An aged bitcoin trader trying to help - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aged Bitcoin Trader

An aged bitcoin trader trying to help

I hope to read information and tips from your posts and not to ask to give them in private messages that sounds very weird. Why you give telegram and ask to pm you? Are you a scammer? This is very shady from you and I won't even care to read unless you explain yourself and help the forum with making a good post not this that is useless.

• +2 1

I have read similar hollow words a hundred times and this forum is not about promoting scams. It is certainly that this guy will ask for money on telegram this is why he doesn't want to talk here about anything. Avoid dealing with this person he has other motives in his mind.

When reading the first several lines of your topic, I was amazed at how such a topic was accepted, but when I completed it, I saw your offer to provide assistance to traders from among the members, and this matter is very good, especially since beginners are more people who aim to lose and make mistakes But in general, your topic should be modified and limited to help and some advice, so you will get more support and better interactions.

• +1 1

Thanks for your care for the other members of the cryptotalk which could help many people to over come many barriers. Many new members will require your tips which would benefit them.

Friend, you may be wrong. But this forum has all the necessary means of circulation and application of funds. Of course, this topic is no longer relevant. But I believe that Yobit and cryptotalk are a great combination to get the maximum profit, as well as a cool community!

Thank you for providing support for those who have certain questions. To trade in this world you need a lot of information and knowledge, since the base of all knowledge is synonymous with success! Greetings

All this you say seems excellent to me, as it helps many users who also want to do something similar to what you are doing. Thank you for providing this kind of help friend, I hope you have a lot of success and blessings

Если коротко, то стоит участвовать везде и всюду. В тех же самых раздачах коинов. Можно начать работать и как сказал автор, откладывать по 10% от дохода. Позже можно во что нибудь вложиться. Получать свои копейки. Еще чуть погодя вкладываешь свои копейки снова и получаешь из них уже больше прибыли и так по циклу. Схема простая, но рабочая, хоть и бывает рискованной.

We thank you for contacting the individuals who truly need business exhortation. This is a decent position towards advancing digital forms of money as a future installment strategy and decentralizing our influence to control our investment funds. I truly value my sibling, is it acceptable to follow you? So I can ask some guidance later on...

We thank you for contacting the individuals who truly need business exhortation. This is a decent position towards advancing digital forms of money as a future installment strategy and decentralizing our influence to control our investment funds. I truly value my sibling, is it acceptable to follow you? So I can ask some guidance later on

• -1 1

I don't think he is real expert trader which he is showing. So don't trust such people which scam later with you. Crypto talk is the forum where we are learning about crypto currencies. So if you want to tell something about crypto then make good topic instead of helow hy topic. 

• +3 1

Thank you very much
But I want to ask you, is it possible to do an educational series in the forum on trading strategies in yobit? Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for your advice and stay there to consult any question for us! i'm begginer so i have a lot of question but i read a lot and adquire knowledge to make then a good invest or trading or something based in knowledge! but is  a good action for your part! i'm thankful for you

On 1/10/2020 at 2:18 AM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

Good to see you all, I made this post only to saying hello to you all. And I just updated my profile and tried to see is there any thing I need to do also.

Anyway, wish you good luck and happiness while trading. And I offer free financial consultation for crypto traders who really need help. 

Hello friend I have a question, in your years as a professional what was the highest loss and gain you have had.  And what do you advise us newbies before investing?  I would appreciate it if you are sincere and give us some tricks on how to invest in different assets and which would be the most suitable.  sorry are many questions.

Yes, it is great to find someone who is of age and knows cryptocurrencies because by doing this we see all age groups have knowledge of cryptocurrencies and people's knowledge will be greater in the future

It will be good if you would share your experience with us and help us to get some great information about coins which are good in future to get some profit.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Someone coming up for help like this is commendable. Thank you so much for your gratitude. Goodluck! 

Thank you for this great help.  I really want to learn about trading, but I don’t have the right time for that and also I don’t know where to start so I need some time to organize my thoughts and start trading.  I have a lot of experience in cryptocurrencies but not trading and analyzing currencies and that is why I seek to spend more time learning about trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.

Thank you for having the courtesy to share your information with us. We really require knowledge and information from the senior and experienced traders who are are experts in the field of cryptocurrency trading. Any form of advice and consultation with regard to the different concepts and approaches used in trading as well as investing can be really helpful for the users to make profits in the short and long run.

It has become easy for anyone here to say that I offer free recommendations for beginners in order to gain positive reviews. I ask beginners to be careful and not listen to such people so that they do not fall victim to us being fraudulent. Because when you trust them they will deceive you with respect to everyone I speak in general.

On 2/23/2020 at 11:22 PM, Iqra11 said:

Thank you boss for this  marvellous offer we will seriously notice it if we want any help regarding this forum ... your experience is our worth as share your experience that will be advice for us

Thanks for sharing your thoughts you can help the Bitcoin Trader by creating a useful topics related crypto Trading in this forum because many new traders start crypto trading without any knowldge if you Mansion importance rules of the trading it would be very helpful for

On 11/13/2020 at 3:36 PM, Nicole018 said:

Thank you for having the courtesy to share your information with us. We really require knowledge and information from the senior and experienced traders who are are experts in the field of cryptocurrency trading. Any form of advice and consultation with regard to the different concepts and approaches used in trading as well as investing can be really helpful for the users to make profits in the short and long run.

Thank you for this great help.  I really want to learn about trading, but I don’t have the right time for that and also I don’t know where to start so I need some time to organize my thoughts and start trading.  I have a lot of experience in cryptocurrencies but not trading and analyzing currencies and that is why I seek to spend more time learning about trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.

•  

Welcome, dear friend, to the distinguished forum, as we are in this wonderful and amazing forum. We are one family. We share information and news and we also solve problems. I wish you good luck my friend.

gaining knowledge of from a other humans experiance is a superb offers understanding this man or woman has experiance it clearly thrilling how satisfactory is he to help us improve our knowlegde on buying and selling.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Since you are really experienced in the forum I think it's really great to hear from you. It gives us a sense of motivation to improve our content in the forum and help the cryptocurrency world grow.

Most welcome here at this platform and the forum of beginners. It is our good luck to have a person who is experienced in bitcoin trading. So, kindly the process of asking the questions related to the trading is boring. You can start the course formation. Such as post the topics here from start to the end. Day by day so that we can get a good advantage from your experience.

This initiative is nice, as most of the people here are beginners and want to start trading because it is a good way to double your capital Social media platforms are full of good analysts who put their analyzes free of charge and benefit many, but most of these analyzes are in the medium term and with high goals.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1