in the beginning you should invest certain amount of money that you will not mind losing in case of failure. Happy New Year! 

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Dear crypto world is full of risks and u have to walk carefully and eat the fruits. U must learn it and dare to do some experience and learn something new and jump and go deep and keep patience and work smartly. I hope that u would be succeded if u take measured steps with full attention and knowledge.

Hello! Yes, investments and cryptocurrency in general are full of risk. Before investing or trading, you need to understand that there are risks of losing money in cryptocurrency. Personally, I have never invested in cryptocurrency. On the one hand, I am afraid of losing my money. First you need to learn all this, and then invest.

For me before I began in this gathering, I have just discovered a proof that this discussion is paying per post so I don't feel any chance when I began posting here however with regards to exchanging and contributing, I'm continually thinking in case I will chance since I need more information about exchanging and contributing so it is hard for to so those things and I need more insight to do that.

You need a debt to take the risk of anything And just do not be enough to talk about you, as well as your Experience also has to be Doing any work without experience is a matter of suppressing your money If you want So with one lakh you can make 10 crores but if you don't want to do one It is up to you now, how do you carry it, you should do it. Do you carry out your work in front of you with the debt and your experience. It is the work of cryptocurrency like some people do not know about it and what they do  So we should first of all, on such platforms where I give the details of what I have for that Pacific profession, we should collect the details then we put our affairs in that direction 

The forum of crypto world awareness about trading so mostly new user go to crypto world and learn some knowledge and after little bit knowledge he started to investment so it case his investment case loss so be avoid to investment having proper knowledge.

Well!,i don't think joining crypto is risky at all,because i've made research about it and also have freinds gaining from it,but the issue of tradings and investment is really risky to me,because i don't have much experience and knowledge about it,as we all know,we have to make mistakes in our learning process but we sometimes have to be wise enough to avoid some mistakes,it's abvious that there's alot of profit to make when we trade and invest in the crypto but lets not get tempted,instead we should take things gradually  

• Useful or interesting 1

First of All I will tell you that when you start working on any platform 

Collect information and data about that forum 

If you come on risk in social network you must have to take risk to achieve good milestone 

If you are taking risk 

Keep some budget in your back up 

That will helps you alot 

Best wishes my dear mates 

No pain no gain, you have to lose a couple of times before you learn the had lesson, read and do your own research before you invest your money. Do not rush into trading when you have very shallow experience, listen to analysts , read articles, google things up.

• +2 1

Hello friend, life is name of risk in trading you must take risk at first....after this you are able to learn and earn more erors are common in trading so not to worry to much i know about your fear but sometimes risk become compulsory in many places

On 1/11/2020 at 5:27 PM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

For me before I began in this gathering, I have just discovered proof that this discussion is paying per post so I don't feel any chance when I began posting here yet with regards to exchanging and contributing, I'm continually thinking in case I will chance since I need more information about exchanging and contributing so it is hard for to do those things and I need more insight to do that.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

Hi buddy, I need to evade hazards as much as Possible, I need to partake in some known speculation or exchanging locales, and famous ones, I can't hold any misfortunes starting now and into the foreseeable future, since I attempted a few misfortunes before and I don't know that I can hold them once more

I think every one have to be ready to take risks because we learn %rom risks .The things which we learn from books dont remain in our mind as long as the leason which we learn from our mistakes and from taking risks.So take risks in your life,if you want to be successfull in your life.

Generally, risks are towards success or failure.It depends on the person who undertake this.i suggest if you have full confidence on yourself then its definitely comes fruitful.But if you have just entered in some field and taking risks then its alarming for success.Try to understand where you're going or what you are doing after that its calm for you!

@Ms.oyes my dear friend you are obviously 100% right many people's are coming here without any knowledge they not know how we are posting here and how we are share our experience here they just give there less containing topics. So guys if you want to come here on cryptotalk you should learn the first and then share your thoughts and experience. Wish you all the best my dear friend for future working. 💞

• +2 1

Every investment always has a risk & especially when dealing with things with high volatility in price. So we all must be smart enough to take right decision. Only invest the amount that you can afford to loose. If you cannot afford to loose the money than do not invest.

I am willing to take all the risks necessary to reach my goal, even if I have some setbacks along the way, I will always keep going until I achieve my goals.

Hey dude, I don't care from taking risks in life as well as in business. Risk is the compulsory factor of any business and if we are not able to take risks we are not able to do business.

• +1 1

Smart investor point to more profitable strategies and work on forex market one thing i learnt from market knowledge of make is key for success.

• Useful or interesting 1