About my Btc balance - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

About my Btc balance

On 1/8/2020 at 4:53 AM, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

Well I dont think their is any requirements before one can transfer his bitcoin btc to balance. I think every members are facing same problem,  the last time this type of problem occurred many people said it lasted for just three days but now it lasingt for like 5 days. But I believe it will be rectified soon, let's all be patient please.

• +2 1

It's a common error right now. No one can withdraw their btc balance. I head that can happened sometimes but i think it will be fix inside 1 week. I also see and old posts having the same error, that means it can be fixed. Some people stop making posts because they can withdraw their earnings, i think  they're doing mistake, yobit is a trustable platform i think they'll find a solution for that soon.

• +5 1

Greetings, friend. Yes that is a problem for the past 3 days. I've heard this issue happened before and it resolved and I think they will fix it in a couple of days, you should go on posting so you won't miss your satoshis when the problem is fixed because they are still shown as postivie payments there is no problem with that 

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I believe friends who do not let us or do not let them send their balance to btc because maybe they are doing updates or maintenance or they are adding balance because there is no more or it may also be that the server does not work and has crashed and They are fixing it.

• +2 1

I'm experiencing the same problem now and I'm already frustrated because I even changed my password on yobit and I was denied withdrawal because it has to take like three days after changing password, and even I can't send BTC to my balance don't know why but I'm frustrated right now

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/8/2020 at 8:53 AM, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

Yes same this situation happens with many members including me. Bitcoin balance button is not working but I think it will be because of refill the amounts by team or any cleaning of the forum so hope so that this problem will soon resolved.

• +2 1

This is something that happens to all of us, I really do not know the problem. But I read in a post that this is done every so often to eliminate spam and clean the forum. It is not official information but it has a lot of logic.

• +2 1

No brother I don't think because i also have btc but its not move in my account so i thins a problem of the website not for us so wait until they fix it or if we have an emergency they contact with crypto currency help sites.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I agree with pals who do now not allow us to or do not let them send their stability to btc because perhaps they're doing updates or preservation or they are including stability because there may be no more or it may additionally be that the server does now not paintings and has crashed and They are fixing it.

• +2 1

I have my payment already but I can't transfer it to my Bitcoin balance. We should wait for an explanation from the Crypto talk about this problem.

• +2 1

There is no minimum balance all you need to do is just do you to wait and after some time you can come back and check I think the fault is from yobit

• +2 1

I think we have no technical problem keeping some bitcoins in balance.I read your post, but I'm new, I read some answers from here.This may cause further errors in your account and you may lose your bitcoin so just wait for it to fix.

The problems in the world of technology and computers in general are almost daily and will definitely happen. Therefore, sometimes you have to be patient and other times be careful. Always correspond with experts or support teams.

Dear not worry this problem is also happening with me I also can't transfer my payment into my btc balance bit it solved soon I asked about this to my friend he said this also happen with them but after a few days it was solved and he transfers his payment into his btc balance and I am also waiting when it solved and I get my payment.

• +2 1

Hi my dear @Jesoy As I would like to think this is the specialized issues I move my asset ordinarily into my yobit bitcoin wallet I didn't work most recent two days as of now I have no clue about what's going on might be the worker is down or some other issues I trust this issue settled very soon and we can move over assets.

I believe you mate we all face the same problem here I also want to transfer my BTC into my account but is not going, I think it is an technical issue which we will wait for the admin to fixed it for us. Thank you

• +2 1

first time we have complete 100 command after that we have start earn money after that we have add our balance in our balance talk token after that we have earn money a lot of this site.

thannks

• +4 1

Hello! Everyone has this problem. Some say that the site has run out of money. Soon I am thinking of replenishing the bitcoin pool. Just wait for information from the admins. And do not trust scammers who offer to withdraw your funds. They are scammers!

I think that all members are experiencing this problem right now and this not a new thing. It happened before many times. But it's a temporary problem and when the pool is empty then they stop send button activity for Short time.

• +5 1

I recognize so far because the Yobit withdrawal rate is 0.001200 BTC if you have greater than this balance then you definitely take to withdraw. In case you need to take to withdraw from a one of a kind cryptocurrency you then undergo very low crypto-forex fees. Yobit is a more relaxed trade.

• +1 1

Everybody on the platform is experiencing similar problem. Continue making useful post, the issue will be resolved in no time. I believe it's just a technical problem.

• +1 1

Hello,

that is same condition brother i have earn btc but my btc don't send into my balance i try many time but do not send they still here.i think there are some problem every user wait it the sending to balance.

• +1 1

There is no reason to worry as the authorities temporarily shut it down.  Due to which the earned money is not going to the BTC account.  This is not a problem as long as you follow the rules of the forum.  BTC will be credited to your account when the authorities open it.  You have to be patient.  There is no alternative.

• +1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 4:53 AM, Jesoy said:

Every body I think is facing same problem for now. Since you are not alone facing this problem I think it's a general problem. I belive the admins  are working on it. Let be patient and see what happen in the future. 

• +2 1