What do you think about conflic Iran and US. Does this incident can affect crypto to. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What do you think about conflic Iran and US. Does this incident can affect crypto to.

This was another Trump bulling and it didn't go well for him as anything else he tried with other nations. This incident didn't affect crypto a lot but what affected positively was the problems in Iran with the national currency that was devaluating really fast until lately.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If this incidence affects us then why this should not affect on crypto or bitcoin. But money is the only thing in the world that no one wants to lose it. May be there is no affect on crypto or another currency by the money point of view.

I didn't know a lot about what happened there but I think this doesn't affect Bitcoin. There have been many crypto analysts saying a lot and I don't know if they are correct but most of the times these things are not connected with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I am known there are tension and there was an event with missile and it was something bad. There were also news about bitcoin being bought massively in Iran but since then I had no more news and this was just a minor even and lead to no major crisis.

There was nothing in the end and it was another discussion that was pointless with some people feeling happy about Bitcoin for this crisis while there was nothing to relate the price of Bitcoin with this incident. It was a bad moment from Trump and lives were lost.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I didn't see a conflict being there, there were some big problems in the relations of the two countries and the US ex president was making many mistakes in relations with many partners, so tension was higher. I don't think this affects all cryptocurrencies, perhaps just bitcoin.

International tension affects Bitcoin as there are investors that see this asset as a store of value and we have seen a small increase in price but the talks about a full blown war where overestimation of the situation and wasn't going to happen.

The US-Iranian conflict has been going on for years, but these days it is getting stronger and stronger and I think it will affect the cryptocurrencies positively and not negatively because it is a currency that is not related to banks or banks and I think that most people will resort to it because it is more secure than gold or oil

Obviously, the price and the value of Cryptocurrency is normally not affected by political or governmental issues although it can only be affected by the peoples' reactions on that area, so its values depends on the peoples reactions if its affected with the war then its price will be too affected

download (73).jpg

• +2 1

We shouldn't think about wars and bad events to be helping Bitcoin, instead be more thinking about it as you are missing a big point. Bitcoin is a way to combat inflation as an individual, this is theory and practice in countries that have high inflation. Wars cause high inflation so Bitcoin will help someone in many ways to have less problems from these events.

On 1/9/2020 at 11:23 AM, hmind said:

These days Iran and the US conditions are heating up. Does this incident can affect crypto to.  Because it seems like if there is a major conflict the world economy will also be affected.  How do you think about this will also be affected by the world of cryptocare because of this conflict?

I don't really think that conflict will secure digital markets, I don't know exactly, but this has never happened before in any inter-world conflict.

Yes it is going to affect crypto because if their is war between those two countries then how do you expect the people should have rest of mind and be able to make post on crypto and the country will be in problems which it have to also affect the people guiding and supporting crypto

• +2 1

I don't think crypto currency will be affected by this conflict because Iran has little or nothing to offer to the world of crypto currency so this conflict will not change anything.

I think that the world of currencies cryptocurrencies is the last to be affected by the global political and economic repercussions, but this does not negate the expected effect, even if it is simple, as all currencies are linked to each other during the evaluation . and the basket of currencies is affected by each other in decline and rise.

• +3 1

On 1/9/2020 at 2:23 PM, hmind said:

These days Iran and the US conditions are heating up. Does this incident can affect crypto to.  Because it seems like if there is a major conflict the world economy will also be affected.  How do you think about this will also be affected by the world of cryptocare because of this conflict?

Dear I don't know about this situation but now days all currencies are increasing their price and some are going down but crptocurrencies are stable and the bitcoin is the one that is increasing every day  and I think it will increase more and every one is getting profit through it so now all things is OK.

• +3 1

no doubt the economy is been effected by many things and this is one of them so you should take care of the movements of the market of the world. And also do not hesitate to take decisions.

• +2 1

Absolutely, I think it will be possible soon, but this will increase the price of bitcoin on the dollar and there is a danger of the dollar's price going down.It will have a greater loss on the US as compared to Iran.

• +3 1

The continuing global turmoil, such as the exacerbation of the conflict between Washington and Tehran, and the spread of the new Corona virus in China, contributed to the growth of cryptocurrencies. For these and other reasons, some experts today believe that Bitcoin can perform the function of protecting assets, in the event that it transforms into a protective asset. The need for high liquidity, and in fact, for obvious reasons, digital currencies do not have these characteristics yet, and it would be naive to wait for them to have them.

• +1 1