There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post

I think its really a good idea. But is it an offence to comment more than once on a particular topic?. If so what is the purnishment?.

This is really a useful post. Thanks alot for the update.

There is already a feature in existence which enables us to know if we have responded to a specific topic or not, when the icon of a topic turns black that means you have responded to that topic but when it is white that means you haven't, let take note of this.

I dont know if a already give an opinion to that topic. so it would be better if admins or moderators will put up a feature that will notify us if we already commented on that topic.

•  
  • +3 1

Like u I also have such problem in the start and through the help of seniors members I found that trick which makes things easier. The trick is that there is message icon at the left corner of a topic which tells that either u have replied or not. Black icon is a sign for responded message and white icon is a sign that u haven't responded to the topic

It's really a good thought to put some notice or any sort of highlight that will cautioned the individuals that they previously remarked in a specific post. I generally will in general be confound to put remark to some post since I feel that I will simply have a twofold remark. I trust theirs an answer in this issue.

Yes absolutely .this will be the helping  thing for all the members of this forum this will help the members and enable  them to make comments  on new posts rather than making comments  on a post twice or even more.lot people  face that problem they make comments 2 or 3 on the single post..so this will be the best feature pf that forum..

Wow these is quiet interesting content and I must confess that these is the best post I have come across today, to be sincere it will be a good idea and it will bring about more development as well as enabling the senior members here to create new topics instead of making double comment on a single post.

According to my observation I realized that if you ready comments on a post you will see a sign of black on the topic and the once you haven't commented on will be indicating white so let's try to make that observation to be able to differentiate between the post we commented on and the one's we haven't

• +1 1

Well, I think there already a feature that show our response have beet done here as I have noticed in the forum. Here I seen two designs have been attached with the topic which of one is black dotted circle such as and Black filled Star such as 🌟. The black dotted circle shows the topic has not been respond yet while the star shows that the topic has already been respond.

• +5 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Of course i agree with you. The biggest benefit from this will be that when we will not comment on every post and we will know that we have commented on the post before, then we can get a lot of information. After this, all the members will spend more time on this and they will try to get the maximum information out of their hands and this will also improve the difficulties of all the members. I request this to Moderator, if this happens, all the members will be thankful. 

• +3 1

Its really very easy for us to know that we make post already of topic  .  its very easy there is a star of topic if this star is dark its mean you already make a post of this topic  .  and when this star is empty means no dark then you put post about this topic .  

It's really an extraordinary thought to put some notice or any sort of highlight that will cautioned the individuals that they previously remarked in a specific post. I generally will in general be confound to put remark to some post since I feel that I will simply have a twofold remark. I trust theirs an answer in this issue.

• +3 1

Dear, you have something to tell you if you have responded to a topic first, and it is a sign like an SMS tag next to each topic, there is a double tick if you reply to this topic, the mark will be black and if you do not respond it is white

Well explained @Zaradimitri and I will like most newbies to come across this your posts because it is well explained in such a way that everyone can understand it when they read, so continue doing this type of post and you shall earn as many positive reputations as you never expected.

This feature is currently in the forum,
Next to each topic you will find a white or black conversation tag,
The white color is evidence that you have not commented on this topic, and the black color means that you have already commented.
Pay attention to this sign before entering and commenting on a topic.

• +4 1

There is such feature in the forum, become selecting any in any section, check the topic name by the left hand side you will see the comment box which changes to black if you have posts in the topic. 

I think when you have written a reply on a certain topic and when you open the topic again you will be redirected to your reply and that is how you would know that you have already replied on that

@Maxtron73 Obviously, this is a great idea but you can identify it if it's marked with a star mark as you can refer to the screenshot below although Cryptotalk forum's terms and conditions do not limit you from creating more than one post on the same topic in order to help other members by answering their questions whereby only one posts will get paid

1.png

If the system of the responding comes it will help us a lot than the non responding to us. There should be saved our real time and we can this for the good purposes.

Well, I agree with your suggestions and ideas for improving the platform. In addition, I had a hard time finding the title and when I see someone I remember writing something darker than before. The name itself has its value, but it has a partly different reference, so I do not understand why it is written that way. I hope this problem is solved.

I think this will be great specially to the new members who's aiming on their first 100 post. That would save a lot of time instead of double checking in their profile if they already commented in some post and stuff.

• +1 1

Dear friend, i think this feature is already present. Just see at the dialogue icon at the left, it becomes black when you have already responded to a post.

Hello my dear friend, you should be very careful while using this platform for making your earnings. And you can understand the topics you're already replied by clicking go to next unread topic in the replying section. Thanks.

Quite alright this suggestion is insignificant to the forum now if really the member is doing good work from the point of reading they will understand that had already registered their comments or post in to the topics. You can also understand by checking the chat symbol besides each of the topic

Yes, this is a good suggestion, but you can find out the post that you have previously commented on by placing a rating on the post as soon as you enter it .. at least you will have benefited others and yourself.