How to take a good project/ program? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to take a good project/ program?

There are many things to watch while researching a project, one is the team that it has and to see if these are real faces or made up. Another is the whitepaper but his can be fake too and copy so you have to look for plagiarism. And the last is the social media but the numbers do not count, most projects pay services to pump them and some even have fake followers that comment too and make the projects look good. I avoid all of these that can be scams.

• +2 1

This is a hard to do and usually we look for everything but we can never be sure no matter if it is all looking good. Something can look good and still it can fail. We can't know but we try to find the best ones. Lately we have DeFi. It is not easy to know if Sushi Chef will dump his coins, noone thought he would yet sushi is over now. 

In fact, it is difficult to predict. If the project is time - tested, then of course, you should trust it, because the chance of fraud is extremely small. But what to say about the relevance of new sites, it all depends on their development. Usually, some people create fraudulent sites to get your cryptocurrency. But here you need to look at the shares, and the creators. If they look like a hoax, run!)

If you want to make a good project firstly you need to idealize the topic and the theme of the project. Then you will make sure the site by doing research on it that either it will work or not. Like crypto talk is the best project to be work . The way is simple just follow the rules and make money without any doubt.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

In here I'm not say anything about scam project/ program because it will be more difficult to understand for newbie like me, so I take other side. As beginners we need to know how to take a good project/ program?. Some people give indicator from realistic target, how good respond and up date progress in social media or telegram channel. Depend your experience, any indicator that I should know?

I been here a while and you just have to look at everything to be sure, if for example there is a new project doing an airdrop, you shouldnt invest at all and only do the airdrop, unless there is a lot of information and responsive team behin or a known person like Justin Sun with his DeFi coin Sun

Прежде всего прочитай отзывы, оцени свои силы. Конечно, если долго мучиться, то что-нибудь получится. Но дабы облегчить это занятие, попробуй посмотреть похожие проекты и сравнить их между собой, вдруг ты найдешь другой проект, который тебя заинтересует.

First of all it's analyze. Analyze what you wanna invest or something else. You need to know basic info about analyze in crypto. That's all has Youtube, GOD OF INFO!

First you should make sure it's  not a scam project,  then you have to check if they have something serious  behind  it, some good investors, and not invest in some random  tokens without  something behind it.

At the moment, it is extremely difficult to find good projects, but if you are looking, you can go to IEO, where projects are guaranteed, but you still need to do a mini research for yourself, and this includes checking the project teams, because it will really help. as well as technical documents. You can also ask existing users of this project if possible

This will be reiterated by me as many times as necessary, to know good projects, to escape from a scam, the best thing I recommend is to read, see what they offer, who participate in it and see if those people really mention these projects Through their official sites or networks, it is one of the first things that is necessary, reading with a good understanding will give you the best guide in this world, you will know about charts, you will know about prices, you will know about increases, all due. to a good READING

To recognize a promising project, you need to look at its creators, if they are carefully hiding, then this project is a scam!
The site should have a plan for the development of the coin, as well as the satst should be well designed.
Creators social media accounts must be active

2.jpg.9dcc0477ea4fb8f940f1d396222fda5f.jpg

First of all, read the reviews, evaluate your strength. And read the avatars of these reviews, because perhaps they will be bots. Of course, if you suffer for a long time, then something will work out. But in order to facilitate this lesson, try to look at similar projects and compare them with each other, suddenly you will find another project that will interest you.

On 08.01.2020 at 15:07, nicolas1234789 said:

In here I'm not say anything about scam project/ program because it will be more difficult to understand for newbie like me, so I take other side. As beginners we need to know how to take a good project/ program?. Some people give indicator from realistic target, how good respond and up date progress in social media or telegram channel. Depend your experience, any indicator that I should know?

Do not see any offers of help from people, only if he does not offer to take your password or some data. All the information you need for a beginner can be viewed on this forum or by video on YouTube. Good luck with your earnings!

I believe that you should try to do just what you are interested in. A program, a game tied to cryptocurrency. You will try and develop your brainchild and it will turn out well!

I recommend you carry out a deep search of the programs you plan to enter, see if the project idea is good, the project route, the plans they have for the future, the number of people they have, from when it started, finally, it looks for everything the information you can and then decide is what I think best

Hi. The most trusted factor in my opinion is a high trading volume or, and ,basically, the most important, availability to trade on big exchanges. Usually they list only projects who passed their anti-scam program. So if you see a project with small capitalisation that listed on Biance, you shouldtake a view on it.

I try every day to look for new projects that are interesting but it is difficult since most of them are scam. There are good Telegram groups where you can find projects with a great future.

Well it depends on what project you mean friend, first you should set a goal or an objective to which you want to reach yes or yes, and even if you fall, get up.

After that, you should analyze the weaknesses and strengths of that project, and the opportunities and threats to carry it out.

And see if you can do a good business, if everything fits you and you see that there is a future to do it then.

On 8/1/2020 at 9:07, nicolas1234789 said:

Aquí no digo nada sobre el proyecto / programa de estafa porque será más difícil de entender para un novato como yo, así que tomo el otro lado. Como principiantes necesitamos saber cómo llevar un buen proyecto / programa ?. Algunas personas dan un indicador de un objetivo realista, qué tan bien responden y actualizan el progreso en las redes sociales o el canal de telegramas. Depende de tu experiencia, ¿algún indicador que deba conocer?

To carry out a well-elaborated project or carry them out, many factors influence, first you must identify and know the interested parties, this can be studied through a survey you carry out, you must also prioritize the objectives, set them, the most important thing is what methodology you will apply to carry out that project, I also recommend that you create programs where you evaluate how effective that project would be or if it carries a lot of financial risk

Carrying out a good project in which we have already embarked, part of knowing all its characteristics, advantages and disadvantages that it may have, being aware of its changes in operations, but above all being willing to assume certain minimized risks.

If you want to have a good project as a source of income, I recommend you do trading, currently there is a lot of information on YouTube where you can learn a lot about trading and also the indicators that are a kind of fortune teller that help you when buying or selling

The first thing you need to do is to search about it and if it is not a scam then make yourself learn about it and then go for the project if you feel that you can do it.

In 2020, there has been an increase in scam projects or programs and you have to be very careful and do not trust any project if you don't have the recommendation of people with more experience and confidence who perform much better in the world of cryptos.

• +2 1

To see a good project, I think there are things that happen from my point of view, such as:
A good team signifies a good project: When the project team deals with you with a system, professionalism and responsiveness, this indicates a good project.
Website and Social Media: Search for and browse the website, through it, and through social media, you will know if it is a good project.
Project White Paper: Download the white paper for the project, read it well and understand what is around it.
Ask and you will know: write to the team and ask them about every question on your mind, and also write to other people who joined the project or want to join their questions about the project.
greetings to you all .