Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

One thing I want everyone to understand is storing or investing depend on one choice but the best advice is to invest so that little profit can add to your coin

It depends because if you don't have time to trade or check, keep crypto coins and savings for better profit, but if you have time and can check everything a few times a day, of course I advise you to invest and do something better.  And profit as a trade has some good benefits every time so it is never bad that you can save or invest. It is convenient to save as it can rise on a daily basis as a crypto market so if we save it and invest more it is better.  Will

Since we have seen different thoughts of different people over many years. Thank you friends.

It depends on the type of thing we have idea about, it doesn't matter, don't expect mr B to succeed in investment and say you will also do same thing, he simply have idea and knowledge about it that's why, we should all do what we know how to do 

I would say that some online investment programs it is not a good idea that you can hold your cryptocurrency for a long time and you have a good knowledge of crypto trading but you must start a crypto trading and earn a good profit I always prefer holding than investment  The online investment program Crypto Trading and Holding is the best way to make a good profit. Many profits because the market value of most cryptocurrencies is now rising and it is very profitable for users who hold cryptocurrencies.

Friend, you can invest in cryptos, something that for sure if you do it in the long term, will increase the value of the cryptos that you have decided to invest, for that and many more reasons you should keep in mind that the price at which you should invest is when the value of the cryptos are at low prices so that you can make a profit.

I think we can invest and store . So if we think that we can get more then we can invest into good projects. It maybe long term investment . So with this we can earn more. But we can store our coin at that time when the price goes high . So when price go high then we can sale and earn . But is batter to store you can invest.

Both are beneficial. But in my opinion, investing is more beneficial.  Because there is no risk in it. You will continue to get a certain amount of profit from time to time. You can withdraw investment whenever you want. And if you buy crypto at a lower price, saving will also be beneficial for you.

My friend I want to tell you that some days ago you can be able to sell your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and then you can get the good profit but in these days the price of the Bitcoin is going don't I will suggest you should to store your coins for the future profit

Storing or investing cryptocurrencies, this thing is due to people's personal convictions because some believe that its price will rise in the future, so they store it, and others think the opposite, so they invest and work with it, and in my personal opinion, investing and working with cryptocurrencies is better than storage

Yes it's beneficial to store crypto and invest so that you can get some benefit on the investment if the price of the coins you is you sell it immediately and receive your money, thanks.

Both are good but you should nit continue it for too long. I think investment or saving should be for a short term on an online earning platform. Yiu can also same bitcoin and can also invest them according to your own choice.

According to my opinion, both seems like same thing as investing for trading or holding for the future price. But there is quite difference in profit between them. If you invest in trading, you will make a good profit with working hourly on it having the great skill of trading. And the other side, if you hold any currency, that will earn a good profit in the future if the price of the coin would be increased.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

both things are beneficial and you can do both or you can do one thing after learning, while you store your money in the wallet that means you are making a long term investment and will earn passively.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:18 PM, Opinder said:

I think storing crypto is best in this year. Because crypto may have bullrun in 2020 due to halving. Store or invest is different thing. Storing means whatever coins you have just keep them in your wallet and wait for high prices. But investing means when you buy something with crypto which gives you earning. But that earning may not be related with crypto later on.

Crypto coins storing is the best idea becasue in the crypto market just some peoples that can make good money in a short time they just work hard and they almost make money through the trading becasue trough trading we can make good money easily.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes we can invest or save it.  Because we can get more benefits after storing this currency.  When its price high we can sold it and get more profit.

Both are important if you are able to use them wisely. Store the cryptocurrencies and wait for best time for the market feasibility and then invest. Store as long as the investing seems not beneficial at all. If you have good command on investing then you know what is the good time to invest.

• +1 1

With the level of knowledge am able to acquire from this forum on investing and trading I will rather prefer to store against the future than to invest because of depreciation in form of lost in the market. For you to store is different from investing because it does not require much interest at the point of withdrawing. 

• +3 1

Storage means that you keep the cryptocurrencies in your wallet for a later time, and I think it is a bit far away, so you wait for its price to rise multiples, just like Bitcoin It was very lucky to have kept it so far. See how much it is worth As for investment, it means that you exchange your currencies for other currencies or goods, and this depends on the increase in their price in the near future.

You can guarantee your profit in investing because some offers interest in your investments without doing nothing, like in yobit you can invest in micro coin you can gain 1% everyday with it.

I have Store the cryptocurrencies and wait for best time for the market place beacuse  opportunities choice this way because they know that investments. I hope that's work fron crypto because of depreciation in form of lost in the market.Best of luck.

• +2 1

I think so investing and store currency always depends upon the situation if the crypto going to be low it is the best time to store the currency and wait for right time if the crypto going to be high it is the best time to the invest it.

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 7:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

Investment in the crypto market is the best idea and so many peoples will make good money in this market and i also make good money in this market through just a small investment in it and i earn good money in this market in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The two are good. You can win a lot of them. You can profit from trading when buying and selling. It is also possible for you to relax from buying and storing for a long time, but this depends on your choice. 

I think that in both things we have the profit if we store crypto currency for a kong time then it will gace us a good profit or if we invest it in some sites or coins then it will also give us a good profit. Storing means you save your crypto in the wallet that is simple and invest means you do that for profit     

Dear mate both store and invest crypto is much profitable but on this time the best way is to store crypto because very soon it's price becomes high and in this way you can earn a lot of profit from it.