Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 76 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

You cannot compare a earnings money for free and Investment whenever you invest money online you don't have peace of mind you are always thinking about your money either you will lose or you will again but if it is free you don't have any issue.

Earning cyrptos from free to earn sites and apps might take you long time before you can reach your desired amount but it's much better than investing in some too good to be true sites like hyip investments. Been a victim of lots of crypto doublers available in telegram and in websites. They pay you for a day or two then after that they'll run with your and everyone else's money. Good thing all coins that I have used in investing in those scam sites and bots are coming from the free to earn sites where I have paid out and I have not deposited any physical money yet. Now I am back to collecting coins again from free to earn sites and I am earning a lot now. It may take forever but still worth trying and so fun.

I don't think like that. Because the earning method of free btc is not reliable and works everyday. But the way of investments are very good and we can earn profits from there. Earn btc by posting and make them invest in yobit will make a good profit for us. 

Well, not exactly, actually, earnig free bitcoin is not that easy, because if there are platforms that give fractions of bitcoin for free but only very minimal amounts and there are not many profits . also doing trading and investing in reliable and secure platforms you can earn some profitability although everything has its risks

Yes this is good but by investing you can earn more and more than these free bitcoins. Because by doing investing you have two chance. If you lose then your money will also lose but if you win then you will get double income. That's why both are secure and best.

Absolutely most of these sites are not legitimate and fraudulent, so it is best to make an investment if we want to earn Bitcoin after gaining experience in matters of investment and trading.

No! No! I completly can't believe that earning free bitcoin is better than investment. It's better to trade and investe and have a completely reliable and confirm source of earning than just collect free bitcoin. In fact this forum encourages us to learn to invest and trade always.

I think the both option is well for money so both work is too good if you have been knowledge in this investment in this and I hope your lucky day and the bitcoin now is too good price. 

• +1 1

I think it would be hard for us to find sites and jobs that will lend us free bitcoins. There would like be 1% in total of 10 who would willing to give btc for free. But if ever we get those it is better if we could invest or even trade it because trading would have more likely getting chances of earning higher than what you have prior to what you have trade. To get btc then i think we must work for it especially to those sites offering btc as payment. 

It is so because I think that there is always a plenty of risks in this online world so if we are experiencing for the very first time than I will advise you to go with the free bitcoin not your own investment but yeah if you all are well aware of the site and it's rules and if you believe that you can earn without losing any thing than go head there will be no issue.

The truth is that in this particular case I totally agree with you since you refer to investment platforms and it is true that in the long run they end up being a scam, I would never invest my money or recommend another to do so but if I would do it in an exchange of cryptocurrencies like Yobit, because I know that only I would have control of my money and at the same time I could multiply it by trading cryptocurrencies at my own risk. Greetings

as a experienced investor, especially in trading, it way better to make investment and, at the same time doing free cryptos. If you really want to earn big amount of profit then you have to give effort, time, dedication and willingness in continuous learning but don't be offended in what you have said my impression is you are too lazy to do hard work to earn not all the time free will be always worthy it's better to earn with putting effort on it.

Of course it's better to look at free bitcoin money because we get it in the free btc by cryptotal..  , we take it to us as dollars and the next time Raj does our family work because it's free, the money we have to invest is much better than spending our own money....

You are right to say about this forum because we do not invest in it and our income from non-investment. There is no need to do invest, we just have to make a hundred comments. Whoever makes a hundred comments, he succeeds, his earning starts.

Yes i think bitcoin is better than investment. In these days nothig is free on this platform we can get bitcoin form this platform after make usefull post in very short and easy way. On other hand many people avoid the sacam so bitcoin is better than investment.

• +3 1

he can hold it for a long time, and he still collects every satoshi he can, he will make a lot of money in the end. But in the earning bitcoin, you will need to be careful because there are so many ways that will try to scam you.I have used sites that earned free bitcoin and even in the more generous cases, I haven't earned more than a few dollars.

I dont think in that way because on yobit investment is very easy and amazing we can get daily profits on 1 percent of our whole investment. By the way your idea is also good and it can help alot of members thank you very much. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In this time,free bitcoin is very rare. And all free bitcoin site are scammed. So,it is also risky. At now,bitcoin price are huge. so for free bitcoin you have to take more time to earn free bitcoin.

If you really want to earn big amount of profit then you have to give effort, time, dedication and willingness in continuous learning but don't be offended in what you have said my impression is you are too lazy to do hard work to earn not all the time free wi.

As long as we can earn bitcoin, no matter how much bitcoin he can earn, if he can hold it for a long time, and he still collects every satoshi he can, he will make a lot of money in the end. But in the earning bitcoin, you will need to be careful because there are so many ways that will tryto scam you.

Yes my friend all those platforms that offer big profits in a few days are always a scam, no investment will make you rich overnight, dedicate time to this cryptotalk forum and you can get satoshis just by investing your time to the forum. 

Of course, the free profit is good, but the right investment is much better.  There are many fake currencies and fake investment transactions.  Older members should be consulted to avoid taking risks and losing our money.  When entering into trading we must be very careful.  Fraudsters are very smart people who always successfully catch beginners.

• +2 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉Aside from faucets that I don't know if still viable, this one site is the only one to give it for relatively low effort.

• +2 1

Earning bitcoins for free is definitely a good start for a beginner like me but the bitcoins that i will earn will go to the exchange for trading. The free bitcoins that we earn for me is just starter money on our way to investing and trading in the cryptocurrency exchange. Besides this free money will not last forever so while we still have it im gonna start learning how to trade.

Yes, there are many investment sites that are fake. So we should not waste such  time on this fake site but we should try to earn bitcoin.But if we invest or trade in the bitcoin ,we will get a lot of profit, but for that we need to have experience.