There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post

My friend, the posts that we responded to have two circles in black. As for the posts that we did not comment on, the circle is white. In this way we distinguish between the posts that we commented on from the posts that we did not comment on.

It's very easy the message icon on left corner of every post if it is full black mean you have commented on it and if fully  faded so it has the same meaning. And if the icon is white mean no comment on that. 

• +1 1

You can see the topics you have commented on by the message marker next to each topic

If it is black, then this means that you have responded to this topic, and if it is colored in white, then this means that the topic is new to you and you can respond to it.

You can without much of a stretch decide the point on the off chance that you previously posted it. In the event that the discourse bubble tone is white, it implies you are not yet done posting on it and on the off chance that you discover the discourse bubble shading dark, it implies you previously presented on it.

Hi friend, it's actually quite simple, if you see that a post is marked with a black message, it means that you have already left comments in it, as well as for the gray one. And when the message is white, it means that it is free! Good luck friend!

image.png.5fc9c5cb8c99572341687915fef51f13.png

• +3 1
  • +4 1

But there is already the feature that is the same as you have suggested which is when you click the topic thats you already responded, it will redirectly you to your responded reply. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well I think so far that suggestion had already been implementated, to understand and recognize the post you have already commented there is a chat symbol besides each given topic which when is dark means you have posted on that topic and if it's light then this simply means you haven't post on that particular topic. This is how I recognize then choose topics for postings

• +2 1

Good suggestion , we really need an indicator that we have already replied to a post or not , especially that many titles are alike but sometimes they have different content and this might be confusing to many members , some friends said that the small chat figure next to a title will become black after commenting , and that is good too. Regards

• +2 1

There is one thing that you can do you can keep on reading all the sections and all the topics of the forum and your mind will tell you that you have already read this topic before so you would know if you have already replied to this topic

• +1 1

If you, check the topic listed, the icon where shaded black means you already answered that topic and the icon that is not filled means you do not yet answer that topic published.

On 1/7/2020 at 9:39 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Dk you think it would be better for the the users here if cryptotalk would update the website by making a small ad come on top of a post that you have already posted on ? This would save us a lot of time since often when we want to respond to a post we are never sure if we already responded previously to this post, as to not respond two times on same post. Would you like that ?

What? I think you got it wrong. You could easily determine if you already posted to that topic by looking at the speech bubble, if the speech bubble is filled with color black then it means you already posted on that topic. Did I get your point on your post? Or I misunderstood it?

Brother for me mainly I use coinbase for storing my asset. coinbase is very much secured to store any coin or token. this wallet is also to access and transferring any coin is also easy

We can check that which post is responded by us by seeing  the balloon at the corner of the topic. If the balloon will be white then that post will not be responded by us and vice versa. This is a easy way to avoid posting in the same topic.

Yes i think from my research and knowledge on this forum I know that the chat symbol on the left hand of every topic symbolizes that.when the symbol is highlighted black then post has been responded to but when it is white then likewise.in my opinion I believe that is the notification from the moderators 

You're absolutely right. We need some notifications when we try to replay on the topic, where we have already posted something, because sometimes people forget it and write 2 similar answers in the one post. We have a sign, which shows have we already read the topic or not, but we also need something similar for the replays 

• +2 1

The forum has included this feature but many of the members don't know even the senior's member. When you open a section and a dropdown list of topics appears. The message icon in the left corner is black that indicates you have responded to that post and if it is not black then announces that u have not responded to that topic.

• +2 1

This idea is actually being done by the forum and you could notice it by looking at the icon in the left side of the topic you are about to visit. The white icon represents that you have not yet visited the topic while the black one represents that you already did. I know that this kind of idea of yours is not bad if and only if they do not yet apply it to their forum. I would say that this kind of idea is actually becoming irrelevant because there are people who completely posts in the same topic repeatedly saying that there is someone that tags their name to their content.

• +2 1

The symbol of speech before the title of topic is usually white but when have responded to a post then it turns black. So in this way we can easily identify the posts on which we have responded.

• +2 1

There is a small icon in the left side of each topic it represents that we already commented or not if it is black it means we had already posted comment in that topic in case it is white it means we have not commented on that topic.

Actually you can identify whether you already posted on a topic .

When you open a topic  , look near the details of the person who posted it there should be a box "follow "in which there will be the number of people who posted in the topic . Incase this is not what appears and instead it is shown "following".

• +2 1

Yes, I think it is necessary and good to have an update like this on the site, there are many members who respond to the topic more than once unintentionally because there are many similar topics and therefore sometimes the member forgets whether he responded or not, so having an alert or notice will be useful in this Status.

On 1/7/2020 at 6:39 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Dk you think it would be better for the the users here if cryptotalk would update the website by making a small ad come on top of a post that you have already posted on ? This would save us a lot of time since often when we want to respond to a post we are never sure if we already responded previously to this post, as to not respond two times on same post. Would you like that ?

The forum habe very beautiful theme and have great options if you closely observe the posts you can find their is a icon infront if every post which shows blank and fill sign. If you have already posted at post you don't  need to repost at that thread. If you haven't then the icon will be white or blank. So always check before opening any thread for posting. This way you will avoid spamming or double posting at threads. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

20 hours ago, Gluttony said:

This idea is actually being done by the forum and you could notice it by looking at the icon in the left side of the topic you are about to visit. The white icon represents that you have not yet visited the topic while the black one represents that you already did. I know that this kind of idea of yours is not bad if and only if they do not yet apply it to their forum. I would say that this kind of idea is actually becoming irrelevant because there are people who completely posts in the same topic repeatedly saying that there is someone that tags their name to their content.

Normally, when someone tag or make meaningful comment on a post, you can as well quote him or her on that same topic. You can even quote or make comments on a single topic you have commented on. as far as you see comments which you are interested in.

On 10.12.2020 at 17:03, Syedbesharat said:

The forum habe very beautiful theme and have great options if you closely observe the posts you can find their is a icon infront if every post which shows blank and fill sign. If you have already posted at post you don't  need to repost at that thread. If you haven't then the icon will be white or blank. So always check before opening any thread for posting. This way you will avoid spamming or double posting at threads. 

Bro, I think this is a really cool feature, because it allows us to adapt to the forum, and not get into those topics that we actively answered. I think the forum is very well optimized, and it's a pleasure to use it , it's great!

It's because you're not observant, if you check the entry to every post you'll notice there is a  message/text clip art, it'll get bold and darker on a post you have commented and will be simple and light for the one you're yet to comment on

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day