Crypto Wallet - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Justinsimeon

Crypto Wallet

Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market.There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.

I recommend for your all, the blockchain wallet is an incredible and comfortable wallet. you could strive to accept as true with it's also secure and feature low transfer costs and it's far linked with binance dex and coinbase.

Coinbase, blockchain, electrum, atomic, trust etc these all wallets are the top rated with the multicoin support features. If you are seeking for the Ethereum network specified wallet, there are already the highly secured, MEW, METAMASK wallets. 

On 20.02.2020 at 16:56, hunasaloow said:

Our Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange details each supported country, accepted payment methods, fees, privacy, limits, liquidity, reputation, speed (money delivery), support customer support and any past issues. Coinbase is the best cryptocurrency wallet. Its very secure wallet. Coinbase wallet is a favorite wallet.

hello my friend - yes, I agree with you that the coinbase wallet is a very reliable cryptocurrency funds holder, you can also exchange money - this is a good feature.

If you are searching for the best wallet then I would suggest you for the coinbase wallet because coinbase wallet is a well protected wallet and also gives an interest for your Holdings which will increase your income if you are holding your coins for a long time.

It’s best to use a blockchain cryptocurrency wallet, which makes it a very secure wallet. You can use the cryptocurrency exchange itself in order to store the cryptocurrency. 

I once was a  review which they compared, wallets are n there, maybe those are top wallet's, so the wallets where compared on low fees, security, UI and UX and they Even talked of the overall best there, and from there they categories the coinbase as the best wallet out there. Sure it can be it, with no doubts

it is so easy to use ams much safe.the fee of transactions is so low here.such as,for litecoin it is only 420 satoshi or 1 cent.

Blockchain is a complimentary wallet, lots of people use it to put their money together, blockchain wallets are discriminatory but I just use Coinbase to hold cryptocurrency.

The best wallet for me is the blockchain wallet, so I have used this wallet for several years, and it is safe, Jeddah, easy to use, and the fees for withdrawing from it are low, in addition to that it enables you to store the most important currencies within it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/10/2020 at 2:24 PM, Justinsimeon said:

Which wallet is d best crypto wallet

Me am thinking of coinbase...

no, you are wrong. coinbase is one of the worst wallet you could use to keep your coins safe. a wallet that don't let you own your keys can't be called wallet.

so, i give you 2 pc software wallets that are free and that let you own your coins, Atomic wallet and Exodus are the best

You have a lot of options and a lot of wallets I have tried coinbase wallet and blockchain wallet which is safe and easy to use wallet and it supports several currencies with no additional bitcoin like etherum

In the current time, I recommend you to use coinbase or blockchain wallet or coinpot, these three wallets are good, and there is another type maybe he will be good for you too, which internal wallet in the market like yobit, you can use it, but if you want the best, I suggest you to buy ledger Hardware wallet and relax

Through my two experiences with CRYPTONATOR wallet, it is the best advice for you to try it and you will see it as the best wallet

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/10/2020 at 3:24 PM, Justinsimeon said:

Which wallet is d best crypto wallet

Me am thinking of coinbase...

From what I know of, Coinbase is an exchange. Exchanges should not be treated as wallets, as they don't provide you the private keys. We've seen in the past exchanges getting hacked and exitscam while stealing all the users funds and not refunding anything. Exchanges have as purpose to trade your funds, not to store them for too long.

Yes i use 3 crypto wallets which are coinbase, trust wallet, and atomic wallet. Out of these i mostly use trust wallet which is easy to use and low transactions fee. 

Yes, it is a good portfolio with various features, and they also have a group of their own that supports them. For me, I prefer the blockchain because I think it is better