Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 72 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Yes because one can not even differentiate between scam investment sites than the real ones.Many fraudsters are using Bitcoin has a means of increasing their pocket.

It is true that there are many methods of fraud, but in spite of that, investment remains the best, optimal and fastest way to gain profit and to have a good reputation.

Both ways are good but we can start zero to become hero by bitcoin. Investment need money but bitcoin not need . This is very useful platform .Mostly investing sides  are not sure that is authorized. 

Yes, my friend, of course, most of these sites are a scam, but you can invest bitcoin in official platforms such as yobit and other platforms. Thank you.

I don't think all investment websites are deceptive. 

It was your fault when you chose an unreliable platform to invest and increase your money in. 

In addition, you should know that not all investment plans are successful, so if you are not an investment expert, do not invest .

It is true that some of the platforms are targets for fraud, but not all of them can profit from the platform with your effort, and this is better than waiting to obtain Bitcoin without interest due to its lack of spread, and working on this investment helps in obtaining Bitcoin.

However, free Bitcoin is preferable to earning money because it does not necessitate any sort of security or investment. It is very easy to acquire, and there are numerous risks associated with investing through investment, which is more likely to result in a profit or loss when investing in a company whose fortune is largely dependent on it. 

To put it another way, free income investment is preferable.

• +2 1

True indeed. Investment platforms can turn out to be a scam, and may only available for short term. However, earning free bitcoin with PTC sites or survey might be a good way to earn and seems legit in terms of regular payments from the site. So, comparing in between investment platform and free earning platform, it is more risk in having investment to earn.

Yes bro.

Earning free bitcoin is better than investment because of fakeness.There are a large number of investment forums but most of them are not real.if we invest our money in any website that is not real then we will loose our money and the loss of money is a great loss for every person.

Not always the investment is good in some things. If you are a person familiar with everything related to crypto, you will know that you are a great winner 

• +1 1

I am new on this forum.I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge.I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people.it is real and trustfully.this forum is good for earning and learning at the same time.

I think a lot of platforms are fake, but that doesn't mean we have to make sure they work in them, and some of them also have credibility, but if we get bitcoin for free, it's very good for making money, and you don't have to spend your money on investments, and you also think about profit and loss

I think that Bitcoin Profit is better than to invest that to invest much better than profit because it starts from a little yield to a much better yield and its profits are very good compared to a little profit for bitcoin I recommend investing because it is not better.

Right that many of investment sites are fake or scam then better is to earn frr bitcoins but if you want earn faster in bitcoin then you have to invest 

Edited by MohamedElGhamrawy

I do not have sufficient experience in this field as a beginner, but according to my knowledge there are legitimate investment platforms that, unlike some fraud and theft platforms, cannot be carried out through fraud and fraud.

I think you are right in your statement because when you started to work for bitcoin so firstly you should hold the bitcoin for sometime and you should invest that coins because in this way you can get some experience the coins and also be able to willing yourself to invest the currency .

For sure earning bitcoin is good but i think if you want to earn huge amount of money, you should do investing to because you can gain huge money in investing. Earning bitcoin here and also investing is very profitable, if you can manage it then do it accordingly.

• +1 1

Investment is good ,we can earn money by investment.  But earn bitcoin by post is batter then investment.  So many people use different sites for investment and can lose money so it good that they check before investment which site is usefull of earning.  But it good if you spend you time on this forum and earn money from this forum and can learn about any thing which you want to learn.

31 minutes ago, ✔️✔️Emma❤️❤️ said:

it depends on how they want to earn and nothing is impartially good. Thank you 

No matter which way you want to earn in this cryptocurrency market you need concrete background about the field as long as you want to succeed because there are alot of scammers who can cheat you if you don't have much experience.

• +2 1

I would have agreed with you if you said its better to the beginners who are yet to know much about investment, but as for the members who have learnt and know a lot about the investment site can gain alit from it because it do yield much lore profit than making posts only

I appreciate.In any investment site there is always a risk.But in free earning there is no risk.You got the payment with the amount of our hardwork.That is safe and satisfying also.

Hello my friend that all the sites on the Internet are fraudulent that steal the effort of others that the best way to earn profits is to invest in it you can work on, but you must work to collect a little information to work properly and this will help you to earn money better and thank you

I do not think that free bitcoin profit is better than investing, but investing and trading requires great analytical experience because it is a challenging world and needs continuous study and review of all developments that happen, especially emerging currency projects.

Hello my friend, how are you? The investment is better, but you must be aware of the currency rates every minute and monitor the market, but I think the gain is better because it is the surest and fixed amount. I wish you success